Earwegoagain
harvetheslayer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Trump V Biden..... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 9:07 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Funny that the original fake news guy is claiming fraud with zero evidence on show.

Not that I have any fecks to give, but there are a lot of incidents emerging on social media of some pretty dodgy stuff going on. Now, whether you lend any credence to theses stories is another thing. Personally, I can't believe anything I read anymore - apart from my tea leaves of course!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 10:14 am

the media doing nothing but fan those flames by cutting him off during his press conferences in the eyes of his followers and those who believe the theories.

this will drag for the whole of joes 4 years as he wont win a 2nd term or stand for one hence why he struck a deal with his vp the old bliar/brown deal.

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 10:51 am

Angry wrote:
the media doing nothing but fan those flames by cutting him off during his press conferences in the eyes of his followers and those who believe the theories.

this will drag for the whole of joes 4 years as he wont win a 2nd term or stand for one hence why he struck a deal with his vp the old bliar/brown deal.

Imho, it was never Joe's intention to run for another term, or in fact see out his 4 year tenure. Within 12 months, he will step aside and his running mate, Kamala Harris will step into his shoes. I believe that was the plan all along.

See, I can do conspiracies as well! laugh
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 11:44 am

POI wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Funny that the original fake news guy is claiming fraud with zero evidence on show.

Not that I have any fecks to give, but there are a lot of incidents emerging on social media of some pretty dodgy stuff going on. Now, whether you lend any credence to theses stories is another thing. Personally, I can't believe anything I read anymore - apart from my tea leaves of course!

Village said about the footage he saw of ballots being burned yet apparently all vote counts have webcams in there that anybody can view and it's funny that Trump isn't flooding twatter with them. Sounds like a bad loser to me.
One thing that does amuse me is the amount of people getting bent out of shape about Trump still, we can do fook all about the election so why worry? At least we Trump we get maximum comedy value.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 11:45 am

POI wrote:
Angry wrote:

Imho, it was never Joe's intention to run for another term, or in fact see out his 4 year tenure. Within 12 months, he will step aside and his running mate, Kamala Harris will step into his shoes. I believe that was the plan all along.

When 4 years are up he's going to be 81 approaching 82 i cant see that being very appealing to voters especially if the republican party put up a young and more dynamic choice. This is why i believe he will stand down come time to run for a second term and allow kamala to run unopposed for president,
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 11:48 am

Angry wrote:
POI wrote:
Angry wrote:

When 4 years are up he's going to be 81 approaching 82 i cant see that being very appealing to voters especially if the republican party put up a young and more dynamic choice. This is why i believe he will stand down come time to run for a second term and allow kamala to run unopposed for president,

I don't think he'll see out his first term.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 12:12 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
POI wrote:
Angry wrote:

I don't think he'll see out his first term.

I think he'll die before the end of April.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 1:51 pm

POI wrote:
Looks like the US is about to implode. Shocked

I predict riot, I predict a riot !!
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 1:59 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
POI wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Village said about the footage he saw of ballots being burned yet apparently all vote counts have webcams in there that anybody can view and it's funny that Trump isn't flooding twatter with them. Sounds like a bad loser to me.
One thing that does amuse me is the amount of people getting bent out of shape about Trump still, we can do fook all about the election so why worry? At least we Trump we get maximum comedy value.

I did not say anything of the sort, I have heard about a video doing the rounds but, it could be a hoax by republican diehards. Republican chappy on the BBC World Service is convinced there is foul play going on but, could not provide any evidence.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 3:19 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
POI wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I did not say anything of the sort, I have heard about a video doing the rounds but, it could be a hoax by republican diehards. Republican chappy on the BBC World Service is convinced there is foul play going on but, could not provide any evidence.

Fairy Muff I wasn't having a pop mate.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 5:42 pm

Right, I know nothing really of D J Trump, other than he likes to grab any minge available!

Please forgive my ignorance, and very limited knowledge on the man, but, is he that bad a person?

Is it because he doesn't come from the political classes that politicians and the MSM hate him so much? Maybe because he upset the apple cart of career politicians on both sides of the house by showing how it should be done effectively, thus making them look bad and highlighting their years of incompetency? Pfft!

I think I read that President Trump is the first American leader since Ronald Reagan not to start a war! How true that is I'm not sure. Hasn't he also brokered a record number of peace deals?

I was also surprised, well, I wasn't really, that the feckin polls were miles out - again. The US didn't ever see the 'blue wave' everyone was brainwashed into thinking was going to happen.

Anyway, I see there's a lot of videos that have been pulled by Twatter and FB re watermarked ballot papers. I actually saw a few before they were pulled, and if true (can't see it myself) the fun is about to start, re rigged voting. Laughing

Right, I'm going to hang up my tin-foil hat, have a cold one, eat pizza and watch After Life series 2, then put the xmas tree up!

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 6:05 pm

I think it is a disgrace how the rich ruling elites have smeared Don and his family and stolen the election.

It is just like those Qanon chaps forecast, almost.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 6:38 pm

Can you imagine the ranting of Trump going on right now behind closed doors

laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 6:55 pm

I just hope he has low blood pressure.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 7:59 pm

He's a horrible rich, fat, bullying bastard. He now looks mental as well.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 8:26 pm

But just think how much worse it would have been if Hillary had won.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 8:40 pm

Trump’s Twitter is called ‘the real Donald Trump’ which I think sums him up. All this shows that he is a bad loser, something he’s not used to.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 8:57 pm

He's a bit of a muppet granted, but up until the "China virus" fiasco he was doing a decent job by all accounts, economy in good shape and no wars started.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 11:35 am

Love to be a fly on the wall in Trumpys lair currently.

All this mouthing off about Supreme courts are more to do with him evading justice in his personal life should he remain President. He knows he's in the shit
I was startled yesterday about just how many ongoing investigations are going on into him.

Once Pennsylvania is declared he will need those "Big Boy Pants" that the Mayor said he should put on
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 12:37 pm

Presidential immunity is a wonderful thing.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 3:26 pm

My boy showed me a twatter vid earlier on it was maybe one of their mainstream "comedy" late night Saturday shows, anyway it had Trump playing in a kindergarten nursery play area sitting on a space hopper then in comes Biden asking him to leave and Trump throws all his toys, ends up with Trump lying on the floor with Biden dragging him out, "come on Donald you've had a nice four years lets not spoil it!" funny as fook.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 3:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 3:47 pm

Fooking brilliant.......................

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 4:03 pm

POI wrote:

That's the one, quality innit.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 4:10 pm

lol! lol! laugh laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trump V Biden.....
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next