Earwegoagain
mouldyoldgoat
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 10:33 pm

It's all a bit shit
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 5:29 am

Looking like just stopping short of a full lockdown later today. Think the words will be we're in the last chance saloon
It would be better if Sunak was entrusted to address the country tonight use any excuse to get the bumbling burbling idiot off the stage.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:56 am

I think what Johnson should do is make it mandatory to wear a mask in shops etc. None of this well if you've got a doctors letter....
We gotta be singing from the same hymn sheet. If you cant or refuse to wear the mask in shops than you dont come in

Tesco and Aldi are a joke in the Mutley area which I have mentioned before
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 9:34 am

It’s not only Tesco and Aldi. In the last few days I have seen people without masks in Sainsbury’s, corner shops and our local post office. The only supermarket that I have seen insist on masks is Waitrose.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 12:49 pm

boris is currently annoucing the latest updates to the rules which i guess will be changed come next week.

i find it funny how kids can still play with more than 6 other kids rom different households in their streets in and outside school yet everyone else cant do the same and kids are the biggest carriers of diseases going for things like colds and flus.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 1:43 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
It’s not only Tesco and Aldi. In the last few days I have seen people without masks in Sainsbury’s, corner shops and our local post office. The only supermarket that I have seen insist on masks is Waitrose.

He did bring in compulsary masks for the shop workers but stopped short of everyone no matter what

Dont think Johnson could have done anymore than what he did. It was a decent balance albeit Hallett will be dismayed... It hardly went unnoticed he was sober this time and his performance reflected it
That vaccine cant come soon enough
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 2:24 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

You do get a better class of people shopping at Waitrose, like a decent restaurant, the pricing keeps the riff raff out.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 2:44 pm

PatDunne wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

You do get a better class of people shopping at Waitrose, like a decent restaurant, the pricing keeps the riff raff out.

laugh Thumbs
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 3:10 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

laugh Thumbs

It’s never stopped me getting in! Very Happy

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 6:17 pm

PatDunne wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

quite right, i find m&s has lost its charm over the years thy let anyone in there now.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 6:37 pm

Poland has introduced a requirement that travellers from the UK must be in possession of a negative Covid test result before boarding the plane.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:29 pm

seadog wrote:
Poland has introduced a requirement that travellers from the UK must be in possession of a negative Covid test result before boarding the plane.

That’d double the price of your city break, having to pay for a private test.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:41 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
seadog wrote:

That’d double the price of your city break, having to pay for a private test.

Won't be many going home for Christmas this year then, poor things.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 9:01 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

He did bring in compulsary masks for the shop workers but stopped short of everyone no matter what

Dont think Johnson could have done anymore than what he did. It was a decent balance albeit Hallett will be dismayed... It hardly went unnoticed he was sober this time and his performance reflected it
That vaccine cant come soon enough

The not properly tested fast tracked one ,do you mean?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 6:35 am

Utterly utterly shameless

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 12:57 pm

A hoo-ha going on now regarding why England have not gone down the same route as Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland on household visits.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 3:23 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
A hoo-ha going on now regarding why England have not gone down the same route as Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland on household visits.

There should be no hoo-ha because we should all have the same rules agreed upon by a joint panel of UK leaders from all regions. The Scots, Welsh and Irish are all using the Covid crisis to firstly try and break up the UK union whilst trying to keep us in the EU this is the one and only reason we have three slightly different sets of rules proving how "Independant" they all are.
Not only that but there should be a broader EU response and lastly a worldwide response. With the advent of twitter and FB we seem to have lost the ability to talk and a crisis like this should be able to bring all sides together in an apolitical way. It speaks volumes for the plight of the world whilst we all suffer they play their political games without a care for the damage they do us all.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 6:13 am

So finally nearly 4 months after Johnson stated his world beating app would be up and running it launches today
Having just seen the article on GMB the chances of it being taken up in massive numbers is somewhere between Bob Hope and no hope
I'm going to let others work out the immediate "problem" but it now involves £10,000 fines for not "subsequently" isolating

It probably will help but I'd imagine no more than 10% of smartphone owners will install it
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 7:12 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
So finally nearly 4 months after Johnson stated his world beating app would be up and running it launches today
Having just seen the article on GMB the chances of it being taken up in massive numbers is somewhere between Bob Hope and no hope
I'm going to let others work out the immediate "problem" but it now involves £10,000 fines for not "subsequently" isolating

It probably will help but I'd imagine no more than 10% of smartphone owners will install it

Sadly, and potentially catastrophically, there will be large numbers who’ll make a conscious decision not get the App, so that if/when it fails, that can provide another stick to beat the government with.

Everyone - if they can, has a moral obligation to get it.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 9:11 am

Hancock being ripped to shreads by Kay Burley
She finally gets the twat to admit that if your app "pings" to say you've been in close proximity to a carrier you have to isolate
Not a chance in hell the take up will be more than minimal once the slower witted individuals catch on to that fact
They've then got you bang to rights because of the app to either self isolate or take a 10k bath
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 10:42 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Hancock being ripped to shreads by Kay Burley
She finally gets the twat to admit that if your app "pings" to say you've been in close proximity to a carrier you have to isolate
Not a chance in hell the take up will be more than minimal once the slower witted individuals catch on to that fact
They've then got you bang to rights because of the app to either self isolate or take a 10k bath

FFS Harve its hardly a fookin secret its the whole point of it.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 10:45 am

According to bbc because of privacy rules with google and apple it will be impossible for anyone to access information about who has been pinged.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 10:47 am

Czarcasm wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Sadly, and potentially catastrophically, there will be large numbers who’ll make a conscious decision not get the App, so that if/when it fails, that can provide another stick to beat the government with.

Everyone - if they can, has a moral obligation to get it.

Thumbs 100%

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 10:48 am

It all falls down with the third world comms we have in this country. I will download and use it but I only have my phone with me some of the time because most of the time it doesn't work anywhere around where I live which also goes for 4g which you don't get without a mobile signal. Hopefully in another thirty years they will sort it out.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 12:30 pm

I have just downloaded the app, my area is medium risk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next