seadog
Earwegoagain
mouldyoldgoat
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PatDunne

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 4:51 pm

Maskless protesters descend on Liverpool city centre days after new Tier 3 rules take effect
The protesters appeared to flout Tier 3 regulations during the "mental health awareness rally". Many people could be seen flouting social distancing rules during the event

Do they behave better in Spain? mind you deaths per million Spain is doing worse than we are.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 5:33 pm

Anti-lockdown rioting in major Italian cities for the past few nights.
Not seen anything about it on tv.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 5:40 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Lord Melbury wrote:
zyph wrote:
seadog wrote:
I know what I voted for and I look forward to January and a chance for England to go it alone as a sovereign nation where law and order and good governance rules the land.

Free from corruption and able to forge its own path in the world, bathing in envious glances from the rest of the world as it beats a path to our door to join in with the Tory free trade bonanza.

Blimey what you on....I'll have some of that......(I'm on the same side...but not quite that far)
I think they call it sarcasm Rolling Eyes

He's 81.

Now you've gone and spoilt it.... Rolling Eyes .
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 6:12 am

Time to get tough now
Stick the entire country in lockdown for 1 month or at the very least everywhere tier 3 BUT make the penalties absolutely ruinous for breaking them
Cummings advocated £10,000 fines (doubtless trolling us all) but for once he's right. Up Premier shop Mutley Plain yesterday two young girls maybe mid 20s no masks bloke asks them to put masks on or leave....they simply said NO

Parties galore and my 3rd oldest is another culprit absolutely muller them with fines. No sick grannies, no sick buffalos, no terminally dimwitted Aunts, a straight £10,000 fine

Attach an order to salaries or to benefit payments until paid. Then watch the twats comply.

None of this would have been necessary if this country had locked its borders in February but the blathering twat in charge 9 months later still delays and delays on everything
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 12:17 pm

None of this would have been necessary if this country had locked its borders in February but the blathering twat in charge 9 months later still delays and delays on everything[/quote]

Using that wonderful tool hindsight I don't think anybody could disagree with that statement but if you read the original Virus thread even by May no one here including you and me were calling for a national lockdown, in fact in February we were all of the opinion that it was all a bit of an over reaction and would all die down pretty soon. It makes for a very interesting read.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 1:45 pm

Parties galore and my 3rd oldest is another culprit - I blame the parent(s)
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:32 pm

My youngest thinks that segregation is the way to go, he reckon us old twats should keep out of their way whilst they are having fun. I pointed out that would be a piece of piss if he moved out.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 2:43 pm

He could just post all his washing home for your missus to do.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 3:44 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
None of this would have been necessary if this country had locked its borders in February but the blathering twat in charge 9 months later still delays and delays on everything

Using that wonderful tool hindsight I don't think anybody could disagree with that statement but if you read the original Virus thread even by May no one here including you and me were calling for a national lockdown, in fact in February we were all of the opinion that it was all a bit of an over reaction and would all die down pretty soon. It makes for a very interesting read.[/quote]

Who is "we"?  Not me.  You mean the idiots who thought it was a strain of flu and still went on holiday to Sri Lanka etc.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 5:14 pm

It's talked about in a similar vein to the flu...... Coronavirus, covid19 et all.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 6:31 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Using that wonderful tool hindsight I don't think anybody could disagree with that statement but if you read the original Virus thread even by May no one here including you and me were calling for a national lockdown, in fact in February we were all of the opinion that it was all a bit of an over reaction and would all die down pretty soon. It makes for a very interesting read.

Who is "we"?  Not me.  You mean the idiots who thought it was a strain of flu and still went on holiday to Sri Lanka etc.[/quote]

Feck off you wierd stalky troll, you drinking every night now?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:11 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

Since you're so concerned with my health... Haven't had a drink in about ten days I reckon? So hopelessly wrong again.  What desperate 'Beesrus' attempt to deflect from the point being made, are you going to turn to now?

Just man up and admit it.   You got things hopelessly wrong.  Lot's of us didn't.  I find it offensive that you deny the reality.  We are not all bozos.  Pointing this out is not trolling.  This sort of shit is trolling:  

Earwegoagain wrote:

"Who the fook is running their customer service department Dickler?"

"Proper shite can't wait for Si's mate to justify this service?

Got it?   I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:22 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

Using that wonderful tool hindsight I don't think anybody could disagree with that statement but if you read the original Virus thread even by May no one here including you and me were calling for a national lockdown, in fact in February we were all of the opinion that it was all a bit of an over reaction and would all die down pretty soon. It makes for a very interesting read.[/quote]

Where is the original start to this thread back at the start of the year? scratch
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:25 pm

Any more posts by you two involving abuse or taunting will be removed, again, FFS! We all know about this feud, please stop turning every thread into the same old shite.

I realise that Rickler instigated this particular flare up.

Please girls, knock it on the head
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:31 pm

Who'd have though a pesky old bat from China would be the end of us? Pfft.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 7:46 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Since you're so concerned with my health... Haven't had a drink in about ten days I reckon? So hopelessly wrong again.  What desperate 'Beesrus' attempt to deflect from the point being made, are you going to turn to now?

Just man up and admit it.   You got things hopelessly wrong.  Lot's of us didn't.  I find it offensive that you deny the reality.  We are not all bozos.  Pointing this out is not trolling.  This sort of shit is trolling:  

Earwegoagain wrote:

"Who the fook is running their customer service department Dickler?"

"Proper shite can't wait for Si's mate to justify this service?

Got it?   I doubt it.

Lol. Give it out in spades but can't take it like I said feck off.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 9:13 pm

BBC News today - Dozens of patients who had tested positive for Covid-19 were transferred from Scottish hospitals to care homes, a report has revealed.

Public Health Scotland (PHS) said 78 such patients were discharged to care homes between 1 March and 21 April.

The Times Sunday 25th Oct - Nicola Sturgeon has said she had no idea that patients who had tested positive for the coronavirus had been moved into care homes until she read about it in the press.

So much for competent leadership, way to go Sturgeon, way to go.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 9:54 pm

PatDunne wrote:
BBC News today - Dozens of patients who had tested positive for Covid-19 were transferred from Scottish hospitals to care homes, a report has revealed.

Public Health Scotland (PHS) said 78 such patients were discharged to care homes between 1 March and 21 April.

The Times Sunday 25th Oct - Nicola Sturgeon has said she had no idea that patients who had tested positive for the coronavirus had been moved into care homes until she read about it in the press.

So much for competent leadership, way to go Sturgeon, way to go.

Cue Seadog! Laughing
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 10:21 pm

Steady! They don't call me Captain Hindsight for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 12:53 am

seadog wrote:
Any more posts by you two involving abuse or taunting will be removed, again, FFS! We all know about this feud, please stop turning every thread into the same old shite.

I realise that Rickler instigated this particular flare up.

Please girls, knock it on the head

Earwegoagain then wrote:

Lol. Give it out in spades but can't take it like I said feck off.

LOL.  You just couldn't respect Seadog could you?  You just (as always) have to have the last (abusive) word.

It says it all.
Back to top Go down
bellend

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 1:08 am

Germanys track and trace not working.
France back into total lockdown.
Sort it out Boris FFS.
Ain't that right,Harve? Wouldn't be happening with Kier in charge?

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 4:34 am

bellend wrote:
Germanys track and trace not working.
France back into total lockdown.
Sort it out Boris FFS.
Ain't that right,Harve? Wouldn't be happening with Kier in charge?

'Sir' Kier if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 8:33 am

'Sir' Kier the man who knocked down a cyclist whilst performing a U turn in his SUV on the way to his tailors in London.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 8:55 am

Tailors have to eat too Pat.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 9:17 am

seadog wrote:
Tailors have to eat too Pat.

As do grouse beaters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next