Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Trump V Biden.....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13816
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty8th November 2020, 8:39 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Thank god Trump lost, now America can heal and become united, no more BLM marches, no more homelessness and racism, no more favouritism to big business from the Democrat's, everything's gonna be all right.

is that said with a touch of irony? if anything those will now increase once the first of biden's election lies unfolds. Lets not forget one thing with Biden he was part of the fabric that was the foundation of trump's rise to power.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 2256
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 59

Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty8th November 2020, 8:51 pm

Angry wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
Thank god Trump lost, now America can heal and become united, no more BLM marches, no more homelessness and racism, no more favouritism to big business from the Democrat's, everything's gonna be all right.

is that said with a touch of irony? if anything those will now increase once the first of biden's election lies unfolds.  Lets not forget one thing with Biden he was part of the fabric that was the foundation of trump's rise to power.



A rather large touch of irony.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 6231
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 104
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty12th November 2020, 6:51 am

Hopefully this embeds but I was crying with laughter when a BM here sent it to me.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4669
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 56
Location : Plymouth

Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty17th November 2020, 2:26 pm

I think Trump is acting like a spoilt brat in not conceding, he knows he has lost yet carries on spouting  the nonsense he does. His gun carrying army were out in force the other day I saw.

It is he who is holding things up and the Biden camp have every right to be a tad annoyed with him.

If this continues, the only legacy Trump will leave is that of a sore and bitter loser.

Having said that, word is that he may run in 2024, either as an independent - he could afford to start his own party and he has the support of 70+ million voters - , or as a Republican again. We have not seen the last of Trump that is for sure.


Last edited by VillageGreen on 17th November 2020, 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

Posts : 11711
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 62
Location : @ sea or @home

Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty17th November 2020, 2:51 pm

He won, it is the will of the American people.

_______________________________________
Lol, fecking lol
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 7400
Join date : 2017-09-09

Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty17th November 2020, 3:33 pm

seadog wrote:
He won, it is the will of the American people.

This failure to accept a legally binding vote is just unbelievable. I expect he'll come round in four or five years though.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 6369
Join date : 2014-03-30

Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty17th November 2020, 3:55 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 11989
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty17th November 2020, 6:55 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
I think Trump is acting like a spoilt brat in not conceding, he knows he has lost yet carries on spouting  the nonsense he does. His gun carrying army were out in force the other day I saw.

It is he who is holding things up and the Biden camp have every right to be a tad annoyed with him.

If this continues, the only legacy Trump will leave is that of a sore and bitter loser.

Having said that, word is that he may run in 2024, either as an independent - he could afford to start his own party and he has the support of 70+ million voters - , or as a Republican again. We have not seen the last of Trump that is for sure.

That's just what he is, a spoilt brat and a bad loser.

Some jouro on TV the other day was saying that Trump has never experienced failure in his life and that any exams for qualifications he holds were done by other people, paid for by his father. The sooner the fecker leaves the better. It's being said that Melania is planning to divorce him as soon as they leave the white house.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4669
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 56
Location : Plymouth

Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty19th November 2020, 6:58 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
I think Trump is acting like a spoilt brat in not conceding, he knows he has lost yet carries on spouting  the nonsense he does. His gun carrying army were out in force the other day I saw.

It is he who is holding things up and the Biden camp have every right to be a tad annoyed with him.

If this continues, the only legacy Trump will leave is that of a sore and bitter loser.

Having said that, word is that he may run in 2024, either as an independent - he could afford to start his own party and he has the support of 70+ million voters - , or as a Republican again. We have not seen the last of Trump that is for sure.

That's just what he is, a spoilt brat and a bad loser.

Some jouro on TV the other day was saying that Trump has never experienced failure in his life and that any exams for qualifications he holds were done by other people, paid for by his father. The sooner the fecker leaves the better. It's being said that Melania is planning to divorce him as soon as they leave the white house.


Trump team seeking partial recount in Wisconsin
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 6231
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 104
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty20th November 2020, 5:13 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
I think Trump is acting like a spoilt brat in not conceding, he knows he has lost yet carries on spouting  the nonsense he does. His gun carrying army were out in force the other day I saw.

It is he who is holding things up and the Biden camp have every right to be a tad annoyed with him.

If this continues, the only legacy Trump will leave is that of a sore and bitter loser.

Having said that, word is that he may run in 2024, either as an independent - he could afford to start his own party and he has the support of 70+ million voters - , or as a Republican again. We have not seen the last of Trump that is for sure.

That's just what he is, a spoilt brat and a bad loser.

Some jouro on TV the other day was saying that Trump has never experienced failure in his life and that any exams for qualifications he holds were done by other people, paid for by his father. The sooner the fecker leaves the better. It's being said that Melania is planning to divorce him as soon as they leave the white house.

lol and YOU have the brass neck to accuse me of making up stories (despite always adding the links and screenshots)
Absolute roaster....
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 11989
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty20th November 2020, 9:25 am

Wrong as usual. You post things that are lies from mostly remainer supporters. You post things like your signature that you get from your own imagination like cells waiting for Boris and co and that he and his other half have split up which appeared the day after they were seen together with their child at (I think it was his christening). You post about Boris‘s partner not being seen for weeks but why would we? How often did we see Theresa May’s husband when she was PM? What about all your endless posts about how the building of the grandstand and how the drainage and asbestos ‘problems’ will stop the build. How well did that work out?


_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 6369
Join date : 2014-03-30

Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty20th November 2020, 9:41 am

.....don't forget the raging coke and alcohol abuse
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4669
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 56
Location : Plymouth

Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty20th November 2020, 10:15 am

Biden won the recount in Georgia by 12,284 votes.

Biden: Mr Trump knew he was not going to win and had shown incredible irresponsibility  by not conceding.

Credit: BBC News
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 11989
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty20th November 2020, 10:39 am

Les Miserable wrote:
.....don't forget the raging coke and alcohol abuse

And corruption which he says Boris and co have committed then says he will give his doctor a bung so he can get the vaccine before he is due. Deluded and a feckin hypocrite.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4669
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 56
Location : Plymouth

Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty24th November 2020, 2:10 pm

Trump now says that the transition can take place but, has not conceded and suggesting they will prevail.

Civil war on the horizon ?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 2256
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 59

Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty24th November 2020, 5:42 pm

Are Republicans who lost the election not entitled to behave exactly like remainers who lost the referendum? launch endless legal challenges, hold protest marches, twitter endlessly, claim the vote was rigged?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 11989
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty24th November 2020, 6:53 pm

They have already started.

Pepsi's word game.

Republicans = remainers or/ and losers.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Trump V Biden.....
Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: