Dog Bone Malone
mouldyoldgoat
Earwegoagain
harvetheslayer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 8:39 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Thank god Trump lost, now America can heal and become united, no more BLM marches, no more homelessness and racism, no more favouritism to big business from the Democrat's, everything's gonna be all right.

is that said with a touch of irony? if anything those will now increase once the first of biden's election lies unfolds. Lets not forget one thing with Biden he was part of the fabric that was the foundation of trump's rise to power.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 8:51 pm

Angry wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
Thank god Trump lost, now America can heal and become united, no more BLM marches, no more homelessness and racism, no more favouritism to big business from the Democrat's, everything's gonna be all right.

is that said with a touch of irony? if anything those will now increase once the first of biden's election lies unfolds.  Lets not forget one thing with Biden he was part of the fabric that was the foundation of trump's rise to power.

A rather large touch of irony.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 6:51 am

Hopefully this embeds but I was crying with laughter when a BM here sent it to me.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 2:26 pm

I think Trump is acting like a spoilt brat in not conceding, he knows he has lost yet carries on spouting  the nonsense he does. His gun carrying army were out in force the other day I saw.

It is he who is holding things up and the Biden camp have every right to be a tad annoyed with him.

If this continues, the only legacy Trump will leave is that of a sore and bitter loser.

Having said that, word is that he may run in 2024, either as an independent - he could afford to start his own party and he has the support of 70+ million voters - , or as a Republican again. We have not seen the last of Trump that is for sure.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 2:51 pm

He won, it is the will of the American people.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 3:33 pm

seadog wrote:
He won, it is the will of the American people.

This failure to accept a legally binding vote is just unbelievable. I expect he'll come round in four or five years though.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 3:55 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 6:55 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
I think Trump is acting like a spoilt brat in not conceding, he knows he has lost yet carries on spouting  the nonsense he does. His gun carrying army were out in force the other day I saw.

It is he who is holding things up and the Biden camp have every right to be a tad annoyed with him.

If this continues, the only legacy Trump will leave is that of a sore and bitter loser.

Having said that, word is that he may run in 2024, either as an independent - he could afford to start his own party and he has the support of 70+ million voters - , or as a Republican again. We have not seen the last of Trump that is for sure.

That's just what he is, a spoilt brat and a bad loser.

Some jouro on TV the other day was saying that Trump has never experienced failure in his life and that any exams for qualifications he holds were done by other people, paid for by his father. The sooner the fecker leaves the better. It's being said that Melania is planning to divorce him as soon as they leave the white house.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 6:58 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Some jouro on TV the other day was saying that Trump has never experienced failure in his life and that any exams for qualifications he holds were done by other people, paid for by his father. The sooner the fecker leaves the better. It's being said that Melania is planning to divorce him as soon as they leave the white house.

Trump team seeking partial recount in Wisconsin
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 5:13 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

lol and YOU have the brass neck to accuse me of making up stories (despite always adding the links and screenshots)
Absolute roaster....
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 9:25 am

Wrong as usual. You post things that are lies from mostly remainer supporters. You post things like your signature that you get from your own imagination like cells waiting for Boris and co and that he and his other half have split up which appeared the day after they were seen together with their child at (I think it was his christening). You post about Boris‘s partner not being seen for weeks but why would we? How often did we see Theresa May’s husband when she was PM? What about all your endless posts about how the building of the grandstand and how the drainage and asbestos ‘problems’ will stop the build. How well did that work out?

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 9:41 am

.....don't forget the raging coke and alcohol abuse
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 10:15 am

Biden won the recount in Georgia by 12,284 votes.

Biden: Mr Trump knew he was not going to win and had shown incredible irresponsibility  by not conceding.

Credit: BBC News
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 10:39 am

Les Miserable wrote:
.....don't forget the raging coke and alcohol abuse

And corruption which he says Boris and co have committed then says he will give his doctor a bung so he can get the vaccine before he is due. Deluded and a feckin hypocrite.

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 2:10 pm

Trump now says that the transition can take place but, has not conceded and suggesting they will prevail.

Civil war on the horizon ?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 5:42 pm

Are Republicans who lost the election not entitled to behave exactly like remainers who lost the referendum? launch endless legal challenges, hold protest marches, twitter endlessly, claim the vote was rigged?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 6:53 pm

They have already started.

Pepsi's word game.

Republicans = remainers or/ and losers.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 5:37 am

What happens today God alone knows
What a nightmare this guy has become. I see Twitter had shut down his account but some claim its only a 12 hour suspension

Now they've lost control of the Senate as well. What a gift for Biden and thats been reflected in the futures market. Spectacular gains across the board.

Impeachment for Trump today ?? Cell would be better
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 6:25 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
What happens today God alone knows
What a nightmare this guy has become. I see Twitter had shut down his account but some claim its only a 12 hour suspension

Now they've lost control of the Senate as well. What a gift for Biden and thats been reflected in the futures market. Spectacular gains across the board.

Impeachment for Trump today ??  Cell would be better

Oh the fookin irony! This is what happens when you have politicians urging the thick as shit proles that they have been robbed when in reality they just can't accept the will of the majority. Where America lead the UK will follow and you and yours will be no better than the Red Necks. LMFAO.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 9:14 am

lol this has worn well ehh Johnson cheers
The world has got rid of one maniac and they're coming for you next.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 9:29 am

Obama did kill more US servicemen and foreign citizens than Trump, murder charges and cell waiting Harve?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 11:08 am

PatDunne wrote:
Obama did kill more US servicemen and foreign citizens than Trump, murder charges and cell waiting Harve?

started more conflicts too not that harve will admitt that. Joe Biden is no savior and very corrupt he will be worst than trump for dividing that nation.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:58 pm

Biden’s a smoke screen. Harris will be in office within 12 months to appease the rabid diversification tidal wave sweeping the lands of the terminally offended.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 2:14 pm

Or they will get in a national unity government to cover. They could have harve’s dream team of Jeremy hunt the cnut and sir smarmy kier. He will be knocking one out thinking about it now.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 4:18 pm

He'll be seething make no mistake
Not trusted to use Twitter or Facebook but still has access codes to launch Nuclear ICBM's......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trump V Biden.....
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next