The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob Crow



Posts : 1331
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:56 pm

POI wrote:
Starmer is very quiet on all this. I get keeping quiet while your enemy bickers within, but I think he knows when to keep his head down, given the lock-down antics from some of his own lot.

I'd say Starmer is more of an allie of Johnson than an enemy. Equally as blue sympathetic as Blair was.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

Posts : 11444
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 61
Location : @ sea or @home

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 6:18 pm

Boris is doing such a good job on the Tory party why should Starmer get involved?

Let's move on, nothing to see here just like the Russia report, etc, etc, etc.

_______________________________________
Thick as pigshit but fully masked.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 7064
Join date : 2017-09-09

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 11:15 am

Everybody needs to email their MP saying how pissed off they are with Cummings clearly flouting the rules.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow



Posts : 1331
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 5:13 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Everybody needs to email their MP saying how pissed off they are with Cummings clearly flouting the rules.

Absolutely futile that if you live in Moor View constituency.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow



Posts : 1331
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 5:16 pm

Anybody who's phones recently had had the Android 10 update, look out as it's automatically installed the covid trace app to my phone. It doesn't actually appear on your screen with your other apps but when you look at the installed list, it's there and fully installed which means it already has permissions to access your other apps, accounts and contacts in your phone.
Back to top Go down
POI

POI

Posts : 258
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 5:17 pm

In the spirit of balance - The rabid dog-like press and the usual hate mob who had it in for Cummings over the GE and Brexit, and vowed never to forgive him, are using this episode as their chance to put the boot in. They're like rabid dogs. They hate him with a vengeance and will not let this go until they have their pound flesh.

But, where's the witch-hunt for the 3 Labour MPs? SNP's Ian Blackhouse, Irelands Taoiseach, Varadkar - all now found to have broken lock-down regs. Where's the national outcry,  frothing of the mouth and the jabbing of the screens for this lot from our esteemed press and bias MSM?

Hypocrisy and double standards of unbelievable levels. They're all at it.

Sack the fecking lot. Bring back Wolfey from Tooting.

Right, I'm off for a shower and another glorious night shift! Ciao.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4563
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 55
Location : Plymouth

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 6:07 pm

Right then, who will be downloading the NHS app tomorrow ?

I won't be.

Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 362
Join date : 2020-03-25

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 6:21 pm

I will
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow



Posts : 1331
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 6:25 pm

Graiser wrote:
I will

Just make sure that everyone who's in your contact list/phonebook is comfortable with having their details shared via your device.
Whilst I agree with the principles of the app, I don't however agree it's right that it has access to your contacts.
I know the government can access any phone or device they wish too, but this just takes the intrusion to the next level.
Believe me, this makes 1984 Telescreens look absolutely harmless.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 7064
Join date : 2017-09-09

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 10:39 am

POI wrote:
In the spirit of balance - The rabid dog-like press and the usual hate mob who had it in for Cummings over the GE and Brexit, and vowed never to forgive him, are using this episode as their chance to put the boot in. They're like rabid dogs. They hate him with a vengeance and will not let this go until they have their pound flesh.

But, where's the witch-hunt for the 3 Labour MPs? SNP's Ian Blackhouse, Irelands Taoiseach, Varadkar - all now found to have broken lock-down regs. Where's the national outcry,  frothing of the mouth and the jabbing of the screens for this lot from our esteemed press and bias MSM?

Hypocrisy and double standards of unbelievable levels. They're all at it.

Sack the fecking lot. Bring back Wolfey from Tooting.

Right, I'm off for a shower and another glorious night shift! Ciao.

I would accept part of what you say about the GE and Brexit yet I'm on the other side of the fence and wanted Brexit done. What I won't accept is Cummings and Bojos blustering over a clear breach of the rules on at least two occasions. I personally have only seen my parents for about five minutes a time at a distance talking through the garage door whilst I deliver shopping, I haven't been out of Tavistock bar a couple of emergency appointments in Plymouth and haven't seen any friends or family in two months. Why should Cummings be any different? This could and should have been dealt with by Cummings accepting he'd broken the rules then adding why he'd done so but he should have apologised and Bojo should have also apologised and been seen to condemn his actions. It's all too late for that now the damage had been done, he should resign.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 7064
Join date : 2017-09-09

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 6:07 pm

I wonder how much of the easing of restrictions are down to the Cummings affair?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 9075
Join date : 2011-10-23

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 6:10 pm

There’s no winners in this debate. Apparently if you scrutinise the ‘rule book’ and look at all the clauses, then technically Cummings could possibly have been within the law with the childcare trip. What can’t be forgiven though is his utter fucktardery in risking the backlash which has now come to pass. Bojo obviously values  him highly enough to risk his own job ( come the next election ) by backing him in the face of a big backlash.

What is beyond question again though is the biggest orchestrators of the ‘sack him’ campaign are the pro-remainers who detest him with a passion.

What Boris probably should have done to appease public opinion if he didn’t want to lose him, is say that he was stepping back from his role as chief advisor for an unspecified amount of time. Then in 6,9,12 months down the line he can slither back in quietly.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 362
Join date : 2020-03-25

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 7:32 pm

Cummings sounds like an obnoxious git, but to me he’s being hounded by the media because they hate him because he gives them nothing, some Tory MP’s don’t like him because of the power he has, labour are saying feck all because of a couple of their own MP’s more blatantly fouled the lockdown rules.
In short the whole Westminster cabal are a bunch of arrogant twats and there’s more to be concerned about in the UK than focusing on that scruffy git, so FFS let’s move on.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 7064
Join date : 2017-09-09

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 8:17 pm

I don't like him because he broke the rules. feck anybody that says rules are only for us to follow, I'm furious about it.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 362
Join date : 2020-03-25

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 8:29 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I don't like him because he broke the rules. feck anybody that says rules are only for us to follow, I'm furious about it.

I’m not making a point of defending him, just doesn’t sit comfortably with me why a similar media furore to wind up the public wasn’t generated when Stephen Kinnock clearly did break the same lockdown rules.

Double standards all round.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Posts : 5639
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:38 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I wonder how much of the easing of restrictions are down to the Cummings affair?

It's over now except that 100k in total will be very seriously ill over next6 months
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 7064
Join date : 2017-09-09

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:41 pm

Totally irrelevant and nobody is defending Kinnock. Whilst you mention it why did Kinnock get away with it? What about Blunkett fiddling his expenses in the Home Office in which his main role is boss of the Police? I talked to a Copper who the same week as Blunkett paid back his expenses had to sack a good colleague of ten years service because he used his patrol car to drop his missus to the shops. It's always gone on and the main reason is the subservient nature of good old Joe Public. The only reason I can see for people like you being so accepting of corruption is that maybe you wish you could be the one getting away Scott free when you break the rules. Defending the indefensible. Just look at Brent and Argyle to see it all being played out at a local level, I really do despair.
I seriously believe half the British public can't think and the other half don't want to.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 362
Join date : 2020-03-25

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 10:08 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Totally irrelevant and nobody is defending Kinnock. Whilst you mention it why did Kinnock get away with it? What about Blunkett fiddling his expenses in the Home Office in which his main role is boss of the Police? I talked to a Copper who the same week as Blunkett paid back his expenses had to sack a good colleague of ten years service because he used his patrol car to drop his missus to the shops. It's always gone on and the main reason is the subservient nature of good old Joe Public. The only reason I can see for people like you being so accepting of corruption is that maybe you wish you could be the one getting away Scott free when you break the rules. Defending the indefensible. Just look at Brent and Argyle to see it all being played out at a local level, I really do despair.
I seriously believe half the British public can't think and the other half don't want to.

WTF did I write I accepted corruption, I’ll tell you where, no fecking where. Your problem you just don’t read what’s written so you put your own slant on it, I’m not defending Cummings at all, just frigging fed up with political and media energy being spent on this person with all this Covid issue swirling around, why the fecking hell you can’t see that is beyond me and WTF has Blunkett and Brent got to do with this, what’s all that about ?

I’ve been around longer than you and I’m fully aware of the ruling class alright, Tory, Labour, Liberal and all the rest are all corrupt in their own way, always have been and always will be, so I don’t need a lecture from you about that.
I give an opinion, your right to respond with yours but don’t accuse me of something I haven’t written.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 7064
Join date : 2017-09-09

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 1:37 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Totally irrelevant and nobody is defending Kinnock. Whilst you mention it why did Kinnock get away with it? What about Blunkett fiddling his expenses in the Home Office in which his main role is boss of the Police? I talked to a Copper who the same week as Blunkett paid back his expenses had to sack a good colleague of ten years service because he used his patrol car to drop his missus to the shops. It's always gone on and the main reason is the subservient nature of good old Joe Public. The only reason I can see for people like you being so accepting of corruption is that maybe you wish you could be the one getting away Scott free when you break the rules. Defending the indefensible. Just look at Brent and Argyle to see it all being played out at a local level, I really do despair.
I seriously believe half the British public can't think and the other half don't want to.

WTF did I write I accepted corruption, I’ll tell you where, no fecking where. Your problem you just don’t read what’s written so you put your own slant on it, I’m not defending Cummings at all, just frigging fed up with political and media energy being spent on this person with all this Covid issue swirling around, why the fecking hell you can’t see that is beyond me and WTF has Blunkett and Brent got to do with this, what’s all that about ?

I’ve been around longer than you and I’m fully aware of the ruling class alright, Tory, Labour, Liberal and all the rest are all corrupt in their own way, always have been and always will be, so I don’t need a lecture from you about that.
I give an opinion, your right to respond with yours but don’t accuse me of something I haven’t written.

Saying move on from Cummings gives all his ilk permission to do what the feck they like that's why corruption is so rife in this country. If you can't see that then this no point in discussing it further, I think you and people like you are half the problem, that's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
POI

POI

Posts : 258
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 1:53 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
POI wrote:
In the spirit of balance - The rabid dog-like press and the usual hate mob who had it in for Cummings over the GE and Brexit, and vowed never to forgive him, are using this episode as their chance to put the boot in. They're like rabid dogs. They hate him with a vengeance and will not let this go until they have their pound flesh.

But, where's the witch-hunt for the 3 Labour MPs? SNP's Ian Blackhouse, Irelands Taoiseach, Varadkar - all now found to have broken lock-down regs. Where's the national outcry,  frothing of the mouth and the jabbing of the screens for this lot from our esteemed press and bias MSM?

Hypocrisy and double standards of unbelievable levels. They're all at it.

Sack the fecking lot. Bring back Wolfey from Tooting.

Right, I'm off for a shower and another glorious night shift! Ciao.

I would accept part of what you say about the GE and Brexit yet I'm on the other side of the fence and wanted Brexit done. What I won't accept is Cummings and Bojos blustering over a clear breach of the rules on at least two occasions. I personally have only seen my parents for about five minutes a time at a distance talking through the garage door whilst I deliver shopping, I haven't been out of Tavistock bar a couple of emergency appointments in Plymouth and haven't seen any friends or family in two months. Why should Cummings be any different? This could and should have been dealt with by Cummings accepting he'd broken the rules then adding why he'd done so but he should have apologised and Bojo should have also apologised and been seen to condemn his actions. It's all too late for that now the damage had been done, he should resign.

I agree, Ears. I wan't in any way trying to defend Cummings and co. I was trying to get across the imbalance in the national outcry over Cummings when the other feckers are just as bad. I suppose what's made it worse is that Cummings is the person who instrumented the lockdown rules only for himself to be caught red handed. You couldn't make this sh*t up.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 362
Join date : 2020-03-25

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 2:06 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Totally irrelevant and nobody is defending Kinnock. Whilst you mention it why did Kinnock get away with it? What about Blunkett fiddling his expenses in the Home Office in which his main role is boss of the Police? I talked to a Copper who the same week as Blunkett paid back his expenses had to sack a good colleague of ten years service because he used his patrol car to drop his missus to the shops. It's always gone on and the main reason is the subservient nature of good old Joe Public. The only reason I can see for people like you being so accepting of corruption is that maybe you wish you could be the one getting away Scott free when you break the rules. Defending the indefensible. Just look at Brent and Argyle to see it all being played out at a local level, I really do despair.
I seriously believe half the British public can't think and the other half don't want to.

WTF did I write I accepted corruption, I’ll tell you where, no fecking where. Your problem you just don’t read what’s written so you put your own slant on it, I’m not defending Cummings at all, just frigging fed up with political and media energy being spent on this person with all this Covid issue swirling around, why the fecking hell you can’t see that is beyond me and WTF has Blunkett and Brent got to do with this, what’s all that about ?

I’ve been around longer than you and I’m fully aware of the ruling class alright, Tory, Labour, Liberal and all the rest are all corrupt in their own way, always have been and always will be, so I don’t need a lecture from you about that.
I give an opinion, your right to respond with yours but don’t accuse me of something I haven’t written.

Saying move on from Cummings gives all his ilk permission to do what the feck they like that's why corruption is so rife in this country. If you can't see that then this no point in discussing it further, I think you and people like you are half the problem, that's my opinion.

Which I assume means you and people like you are the other half of the problem.
Back to top Go down
POI

POI

Posts : 258
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 4:05 pm

Great. Just great.

Planet of The Apes - 2020 anyone?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
POI

POI

Posts : 258
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 4:09 pm

Just bought the latest 2020 calendar. Sigh, I've known better years! Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
POI

POI

Posts : 258
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 7:29 pm

I see Plymouth Live or their online version of the Herald, are asking for your Covid-19 lock down photos.

I sent mine in but had polite email back saying thanks, but no thanks. FFS. Wuss a matter wiv em? Can't see the problem myself!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Posts : 5639
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 9:11 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Back to top 
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: