mouldyoldgoat
Earwegoagain
harvetheslayer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
PatDunne

Trump V Biden..... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 7:50 pm

Now we can have a united United states of America, no more demonstrations, no more marches, no more racism, no more inequality, no more homelessness, for the lucky Americans it will be just like living under Saint Tony.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2021 7:50 pm

Trump wants to start new Patriot Party
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 6:19 am

Good news that the inaugaration went off smoothly and as expected markets reacted positively with the Dow hitting record highs

I know couple here accuse market makers of being spivs but virtually everyone of us will have a pension linked to stock markets
With Bidens stimulus of $900 Billion expected shortly further rises are a given. The end of Trump greeted here in the UK with huge relief bar one individual

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 9:52 am

Biden will be right on it today after seeing his Chiropodist and taking a quick nap.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 10:33 am

And his cocoa.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 12:25 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Biden will be right on it today after seeing his Chiropodist and taking a quick nap.

lol!
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 3:53 pm

Republican Ted Cruz has started putting the boot in to Biden already. Cruz is whinging , moaning and whining about the Paris climate change accord Biden has now resigned up to. He said Biden cares more about the people of Paris than those in Pittsburgh. What cruz fails to grasp is that climate change will harm us all.

REPORT LINK
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 4:44 pm

Followers of the baseless QAnon conspiracy theory are split over how to react after Joe Biden's inauguration confounded their predictions that Donald Trump would remain president in order to punish his enemies in the "deep state".
Many reacted with shock and despair as Joe Biden was sworn in as the 46th US president.
"I just want to throw up," said one in a popular chat on the Telegram messaging app. "I'm so sick of all the disinformation and false hope."
For weeks, QAnon followers had been promoting 20 January as a day of reckoning, when prominent Democrats and other elite "Satanic paedophiles" would be arrested and executed on the orders of President Trump.
But, as Mr Biden took his oath and no arrests were made, some in the QAnon community had an uncomfortable meeting with reality.
"It's done and we were played," wrote another.

Lol. QAnon the Aerican version of the Good Law Project and Democracy.net that Harve is always quoting from fookin loons the lot of them.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 6:17 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Followers of the baseless QAnon conspiracy theory are split over how to react after Joe Biden's inauguration confounded their predictions that Donald Trump would remain president in order to punish his enemies in the "deep state".
Many reacted with shock and despair as Joe Biden was sworn in as the 46th US president.
"I just want to throw up," said one in a popular chat on the Telegram messaging app. "I'm so sick of all the disinformation and false hope."
For weeks, QAnon followers had been promoting 20 January as a day of reckoning, when prominent Democrats and other elite "Satanic paedophiles" would be arrested and executed on the orders of President Trump.
But, as Mr Biden took his oath and no arrests were made, some in the QAnon community had an uncomfortable meeting with reality.

Lol. QAnon the Aerican version of the Good Law Project and Democracy.net that Harve is always quoting from fookin loons the lot of them.

QAnon are an insidious bunch of loons, spouting claptrap willy-nilly. That day in the sun is well and truly over.

On BBC World service last night one far-right militia bellend said he and his cronies will never accept Biden as President and are planning armed protests at federal buildings in the coming days and weeks.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 6:28 pm

Hopefully someone will shoot the cnuts.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 6:37 pm

Last night they were following a couple of Trumpist Texan Red Neck Paramilitarys. To show how ready they were for battle one of them shot a round bale of hay witth an assault rifle whilst his mate screamed a war cry and the bale burst into flames. Get the goddamned wader! Lmfao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 7:03 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

QAnon are an insidious bunch of loons, spouting claptrap willy-nilly. That day in the sun is well and truly over.

On BBC World service last night one far-right militia bellend said he and his cronies will never accept Biden as President and are planning armed protests at federal buildings in the coming days and weeks.

you see you could take QAnon, right and Trump and replace them with Antifa, Left and Biden and your post could easily apply to the last 4 years. Both Left and Right of american political parties are complete retards.  I doubt very much we will ever see a president elected who wont be meet with protests and reactions like trump and biden have received.

I'll go so far as to say that applies to us too with general elections, peoples respect for democracy is dead.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 1:15 pm

QAnon members may sneak off and join the anti-5G , or anti-xaxx mobs , as they need something to moan about so I read earlier.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 7:14 am

Comedy Gold on Sky News at 07.07 from political corresspondant Rob Powell discussing why Biden had in fact rang Johnson first and reminded us all that Johnson had been previously descibed as a "shape shifting creep" aligned closely with the disgraced Trump

It was "live" as well
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 12:59 pm

It would seem that Biden has realised it's not as easy to be President as he may have thought.

'After just one week in the White House, the Biden administration is already buckling under the pressure from the coronavirus pandemic as officials are still yet to locate 20million COVID-19 vaccine doses distributed to the states last month.'

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 11:55 pm

Donald Trump is now 2-0 over the senate
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 12:13 am

What a surprise!

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 12:37 am

The Teflon Don cheers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 10:50 am

Pointless exercise from the start. The Trump camp will claim he was cleared of all charges whilst in reality there were more Republicans than Democrats in the senate wtf does that prove?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 11:14 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Pointless exercise from the start. The Trump camp will claim he was cleared of all charges whilst in reality there were more Republicans than Democrats in the senate wtf does that prove?

there was none other than vanity on behalf of the house speaker who is very unprofessional herself. I am positive Nancy wont quit her pursuit of The Donald and will rry something else before her term is up rather than get on with the job of making merica great.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 11:17 am

If it was not wasting the last years of my life, What a replay in four years time.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 5:00 am

Quite utterly staggering. Johnson getting slaughtered this Monday morning in the US and UK press after describing Trumps aquittal as a bit of a "kerfuffle"

Astonishing. Unfit for normal life let alone a Prime Minister. Sickening. Johnson you fvcking disgraceful oaf 5 people died you twat or didnt you notice in your drunken haze

Mind boggling that so many on ATD defend this vile creature
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump V Biden.....   Trump V Biden..... - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trump V Biden.....
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8