Earwegoagain
mouldyoldgoat
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 9:52 am

Rickler wrote:
seadog wrote:
Any more posts by you two involving abuse or taunting will be removed, again, FFS! We all know about this feud, please stop turning every thread into the same old shite.

I realise that Rickler instigated this particular flare up.

Please girls, knock it on the head

Earwegoagain then wrote:

Lol. Give it out in spades but can't take it like I said feck off.

LOL.  You just couldn't respect Seadog could you?  You just (as always) have to have the last (abusive) word.

It says it all.

Lol. You are too stupid to realise the game I've got you playing' what's more I'm winning. Lol.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 10:09 am

England seeing thousands upon thousands of covid cases a day and the suggestion is that increased stringent measures are needed pretty pronto (Imperial College London).
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 10:14 am

Full lockdown in a couple of weeks?
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 10:28 am

Beheadings in France, Brits killed in Greece, Bobby Ball dies, 100'000 Covid infections every day, It's pissing down, bla bla bla.

But..........................on the bright side, emm, umm, ah yes, I've just installed a fantastic new firmware upgrade for my Fuji XT-4..................oh, and...................I bought a new iPhone yesterday. Bleddy good it is.

Right, I'm now going to attempt tp make some apple and cinnamon muffins.

Happy Thursday everyone!

PS: Don't eat bats!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 12:49 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Full lockdown in a couple of weeks?

Inevitable. The problem is if it’s ‘lockdown-lite’, with schools and Universities all still open, it may still not be enough.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 1:00 pm

Twas wondering, whilst I made my muffins - MSM is very quiet about Wuhan and what, if anything is happening there these days re Covid!

I found this article which suggest life is pretty much back to normal! WTF can't we bite-the-bullet, take the measures they took and get back to normal, FFS.

Wuhan Back To Normal? (link)
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 1:18 pm

My missus just got back from Morrisons , where she only went to get washing powder, in floods of tears after some old couple had a right go at her with the bloke actually jabbing her in the arm! She said they came up to the queue, it was well busy, with two towering trolleys like they were shopping for the next twelve months and asked her where they were meant to queue? Missus says follow those arrows for that till and these arrows for this till and she said they both went mental at her. The manager came over and threatened to throw them out and matey started to phone the police. FFS. My missus chucked the washing powder in his trolley (lucky he didn't get it round his feckin ear) and stormed out. The manager followed her apologising which she said wasn't necessary as it wasn't him being a twat and he said its been like it since yesterday, loads of panic buying, loads of bad attitude and loads of abuse. Funny how these wankers never seem to pick on someone my size but save their ire for inoffensive women who are only answering a question they are asked. There will be blood on the streets this winter foreshore.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 1:42 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
My missus just got back from Morrisons , where she only went to get washing powder, in floods of tears after some old couple had a right go at her with the bloke actually jabbing her in the arm! She said they came up to the queue, it was well busy, with two towering trolleys like they were shopping for the next twelve months and asked her where they were meant to queue? Missus says follow those arrows for that till and these arrows for this till and she said they both went mental at her. The manager came over and threatened to throw them out and matey started to phone the police. FFS. My missus chucked the washing powder in his trolley (lucky he didn't get it round his feckin ear) and stormed out. The manager followed her apologising which she said wasn't necessary as it wasn't him being a twat and he said its been like it since yesterday, loads of panic buying, loads of bad attitude and loads of abuse. Funny how these wankers never seem to pick on someone my size but save their ire for inoffensive women who are only answering a question they are asked. There will be blood on the streets this winter foreshore.

Hope she's OK, Ears. Some people are right horrible cnuts. I would have gone back to Morrisons with an axe looking for them cnuts.( after I finished making my apple and cinnamon muffins)

I said to my missus the other day that we're in for a long hard and troublesome winter, i,e civil unrest, people doing what they want re any lockdowns, theft and crime in general will spiral as cabin fever kicks in for the population. Even now, people have had enough.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 1:55 pm

POI wrote:
Twas wondering, whilst I made my muffins - MSM is very quiet about Wuhan and what, if anything is happening there these days re Covid!

I found this article which suggest life is pretty much back to normal! WTF can't we bite-the-bullet, take the measures they took and get back to normal, FFS.

Wuhan Back To Normal? (link)

The Chinese don't muck about, do they. A few cases in a city and they test the entire population of that city. Two reports regarding that have been on the BBC World Service recently.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 2:21 pm

POI wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Hope she's OK, Ears. Some people are right horrible cnuts. I would have gone back to Morrisons with an axe looking for them cnuts.( after I finished making my apple and cinnamon muffins)

I said to my missus the other day that we're in for a long hard and troublesome winter, i,e civil unrest, people doing what they want re any lockdowns, theft and crime in general will spiral as cabin fever kicks in for the population. Even now, people have had enough.

She's fine mate thanks, just really frustrated, she did say that's it lucky I wasn't there or it would have really kicked off lol. Like I Said to her if I was there fook all would have been said and as I said to her the horrible old pair of twats are probably already stressed as fook before they suddenly realise there's another lockdown coming and they only have enough food in the garage to last until 2025.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 2:38 pm

And Billionaires.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 3:25 pm

No panic buying round my way but I have noticed that people are quite short tempered at the moment.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 3:48 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
seadog wrote:
Any more posts by you two involving abuse or taunting will be removed, again, FFS! We all know about this feud, please stop turning every thread into the same old shite.

Earwegoagain then wrote:

LOL.  You just couldn't respect Seadog could you?  You just (as always) have to have the last (abusive) word.

It says it all.

Lol. You are too stupid to realise the game I've got you playing' what's more I'm winning. Lol.

Winning! Lol. You're just like Charlie Sheen.

Anyway... Seems you don't know what "knock it on the head" means. No... It doesn't mean knock some sense into you. Some things are impossible.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 7:20 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
seadog wrote:

Earwegoagain then wrote:

It says it all.

Anyway...  Seems you don't know what "knock it on the head" means.  No...  It doesn't mean knock some sense into you.   Some things are impossible.

Think about it.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 8:24 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
seadog wrote:

Earwegoagain then wrote:

It says it all.

Anyway...  Seems you don't know what "knock it on the head" means.  No...  It doesn't mean knock some sense into you.   Some things are impossible.

Think about it.

Jesus h...

Don't you understand what seadog is suggesting?

Just shut the fuckk up. You're a moron. Full stop!
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 8:25 am

No shit Sherlock................

Eat Out To Help Out (link)
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 9:10 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
seadog wrote:

Earwegoagain then wrote:

It says it all.

Think about it.

Jesus h...

Don't you understand what seadog is suggesting?

Just shut the fuckk up.  You're a moron.  Full stop!

Do you even understand anything? Still winning.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 5:07 pm

Good point Piers where is the blathering bumbling idiot this week. Snorting Charlie and quaffing Champers doubtless

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 5:29 pm

Where was Starmer when Labour were breaking the law? In the shadow cabinet campaigning for Corbyn to become PM, you couldn't make it up.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 4:28 am

Did you see "Have I got news for you" and Miles Jupp !

Does the Prime Minister have a drink problem. Dead pan. I'm very surprised it was kept in on edit but of course completely true the panels response tells us everything. Course he was drunk on at least three occasions on the daily press conferences

That and of course his great love of the Colombian marching powder. More amusing was his brass doing a bungling good luck message alongside the blathering idiot whilst cringing throughout last night. Doubtless the de Pfeffel lovers will say the opposite

Back on subject Johnson pray tell what you're going to do this time about the catastrophic death rate. Every death is on your watch since SAGE told you to lock down in September. Tomorrow its November

How many more De Pfeffel will you kill.....
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 4:42 am

National lockdown next Wednesday. Press conference on Monday apparently

Seems they've "released" the story to gauge public opinion (along with backbenchers naturally) but also considering a 4th tier if the hue and cry of a full lockdown is deafening

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 4:59 am

Ohh dear you are having a bad weekend Johnson.....swiftly going completely pear shaped you corrupt pair of bastards

"Dominic Cummings accused of perverting course of justice after Barnard Castle trip"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 9:34 am

Boffin on the BBC saying just now that they know that 89% of people who are meant to be self isolating aren't fully isolating. What the fook is the point of rules if people don't follow them?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 9:37 am

POI wrote:
No shit Sherlock................

Eat Out To Help Out (link)

Boffin on Beeb said that the eat out to help out was the turning point, in her opinion, as everybody thought that it meant it was all over.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 EmptySat Oct 31, 2020 9:48 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Did you see "Have I got news for you" and Miles Jupp !

Does the Prime Minister have a drink problem. Dead pan. I'm very surprised it was kept in on edit but of course completely true the panels response tells us everything. Course he was drunk on at least three occasions on the daily press conferences

That and of course his great love of the Colombian marching powder. More amusing was his brass doing a bungling good luck message alongside the blathering idiot whilst cringing throughout last night. Doubtless the de Pfeffel lovers will say the opposite

Back on subject Johnson pray tell what you're going to do this time about the catastrophic death rate. Every death is on your watch since SAGE told you to lock down in September. Tomorrow its November

How many more De Pfeffel will you kill.....

Don't you think that maybe one of Bojo's five hundred enimies in the Commons may actually think that Bojos cocaine problem may be a good tool to get rid of him? Of course they would, if it were true which it isn't. Also why was Bojos "Brass" be sending him a good luck message when they split up months ago? The drink problem may have some truth but I doubt theres many MPs that don't exceed their daily quota, my MP is well known as a piss head yet it doesn't stop him getting re elected every single election.
With the lockdown who do you listen to the SAGE bowfins or the millions of people that are terrified of going bankrupt in another lockdown?
As usual fifty percent of your posts are total lies and bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next