mouldyoldgoat
Earwegoagain
harvetheslayer
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Trump V Biden..... Empty
PostSubject: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 6:37 am

Hard to believe that the 4 years is nearly up. Like most I can remember exactly where I was standing when I heard the final result

With Trump ranting last week and declaring that if he loses the election it will be invalid (assume if he wins it wont be ) will he actually refuse to leave the White House. Bidens speech this week has certainly improved his polling.

For the sake of World markets I hope Trump retains his position but its looking doubtful

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Trump V Biden..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 9:25 am

I can't remember where I was standing when I heard Trump got in yet I remember laughing at the shocked faces of all the fools who believed he couldn't.
A foot race between two really old men, it couldn't be more boring and I couldn't give a two penny fook about it.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Trump V Biden..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 10:11 am

I’m with you Ears. I really don’t give a feck about either of them winning. Saying that if Biden wins he is so frail looking I wouldn’t be surprised if he died while president giving the US their first woman president.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Trump V Biden..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 1:03 pm

I think we have enough to debate about with the shitshow of politics on offer in this country. I don't think there's many folk out there who could stomach any more BS politicking. Keeeeerist on a bike.

Last edited by POI on Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Trump V Biden..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 1:04 pm

they are bother the same two cheeks of the same arse.

Biden is a useless old hack who will do nothing different as president except be hailed a hero by the far left
Trump is a useless old hack who will do nothing different as president except be hailed a hero by the far right
everyone else will suffer as a result.
whoever wins nothing is changing america is totally screwed for another 4 years.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Trump V Biden..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 1:17 pm

Rinse and repeat.....
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Trump V Biden..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 6:50 am

Earwegoagain wrote:

A foot race between two really old men, it couldn't be more boring and I couldn't give a two penny fook about it.

Well you should because it effects everyone worldwide in one way or the other at the end of the day.
Got a Pension ??  Receiving a Pension or expecting one in the future. ?? All monies are in the markets. We could really do with avoiding another round of collapses should Biden win. Dow takes a dump and it takes the FTSE with it

Just watch what happens if he does and then Trump refuses to leave the White house on top.

Agree with other comment of Biden being too frail
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Trump V Biden..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 9:46 am

Got a small pension that's coming out as soon as possible because I realised years ago the money men were living very well off my endowments and pensions with any profits going to them. Also the main reason to not give a fook is that we have zero control over the talking heads in power over here and we don't even get to vote in the USA so no matter how many times you retweet solicitors firms trying to get class actions against Brexit you won't change fook all here or abroad.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Trump V Biden..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... EmptyThu Sep 10, 2020 4:39 pm

Biden will use that audio until November, that is a 100% odds on. Keep rubbing the nose of Trump right in it.

Trump has dug his hole even bigger now. On Radio Four last night they said The White House was in a right old panic.
Back to top Go down
SimonMann52

Trump V Biden..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 8:30 am

We all know one Californian residing member on here will be or has already by proxy marked his X next to the name of the fake tan fatty.
Back to top Go down

Trump V Biden..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 10:31 am

VillageGreen wrote:
Biden will use that audio until November, that is a 100% odds on. Keep rubbing the nose of Trump right in it.

Trump has dug his hole even bigger now. On Radio Four last night they said The White House was in a right old panic.

dont be so sure Village, the msm dont speak for the average yank and he still has supporters and the more joe biden allies with the rioters and antifa groups calling for gun control they more his numbers will rise come november.
Back to top Go down
SimonMann52

Trump V Biden..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 11:45 am

Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

dont be so sure Village, the msm dont speak for the average yank and he still has supporters and the more joe biden allies with the rioters and antifa groups calling for gun control they more his numbers will rise come november.
Expect The Rifle association will have a big say on it.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Trump V Biden..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 7:51 pm

SimonMann52 wrote:
We all know one Californian residing member on here will be or has already by proxy marked his X next to the name of the fake tan fatty.

We do?

Who else from California is on this site?
Back to top Go down

Trump V Biden..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 9:08 pm

Rickler wrote:
SimonMann52 wrote:

We do?

Who else from California is on this site?

these returning posters should be outed if they were banned so they cant pretend to be someone new then start old feuds up.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Trump V Biden..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 10:11 pm

We have to let them crow a bit, let them punch above their weight then once identified, ban the twats, again.
Back to top Go down
Jim and Wilson

Jim and Wilson

Trump V Biden..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 6:17 pm

It is such a shame that it is so hard to find the truth and facts in the media and on social media, the utter garbage that is out there could have someone believing anything if they are not careful and don’t look at a range of information before spouting nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Trump V Biden..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 6:24 pm

Scary innit.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Trump V Biden..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 4:05 am

World can look forward to 4 more years of Trump after that Biden performance if it can be called that

Moderator was useless but Biden appeared old weak and inarticulate and having to ask the Mod what was the question again was pretty devastating.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Trump V Biden..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... EmptyWed Sep 30, 2020 8:47 am

Watched a few clips of that debacle from last night/early morning. That was the most un-presidential load of shite I have ever seen. Like a pair of kids throwing insults in a playground. Almost Newell/Hunter-esque!

To think, one of these will be/continue to be, the leader of the most powerful nation on this planet! clown
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Trump V Biden..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 7:52 am

330 million people in the US and the best they can come up with is Trump and Biden.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Trump V Biden..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 8:43 am

Our very own Harry Styles with 35m followers may well have just overnight secured Bidens Presidency
Look at the retweets !

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Trump V Biden..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 9:16 am

I see Trump and Doris going on for another fantastic four years.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Trump V Biden..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 10:30 am

Whilst rumbling down the M5 last night in me 44 tonner pasty wagon, Twas listening to talk radio (whilst also cooking bacon and watching a film on my laptop) and there were lots of guest speakers from the US who also think Trump is going to walk it again!

We'll see, not that I care two fecks either way, but would find it highly amusing if the polls, yet again, were proven to be a load of old Texan Longhorn BS - again! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Trump V Biden..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:09 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Our very own Harry Styles with 35m followers may well have just overnight secured Bidens Presidency
Look at the retweets !

cheers lol! lol! lol! Further words superfluous.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

Trump V Biden..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 6:33 pm

Is this the same Biden who last week thought he was up against George Bush in the Election ?

Guessing he’ll be busy trying to keep the lid on those videos of his troublesome Son, although Google, Twitter & Facebook will probably help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trump V Biden..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Trump V Biden.....
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next