Earwegoagain
harvetheslayer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Trump V Biden..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 2:06 pm

What a choice the yanks have, dodgy Don, or jumpy Joe.

If dodgy Don loses will he vacate White House orderly, or hang on in there like a dictator citing bad votes etc-etc. I can see civil war erupting in the USA sometime in the future, the political scene and the wider country are so far apart that idiots on the right and left will exploit that.

It is a shame that they the voters do not have a large third and fourth party to fall back on.

Not a huge fan of either candidate but, if I had to pick a winner then jumpy Joe for me, just to get dodgy Don out of power.

This is one of the most eagerly awaited elections in US and world history.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 3:13 pm

I see dark times ahead over there.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 5:19 pm

seadog wrote:
I see dark times ahead over there.

Indeed.

Trump is a business man and is running everything on a business style, with politics neatly intertwined by those that are flavour of the month in the eye of Trump. The audio tape that was released awhile back now and with him stating how bad covid is - and not too keen to inform the masses -  should in theory have spelt the end for him and another four years. Sadly,  there are too many over there who would walk on fire to be with him.

There was a report on BBC World Service where republican religious types were crowing about Trump and how he has been sent by god etc-etc. I am not religious but, Trump is more akin to the antichrist, ala Damien Thorn.

It will be anyone's guess as to what he will do and get up to should he get four more years. A new cold war has developed between the USA and China, so i would expect that to get even more feisty and confrontational. Covid has just added to the problem.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 5:32 pm

Republicans seem to like the British were as the democrats don’t. I will never forget obama poking his nose into Brexit and saying we would go to the back of the queue for trade deal if we voted to leave. That was one good reason to leave as far as I was concerned. Also it was the reports that cameron was ‘thrilled’ with the speech. I was a cameron supporter up to then.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 6:58 pm

The reason that Trump supporters support Trump is because he listens to them. The working class think he's on their side hence the support. Just imagine what a real leader with intelligence and a real will to change things for the better could do?
Same applies over here.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2020 7:29 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Just imagine what a real leader with intelligence and a real will to change things for the better could do?
Same applies over here.
They’re only in it for the bent money.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:21 am

Very close. Been watching all night. Stock markets appear "calm" at the moment. Dow Futures up slightly as are FTSE futures closely following
Piers Morgan is claiming Deja vu all over again for Trump
Seems pretty close
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 5:52 am

Markets getting jittery now. Trump now claiming fraud via tweets. Futures dropping currently
No position from me
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 7:35 am

Markets starting to tank (at time of post) as Trump comes out with extraordinary outburst

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 8:23 am

Trump is the winner if they stop counting, I mean cheating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 8:38 am

whoever wins it wont a blind bit of difference in terms of anything changing for the better in that country.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 9:16 am

seadog wrote:
Trump is the winner if they stop counting, I mean cheating.

The toys are are being primed to be hurled from the pram.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 4:13 pm

laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 10:04 pm

He cries more than Mary Decker, FFS! Sleepy joe tripped me...............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 11:02 pm

twitter are on a mission to fuel conspiracy theories tonight by blocking and banning anyone found tweeting videos of ballot papers being burnt or thrown in the bin during counts.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 11:06 pm

Twitter is owned by Joe Biden, fact.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 9:47 am

Twitter and Facebook have always had a problem taking down bullying and inaccurate posts mainly because they are too busy moulding all the info into a woke left wing news feed. Unbiased they are not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 11:29 am

one of the videos that i did see on there, there can be no doubt about it that the guy at his counting station was throwing ballots into the bin and putting other ones he was counting on a table of sorts...

whether his actions helped the outcome in his district i dont know but its clear there is some validation in this case of fraud being commited.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 1:11 pm

You won/ lost* get over it.

* Delete as appropriate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 1:27 pm

seadog wrote:
You won/ lost* get over it.

* Delete as appropriate.

im not a yankee doodle dandy i hate both equally as they are both corrupt too old and too set in their ways to be anything but a pain in the arse for the world.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 3:54 am

Quite staggering this was 4 years ago and Clinton talking about Trump.....see a pattern

45 second video.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 4:46 am

Win or lose Trump has shown himself to be a particulary vile clown a bad winner and a quite grotesque loser..... Our own clown here in the UK found himself a great role model

His statement from the White House is quite astonishing over the voting. Embarrassing for any USA national no matter what party you support
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 4:53 am

Funny that the original fake news guy is claiming fraud with zero evidence on show.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 5:27 am

Looks like the US is about to implode. Shocked
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 8:53 am

Who'dathunkit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trump V Biden.....
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next