mouldyoldgoat
Earwegoagain
seadog
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 5:29 am

bellend wrote:
Hi Angry, I have no symptoms whatsoever. Can't say where I work due to official secrets act but it involves submarines! I just have to isolate, nothing like yourself losing your job. Best of luck with getting sorted.

Spoke to Neil Hawkings in Bristol last night bellboy he had a test on 29th December after feeling ill since the 22nd and he was postive as well...says got little appetite chills and feels awful he said. Obviously effects everyone differently
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 7:17 am

Sorry to hear about your job Angry, hope you get sorted pronto.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 9:27 am

Guardian today - The European Medicines Agency has approved the Moderna vaccine, making it the second coronavirus shot to be cleared for general use across the EU, as tensions continued to rise over the slow progress of vaccination programmes in the bloc.

But Europe is lagging behind the US, Britain and Israel in vaccinations, with the bloc due to hold a virtual summit on the health crisis by the end of the month and the European council president, Charles Michel, describing mass inoculation as a “gigantic challenge”.

27 EU leaders facing manslaughter charges Harve?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 10:35 am

EU good, UK bad, Baaaa, Baaaa, Baaaaa.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 10:37 am

Yap yap yap.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:14 pm

My God utterly brutal.....just listen to this Doctor. Listen right to the end
Shameful, appalling, disgusting add any adjective you want it still wont cover it.....Even the BBC have now realised it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 2:08 pm

Yap yap yap blame the government and blame Boris. Covid has killed people because people have mixed with others instead of social distancing or using masks.

You yourself was talking about going to see someone up north.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 2:24 pm

Does Harve and his like expect us to have a spare NHS standing by just in case? spare ambulance trusts? spare armies, spare fire services, we would all like Argyle to have some spare keepers, centre halves and right wing backs, that doesn't happen for the same reason.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 2:42 pm

Only in his own little world.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 6:33 pm

According to the bbc the UK has vaccinated more people than the whole of the eu put together.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 6:51 pm

What happened to the Brexiteers forecast of the catastrophe waiting for us, no mention of Brexit anywhere. 💁
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 6:52 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
According to the bbc the UK has vaccinated more people than the whole of the eu put together.

Surprised at that because they’re full of pricks!
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 7:02 pm

Macron must have sobered up, France has managed to vaccinate 500 people in only seven days.

Way to go France, way to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 10:22 pm

well today was interesting to say the least.

got another job which is great. the job that gave me notice that they were laying me off on Friday tried to fire me today over a facebook post on someone's wall not mentioning names or anything like that on it but they were hurt that it was positive towards the company that wasnt named and such which i found to be incredible if not humorous. i resigned and gave myself two days off extra as my new role starts in a weeks time...

lockdown truly is a weird scenerio lol
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 10:31 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Macron must have sobered up, France has managed to vaccinate 500 people in only seven days.

Way to go France, way to go.

He must of stopped taking the drugs as well. Maybe he's hiding in a fridge somewhere to avoid the flack.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 10:34 pm

bellend wrote:
Hi Angry, I have no symptoms whatsoever. Can't say where I work due to official secrets act but it involves submarines! I just have to isolate, nothing like yourself losing your job. Best of luck with getting sorted.

ahh say no more (is it a yellow one?) and thankyou
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 10:39 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
well lockdown just lost me my job today Sad

That’s a bitter blow, hope things can soon turnaround for you.

All the best Angry, if you're in IT pm me I may be able to help or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 11:59 pm

shonbo wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
well lockdown just lost me my job today Sad

That’s a bitter blow, hope things can soon turnaround for you.

All the best Angry, if you're in IT pm me I may be able to help or not.

thanks shonbo i was an it whizz once but that was a few years ago and i doubt ill be up to speed to work in that field atm. I may go back to college in september to remedy that though.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 6:47 am

Deathly quiet at 8pm last night down my way. Clearly thats been thrown under the bus as a damp squib
Not even been mentioned on GMB since it opened at 6am unless I missed it getting a coffee

Finally this catastrophic government are going to insist on a Covid test prior to arriving into the Country. 10 months too late

You can only imagine the outstanding waffling when Johnson is on the stand at the Public Enquiry and the chair asks him a one word question....."Why"
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 6:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Worth every penny.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 7:32 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Deathly quiet at 8pm last night down my way. Clearly thats been thrown under the bus as a damp squib
Not even been mentioned on GMB since it opened at 6am unless I missed it getting a coffee

Finally this catastrophic government are going to insist on a Covid test prior to arriving into the Country. 10 months too late

You can only imagine the outstanding waffling when Johnson is on the stand at the Public Enquiry and the chair asks him a one word question....."Why"

Seems that the (non) catastrophic governments in Scotland (SNP) AND Wales (Labour) will be following Boris and introducing Covid tests for arrivals after England does, you'd think they would have done so ten months ago. more manslaughter charges?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 7:51 am

Angry wrote:
well today was interesting to say the least.

got another job which is great. the job that gave me notice that they were laying me off on Friday tried to fire me today over a facebook post on someone's wall not mentioning names or anything like that on it but they were hurt that it was positive towards the company that wasnt named and such which i found to be incredible if not humorous. i resigned and gave myself two days off extra as my new role starts in a weeks time...

lockdown truly is a weird scenerio lol

Congrats dude cheers
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 8:41 am

Grant Shapps getting roasted on GMB and considering its only Garraway and Shephard doing the interview its embarrassing
The roasters are blaming new travel covid tests on South African variant

5 times asked why didnt you do it before 10 months ago. 5 times swerved with feckin waffle
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 9:04 am

Wonder if they will ask Sturgeon and Drakeford Harve?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 9:15 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Are you really totally oblivious to the state of play 10 months ago as regards availability of Covid testing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next