sufferedsince 68
Dog Bone Malone
Rickler
Earwegoagain
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 2:11 pm

im watching those fecking idiots in london who are mostly like a far right knobheads kicking off with the police.

unbelievable and its only just lunch time! How can they be mad at the other knobheads mostly likely far left antifa mugs kicking off with the police vandalising statues and running a passionate campaign to remove british monuments and names and then go on and do the same minus the latter points!!! im sure that monster khan and all the leftie groups are rubbing their hands thanking them as it strengthens their cause now.

Im sure a good number who went to defend statues and such went with good intentions like they have all over the uk and at the point of writing this im not aware of any flare ups there but this is another case of a protest being hijacked to suit their narrative not the cause. When will the madness end!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 2:23 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
All kicking off in London now. Far left, far right, two cheeks of the same dirty arse.

I heard a report on the radio describing the right wing element as football groups! That basically means us and a more blatant racial stereotype youll never hear. I think we live in the most decisive times ever whatever happened to peace and love?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 2:31 pm

It is getting a right kicking the moment.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 4:12 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
It is getting a right kicking the moment.

i've got the live stream thats on youtube that the sun are filming and its an eye opener. BLM movementt planning their tactics to have a riot with protestors like they are off to war.

they are matching towards the right wing guys right now chanting feck edl .... lets be clear both sides are cvnts.

the police of course have shielded off the them and the Antifa are walking right towards them. If the police think these peaceful movements are not going to clash before 1700 they are in for a big shock.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 4:15 pm

BBC showing live heli stream as well but telling a slightly different story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 4:20 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
BBC showing live heli stream as well but telling a slightly different story.

that figures its the bbc lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  this is on the ground

calm atm the moment. The police seem to be in control thankfully cant see it getting worse imo.

mayor khan, boris and the met commander are to blame entirely if this does kick off into a full scale riot for there lacklustre approach to the protests and vandalism last week and the week before.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 6:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 7:53 pm

As an old Gammon, TM green_fiend, I should know what is happening in Londinium but.

I see the Faragistas protecting the statue of Boris's Grandpa but why are the Police attacking the statue ion the first place? Is it something to do with the cuts?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:03 pm

It's all getting a bit Judean popular front out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:05 pm

is it still going on? they were all suppose to be in bed by 1700!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:23 pm

Angry wrote:

Pfft, time to climb back into my bubble - which consists of happy thoughts, now news, no twitter, limited FB, alcohol, the odd fat Cuban stogey of weed, walking the dog in the sunshine, photography, playing my guitar and generally staring out of the window over looking Dartmoor on a starry starry night - now we're talking. Starry nights that is. The Galactic Center (or Galactic Centre) is the rotational center of the Milky Way galaxy; it is a supermassive black hole of 4.100 ± 0.034 million solar masses which powers the compact radio source Sagittarius A*. It is 8.2 ± 0.4 kiloparsecs (26,700 ± 1,300 ly) away from Earth[8] in the direction of the constellations Sagittarius, Ophiuchus, and Scorpius where the Milky Way appears brightest. Uh huh. That's where my 14-24 f/2.8 is pointed at tonight.

London? where's that? BLM wuss that? Covid-19 - pfft.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:31 pm

POI wrote:
Angry wrote:

Pfft, time to climb back into my bubble -  which consists of happy thoughts, now news, no twitter, limited FB, alcohol, the odd fat Cuban stogey of weed, walking the dog in the sunshine, photography, playing my guitar and generally staring out of the window over looking Dartmoor on a starry starry night - now we're talking. Starry nights that is. The Galactic Center (or Galactic Centre) is the rotational center of the Milky Way galaxy; it is a supermassive black hole of 4.100 ± 0.034 million solar masses which powers the compact radio source Sagittarius A*. It is 8.2 ± 0.4 kiloparsecs (26,700 ± 1,300 ly) away from Earth[8] in the direction of the constellations Sagittarius, Ophiuchus, and Scorpius where the Milky Way appears brightest. Uh huh. That's where my 14-24 f/2.8 is pointed at tonight.

So does all that mean you can get a nog on without the use of Vyasilx Testo Boost? Shocked

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:47 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
POI wrote:
Angry wrote:

Pfft, time to climb back into my bubble -  which consists of happy thoughts, now news, no twitter, limited FB, alcohol, the odd fat Cuban stogey of weed, walking the dog in the sunshine, photography, playing my guitar and generally staring out of the window over looking Dartmoor on a starry starry night - now we're talking. Starry nights that is. The Galactic Center (or Galactic Centre) is the rotational center of the Milky Way galaxy; it is a supermassive black hole of 4.100 ± 0.034 million solar masses which powers the compact radio source Sagittarius A*. It is 8.2 ± 0.4 kiloparsecs (26,700 ± 1,300 ly) away from Earth[8] in the direction of the constellations Sagittarius, Ophiuchus, and Scorpius where the Milky Way appears brightest. Uh huh. That's where my 14-24 f/2.8 is pointed at tonight.

So does all that mean you can get a nog on without the use of Vyasilx Testo Boost? Shocked

What in the name Beelzebub are you chuntering on about, you flea infested caprine.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 10:49 pm

POI wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
POI wrote:
Angry wrote:

What in the name Beelzebub are you chuntering on about, you flea infested caprine.

POI!! I asked you not to say anything.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:25 pm

POI wrote:
Angry wrote:

Hey man you are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you must learn a new way to think before you master a new way to be, just dig it man and have another puff
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 11:33 pm

That's the shizzle I'm talkin about bro.

Er hum. Anyway. Off to bed now. Got a 10 miler from Red Lake, to  Fenworthy, then onto to Brown Willy planned for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 10:34 am

Thought it was a great photo of the black guy carrying the unconscious white guy in a firemans lift and fair play to him and his mates.
That story shows the BEEB up for their terribly biased reporting of anything race related though, here's a snippet of what they said,
"A number of peaceful anti-racism protests took place in London and other cities across the UK on Saturday.
But groups including some far-right activists also congregated in the capital, and more than 100 people were arrested after violence broke out and police were attacked."
Now I'm not denying there were many white hoolies there who obviously wanted a tear up with the OB and possibly anybody of colour. What I find hard to believe is that the guy that did the carrying claims he was saving the guys life and saving young lads from a prison sentence, yet the BEEB are saying that this guys attempted murder was "peaceful protest". Do they even read anything that they write?
If that had been reversed with a black guy getting knocked unconscious at the hands of a white crowd it would be painted in a very different light.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 12:20 pm

So much for the social distancing from the lot of them.

On the radio last night the general consensus was that the people believe that the health emergency is now over and it's all back to normal, and has been for sometime.

It was always going to get a tad feisty up in that there London. Hooligans on both sides were itching to get at each other. I expect there will be more BLM and counter protests over the summer, with violence following.

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 12:26 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Thought it was a great photo of the black guy carrying the unconscious white guy in a firemans lift and fair play to him and his mates.
That story shows the BEEB up for their terribly biased reporting of anything race related though, here's a snippet of what they said,
"A number of peaceful anti-racism protests took place in London and other cities across the UK on Saturday.
But groups including some far-right activists also congregated in the capital, and more than 100 people were arrested after violence broke out and police were attacked."
Now I'm not denying there were many white hoolies there who obviously wanted a tear up with the OB and possibly anybody of colour. What I find hard to believe is that the guy that did the carrying claims he was saving the guys life and saving young lads from a prison sentence, yet the BEEB are saying that this guys attempted murder was "peaceful protest". Do they even read anything that they write?
If that had been reversed with a black guy getting knocked unconscious at the hands of a white crowd it would be painted in a very different light.

Apparently, he and his mates are bodyguards for BLM. Heard on the radio Saturday night that it was chaos in and around Waterloo Station, by all accounts a white guy had his throat cut by a BLM protester in the clashes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 12:56 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Apparently, he and his mates are bodyguards for BLM. Heard on the radio Saturday night that it was chaos in and around Waterloo Station, by all accounts a white guy had his throat cut by a BLM protester in the clashes.

there is a photo doing the rounds about this but i'm yet to see any mention on the news as that was attempted murder in broad daylight.

Some guy got sentenced to 2 weeks in jail not that he will even serve half of that for pissing in public (which is a crime in itself next to the memorial plaque) of a police officer who was killed there in 2017, his own fault he shouldn't have done that so rightly hes been punished. Im yet to see however anyone arrested for vandalising the statues or trying to set fire to the cenotaph though and their photos are all over social media.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 5:23 pm

i see sir francis drake's statue on the hoe got the treatment from antifa during the night.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 6:53 pm

Angry wrote:
i see sir francis drake's statue on the hoe got the treatment from antifa during the night.

It'll all settle down in a minute and the eternally and often faux offended non-indigenous student population of Muffsville, will  move onto protesting about saving pan-sexual toasters or gender transitional highland cows or the red squirrels of Mount Efford.

Last edited by POI on Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 9:04 pm

rhodes statue at oxford uni is to go and shockingly his £100m donation for scholarships wont be lol
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 1:32 pm

Can't wait for the next England rugby game where forty thousand people will be belting out Swing Low Sweet Chariot at the top of their voices. It's getting fookin silly now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 1:58 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Can't wait for the next England rugby game where forty thousand people will be belting out Swing Low Sweet Chariot at the top of their voices. It's getting fookin silly now.

im still waiting for the inevitable to come concerning argyle when calls are made to remove the mayflower from the badge and stand given its links to the genocide of native americans and breeding religious nut jobs in the states.

i joked about pasoti lot getting this square named after jack leslie and how it was a dumb idea but now its happening for real :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

George Floyd the new la riots coming?
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next