Earwegoagain
harvetheslayer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Trump V Biden..... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 4:40 pm

Surely you could set him up a fake account harv ... T Ronald Dump perhaps Smile
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 9:36 am

Trump could well pardon himself in his last act as Pres. Lol.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:35 pm

Bloody hell, never thought I would see a baying mob enter the halls of power in the USofA.

It was like watching scenes from banana republic. Those who go to court for that act of domestic terrorism will no doubt have the book thrown at them.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:39 pm

It's a bit wierd how the police were so unorganised. I reckon I could have held those steps with 100 hand picked Argo yobs if we armed ourselves with batons and about twenty could have held the doors. As others have said if it were the BLM mob then blood would have been flowing in abundance, no wonder the Police are resigning and getting fired. It's amazing really because the mob could easily burnt the place to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 2:21 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
It's a bit wierd how the police were so unorganised. I reckon I could have held those steps with 100 hand picked Argo yobs if we armed ourselves with batons and about twenty could have held the doors. As others have said if it were the BLM mob then blood would have been flowing in abundance, no wonder the Police are resigning and getting fired. It's amazing really because the mob could easily burnt the place to the ground.

I don’t think it’s that the police were unorganised. It was quite simply that they were not given authority to use the necessary force to keep people out.

And yeah as Biden quite rightly said if they were all black, you’d have seen live rounds being used and utter carnage.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 2:58 pm

Probably one of the most sobering images I’ve seen in recent years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 3:01 pm

Two people have resigned from the security detail (I think) for the Capitol building. One before he was sacked.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 12:12 pm

Chappy below got arrested, he is the self styled QAnon shaman.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

More here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 12:27 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I don’t think it’s that the police were unorganised. It was quite simply that they were not given authority to use the necessary force to keep people out.

And yeah as Biden quite rightly said if they were all black, you’d have seen live rounds being used and utter carnage.

Probably true however lets not forget Biden was encouraging those jumping on the blm protests to riot and destroy public property but not in those words only last year. Police there as they were here for the most part got told to let them be.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 2:25 pm

"Biden was encouraging those jumping on the blm protests to riot and destroy public property "

I must have missed that report in the Sun.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 3:15 pm

Looking at the comments sections of the USA versions of the UK rags, the preposterous notions that some of the Trump clan hold about the protests being hijacked/infiltrated by ANTIFA is laughable.

The arrest of the QAnon shaman and the arrest of the a white nationalist - who sat in the chair of Nancy Pelosi - throws the Trump clan view right out of the window.

Inauguration day is already being touted as a possible troublesome day.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 4:02 pm

That Pelosi is as much an unhinged wack-job cnut as Trump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 5:33 pm

POI wrote:
That Pelosi is as much an unhinged wack-job cnut as Trump.

politics in America is unhinged and probably going to get worst till it gets better. Biden has got the tough job of treading a fine line between appeasing his militant voters and not pissing off the trump militant voters in order to keep peace.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 5:45 pm

Biden is hardly Captain America is he? What's their obsession with past their sell by date leaders?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 6:02 pm

Was looking at what sort of charges the protest-invasion mob be facing. At the top end it is bad, at the bottom end it is just minor felony charges.

Top end carries up to 20 years in jail.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 6:06 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Biden is hardly Captain America is he? What's their obsession with past their sell by date leaders?

he's another corrupt dinosaur who wasn't a good VP and wont be a good president. I maintain he will stad down before the end of his first term to allow kamala harris to run for president if not serve as one just before the second election.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 6:12 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Was looking at what sort of charges the protest-invasion mob be facing. At the top end it is bad, at the bottom end it is just minor felony charges.

Top end carries up to 20 years in jail.

Apparently you are not allowed to touch Pelosi’s desk let alone sit in her chair with your feet up on it!

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:06 pm

An article on LBC just a few minutes ago suggesting that the ding-a-ling mob have been urged to blow up property belonging to Amazon. The company has taken a hardline stance over free speech social media platform , Parler.

BBC link on Amazon/Parler.

What a mess the country is in and no doubt it will get a lot messier in the coming weeks , months and years.

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:03 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
An article on LBC just a few minutes ago suggesting that the ding-a-ling mob have been urged to blow up property belonging to Amazon. The company has taken a hardline stance over free speech social media platform , Parler.

BBC link on Amazon/Parler.

What a mess the country is in and no doubt it will get a lot messier in the coming weeks , months and years.

Such a shame. I’ve traversed huge swathes of the US over the years. I’m certainly in no hurry to go back. Saying that, I could make an exception and go back for the infamous ‘death by meat’ burger in LuLu’s bar, Waikiki beach, Honolulu. Utterly scrumptious, but I didn’t shit right for three weeks after that Laughing
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 8:43 am

Snigger

Mr Trump claimed that instead of being suspended, his account had simply been made more exclusive. “My tweets are now on VIP access, hence why you may not see them.”

Mr Trump said that if people wanted to keep in contact with him they should subscribe to his OnlyFans page. He said that even though it was behind a paywall, users would not need to pay for it. “Mexico is going to pay for the paywall.”
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 9:04 am

In seeking to overturn a democratic vote, Republicans are no different from Remainers.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 3:58 pm

Heard on the radio last night that the FBI have received over 40,000 tips on who was who at the protest last week.

Also read that some individuals identified have been sacked from employment.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 6:50 pm

Some are supposedly firemen and cops.

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 12:55 pm

FBI have released info on mass armed protests from the ding-a-ling mob. Word is that every capital city in each state will be besieged and possible breaches of government buildings. 1000's of national guard being deployed to DC.

Could get a tad nasty when - and if -  the protests occur.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 12:56 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Some are supposedly firemen and cops.

Yeah, heard that too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trump V Biden.....
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next