sufferedsince 68
Dog Bone Malone
Rickler
Earwegoagain
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

George Floyd the new la riots coming? Empty
PostSubject: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? EmptySat May 30, 2020 11:22 am

My question why is his death caused in part by the police that was very wrong and completely avoidable and quite rightly the guy on camera is facing a manslaughter and 3rd degree murder charge. In the aftermath we saw peaceful protesting all over the place which quickly now as always desending into these rioting reactions where those going to the marches are only going to loot and burn and as i write this a protestor got killed in a riot rather than hammer home the point in question.
in short are we seeing the start of the new LA Riots but nationwide?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? EmptySat May 30, 2020 11:46 am

I bet that over half of the protesters couldn't give a feck about Floyd they are all disaffected by the modern capitalist society that couldn't give a fook about them and who could blame them?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 12:02 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
I bet that over half of the protesters couldn't give a feck about Floyd they are all disaffected by the modern capitalist society that couldn't give a fook about them and who could blame them?

I would.

Strange... You'd think that someone who was disgusted with the capitalist system would destroy those items in the shops instead of stealing them and taking them home? I tell you what's even stranger.. I bet they even sell what they don't need for a (ill gotten) profit. Naughty little thieving capitalists that they are...
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 11:13 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I would.

Strange...  You'd think that someone who was disgusted with the capitalist system would destroy those items in the shops instead of stealing them and taking them home?  I tell you what's even stranger..  I bet they even sell what they don't need for a (ill gotten) profit.  Naughty little thieving capitalists that they are...

I'd agree that there is hypocrisy at all levels but like it or not there is a minority of many millions in the USA that live in poverty, in shit housing surrounded by dangerous people with guns and knives and they have no chance of lifting themselves out the shite they are forced to live in. Not only that but the looters are probably a minority of the protesters, the state and media will no doubt focus on the looters to make it easier for people like you to side with the authorities. Luckily it's not my problem but when your house or car is on fire maybe you'll look at the problem a bit differently?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 11:53 am

It will soon dawn on the looters and rioters who will end up paying for the damage when they see their paychecks and the taxes have risen.

To me this situation is being used by others as a pass to do and say what they like in the name of protesting and sadly to get likes on social media.

the protesting in london was done by those using it as a way to protest the covid lockdown/trump/johnson/ climate change under the banner of black lives matter. they even had the time to chant feck the police outside downing street painting our police force as one and the same as minnesota's.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 12:57 pm

Angry wrote:
It will soon dawn on the looters and rioters who will end up paying for the damage when they see their paychecks and the taxes have risen.

To me this situation is being used by others as a pass to do and say what they like in the name of protesting and sadly to get likes on social media.

the protesting in london was done by those using it as a way to protest the covid lockdown/trump/johnson/ climate change under the banner of black lives matter. they even had the time to chant feck the police outside downing street painting our police force as one and the same as minnesota's.

Same argument I used against Rickler applies to you Angers. You really have missed the real reason why people are kicking up.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 1:07 pm

I see there's evidence that ANTIFA and white supremacists have hijacked the protests!

Any excuse for a riot, eh! As for law enforcement, wasn't the exact same tactics were used by French police against the gilets jaunes every single weekend for a year and these fascists and wack-jobs said or did nothing!

What a mess. What a tragedy you have to die because of the colour of your skin.

We need a big feckoff reset button.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 1:30 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:

Same argument I used against Rickler applies to you Angers. You really have missed the real reason why people are kicking up.

opportunity thats the argument. Its gone past demanding justice for an unlawful killing as the guy is charged and in jail so justice is being served and manslaughter will stick in court.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 5:08 pm

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:

opportunity thats the argument. Its gone past demanding justice for an unlawful killing as the guy is charged and in jail so justice is being served and manslaughter will stick in court.

Am I Being whooshed here? My point is it isn't about Floyd over there and it's not about black lives over here. Look at the pictures in the USA do you think the mainly white crowds really care about black lives more than the black people do? It's people pissed off with being treating like shit.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 7:38 pm

That cop should face the Electric Chair he murdered the guy in cold blood.
Back to top Go down
Curtain Lickers

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 9:08 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
That cop should face the Electric Chair he murdered the guy in cold blood.
And have him achieve the status of martyr in the eyes of every white supremacist whackjob in the world? Obvious that you are a few sardines short of a full can.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 10:36 am

I see old Donald has threatened military action to restore order - according to MSM. Military action! FFS

Genuine protest is fine but the anarchy needs to stop. What's the answer?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 10:42 am

POI wrote:
I see old Donald has threatened military action to restore order - according to MSM. Military action! FFS

A fair society?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 10:44 am

POI wrote:

not the first time the military where deployed on the streets to curb riots i believe they did that with the LA Riots too. Rickler may or may not confirm if this was true seeing as he lives there.

And the answer poi is one of many things but the main thing they can do is register to vote and actually voting in elections and bring about change democratically as rioting and looting achieves nothing but a few days coverage in the news and its quickly forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 10:50 am

Angry wrote:
POI wrote:

not the first time the military where deployed on the streets to curb riots i believe they did that with the LA Riots too. Rickler may or may not confirm if this was true seeing as he lives there.

And the answer poi is one of many things but the main thing they can do is register to vote and actually voting in elections and bring about change democratically as rioting and looting achieves nothing but a few days coverage in the news and its quickly forgotten.

For fookin hells sake Angry what kind of a bubble do you live in? Firstly I've seen no evidence that these rioters don't vote and what's more at the last election they had a binary choice, Trump or Clinton? I don't remember either of them campaigning on raising the living standards of the common man or black lives matter. Their election might as well have been posed as "which sandwich would you like for lunch? The one I blew my nose in or the one I wiped my arse on?"
Democracy my arse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 5:43 pm

protests again out in the major cities trying to liken the police here to what they are like in the us even went as far as to chant hands up dont shoot lol.

its all good protesting in the hope it helps in america but its quite another to be ridiculous in thinking its one and the same here cause its not even close.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 7:21 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
POI wrote:

For fookin hells sake Angry what kind of a bubble do you live in? Firstly I've seen no evidence that these rioters don't vote and what's more at the last election they had a binary choice, Trump or Clinton? I don't remember either of them campaigning on raising the living standards of the common man or black lives matter. Their election might as well have been posed as "which sandwich would you like for lunch? The one I blew my nose in or the one I wiped my arse on?"
Democracy my arse.

It's you that is living in a bubble. You only need to look with your eyes and see most of the 'rioters' are under 25. It's a well known fact that 'the young' do not vote in anywhere near the numbers older people do.

As for nobody campaigning on raising the living standard of the "common man or BLM... Are you joking? That is probably the un-offficial mantra of the democratic (Clinton) party! Why the hell do you think Bernie Sanders was so popular?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 7:41 pm

police and journalists getting attacked now. there are a few vids n social media..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 3:41 pm

walked past a BLM protest up on the hoe about an hour or so ago. Barely anyone there over the age of 21 and a low turn out.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 4:14 pm

Ah forget it. Appaz I'm now a fully paid-up member of the KKK, Cornish Liberation Army, EDL, etc etc. laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 1:05 am

interesting video i feel.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 5:52 am

This really has gone Viral. I did see it yesterday but a former Chelsea Headhunter sent it to me overnight with the comment "well done to the dog and duck" his pet name for Argyle (to take the piss out of us)

Look at the views and shares. Thats gone a long long way

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 5:56 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:45 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

This really has gone Viral. I did see it yesterday but a former Chelsea Headhunter sent it to me overnight with the comment "well done to the dog and duck" his pet name for Argyle (to take the piss out of us)

Look at the views and shares. Thats gone a long long way

thats just one they protected they left all the other statues and monuments like drakes who will now see a campagin to have him removed in light of the mob toppling coulson in bristol like saddam hussein's in baghdad.

thankfully none off the protestors in plymouth touched them.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 7:36 pm

A friend Whatsapped that to me as well. . I posted it on Freak Hat - and got fooking annihilated! Laughing

Ah well. Right, I'm off to find my brown shirt and black armband. Got a couple of lynchings to take care of tonight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? Empty

Back to top Go down

George Floyd the new la riots coming?
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next