The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 George Floyd the new la riots coming?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13608
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 5:56 pm

that petition to remove sir john hawkins name from the square succeeded as tudor evans caves into the mob like mentality. the same tudor evans who then went as RT a mayflower (which btw that will be removed from our badge if this cancel culture shit isnt stopped) 400 celebration tweet when we all know what they went and did to native americans so the guy is a complete hypocritc.
Back to top Go down
POI

POI

Posts : 253
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 6:25 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
I just read that Little Britain has been removed from some of the various streaming sites.

Aye. Pulled from Netflix and iPlayer because of a black face sketch. But remember, its fine when Black people mock White people.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The stench of hypocrisy is overwhelming.

If we're to have have equality throughout the demographic then stop fooking around and do away with this woke, virtue signalling bollox. Christ on a bike. Evil or Very Mad

For the record. I thought Little Britain was shite anyway! Laughing


Last edited by POI on Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
POI

POI

Posts : 253
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 6:29 pm

Angry wrote:
that petition to remove sir john hawkins name from the square succeeded as tudor evans caves into the mob like mentality. the same tudor evans who then went as RT a mayflower (which btw that will be removed from our badge if this cancel culture shit isnt stopped) 400 celebration tweet when we all know what they went and did to native americans so the guy is a complete hypocritc.

Didn't think of that Shocked

I'm sure someone will be along in a minute who's terribly offended by the Mayflower on our badge and demand it's removed! Imagine the uproar in Muffsville! Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13608
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 6:59 pm

POI wrote:
Angry wrote:
that petition to remove sir john hawkins name from the square succeeded as tudor evans caves into the mob like mentality. the same tudor evans who then went as RT a mayflower (which btw that will be removed from our badge if this cancel culture shit isnt stopped) 400 celebration tweet when we all know what they went and did to native americans so the guy is a complete hypocritc.

Didn't think of that Shocked

I'm sure someone will be along in a minute who's terribly offended by the Mayflower on our badge and demand it's removed! Imagine the uproar in Muffsville! Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

yeap its going to happen those steps they spent a ton on to restore will be broken off as that cant be.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-02-18

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 7:13 pm

I demand that the pyramids be removed because the Egyptians used slaves to build them.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13608
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 7:15 pm

drakes statue is going to have a plaque added to it to explain what a naughty man he was.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Posts : 2780
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 42
Location : plymouth

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 7:35 pm

FFS This has gone to far. Whos next for the wokes to moan about . Artist beryl Cook coz all her pictures have fat ladies.
Back to top Go down
bellend



Posts : 31
Join date : 2018-07-08

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 7:43 pm

Drakes Island will have to be renamed. Suggest someone who really did something for Plymouth, will have to be Sir Jimmy and all he's achieved. So Fantasy Island it is
Back to top Go down
POI

POI

Posts : 253
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 7:59 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
FFS This has gone to far. Whos next for the wokes to moan about . Artist beryl Cook coz all her pictures have fat ladies.

That's fatist. I'm offended.

MODS, MODS, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 7059
Join date : 2017-09-09

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:02 pm

I'm pretty sure that SFD was remembered via statuary means because he saved us from the Spanish Armarda? He was a slave trader and that can't be denied and ive never seen that condoned or celebrated. We were one of the first to ban slave trading, long before the yanks and the Portuguese were at it for donkeys years. It's history, it should be discussed but this whole woke campaign really doesn't know what it wants. It's all too polarised and will take away from any effort to help all manner of disadvantaged people from all sorts of backgrounds and areas. There's loads wrong with modern day Britain but endemic racism at all levels of society is a lie. Ive been beaten up by Cardiff bheys for being from Plymouth, I even got beaten up for being from Whitliegh when I lived in Stoke. Life's a bitch and growing up can suck, people can be cnuts doesn't matter what colour you are.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-02-18

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:11 pm

bellend wrote:
Drakes Island will have to be renamed.   Suggest someone who really did something for Plymouth, will have to be Sir Jimmy and all he's achieved.   So Fantasy Island it is


laugh
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13608
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:20 pm

i want that square thats surely full of drunks and puke formerally know as sir john hawkins to be called 2pac square so the mob can feel like they achieve something
Back to top Go down
POI

POI

Posts : 253
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:40 pm

Virtue signalling, toe-curling stuff - and WTF has she got on her feet? laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 4137
Join date : 2015-07-08

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:53 pm

I have No idea what’s she’s got on he plates of meat but hope she kicks boris up the bollox with em on 😁
Back to top Go down
POI

POI

Posts : 253
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 9:00 pm

RegGreen wrote:
I  have No idea what’s she’s got on he plates of meat but hope she kicks boris up the bollox with em on 😁

Maybe she's off to the riots!

Will we see Boris take a knee? I can only imagine the fiasco that would ensue. It would be like something out of a Carry On film! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-02-18

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 9:18 pm

Kneel before zod
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

Posts : 11437
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 61
Location : @ sea or @home

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 10:50 pm

POI wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
I  have No idea what’s she’s got on he plates of meat but hope she kicks boris up the bollox with em on 😁

Maybe she's off to the riots!

Will we see Boris take a knee? I can only imagine the fiasco that would ensue. It would be like something out of a Carry On film! Laughing

Could the cnut get back up again if he did?

_______________________________________
Thick as pigshit but fully masked.
Back to top Go down
bellend



Posts : 31
Join date : 2018-07-08

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 1:40 am

I feel I must apologise for being a pupil of Drake Primary School back in the 70s. We were told the school was named after a black Canadian rapper. FFS the worlds gone bonkers
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13608
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 11:48 am

i see today that joke of a counsellor who im still amazed gets voted for despite the fact hes a media whore and nothing more chaz singh dropped a clanger today in brents herald. he wants drakes ward change to obvious cash in on the outrage of the past and have it renamed to mayflower.


is he dumb stupid or dumb?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 11613
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 1:03 pm

People need to point out that he is trying to cash in on the outrage and what a chancer he is.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13608
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 1:10 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
People need to point out that he is trying to cash in on the outrage and what a chancer he is.

they have on there ive seen along with the fake news that drake statue is causing a divide in the city which it isnt.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 7059
Join date : 2017-09-09

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 1:44 pm

"Facebook wrongly removed a page about The Specials in what band members think was a mistaken link to racism.
Band legend Neville Staple and wife and manager Christine were among hundreds of people affected as pages linked with skinheads were removed.
The couple believe algorithms linked the 1970s 2 Tone movement with racism, which they said was "the complete opposite of what we were about".
Facebook said the accounts were "removed in error" and were reinstated.
Mr and Mrs Staple realised their accounts had been removed on Monday evening and said they were "astounded" when it emerged it was because they had been wrongly identified as racist."

It's getting silly now and causing massive divides. I've seen and followed The Specials, The Beat, The Selector together with skinheads, rude boys and girls, black white and even Chinese. In the racist seventies and eighties it was a proper melting pot of cultures with an overriding anti racism message. These idiots don't even know who the enemy is.
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

Posts : 356
Join date : 2012-02-02
Location : at the edge of the sea

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 1:45 pm

Genuine question here... I understand Drake was involved in slavery at various points in his life, however, unlike Colston, his fame and fortune was not made on the back of slavery, but commissions from the crown, plundering and pirateering. Which if correct is a fundamental difference.

I've never heard mention that Plymouth grew to prominence or prosperity through slavery unlike Liverpool and Bristol. Is that true.

Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

Posts : 356
Join date : 2012-02-02
Location : at the edge of the sea

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 1:47 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
"Facebook wrongly removed a page about The Specials in what band members think was a mistaken link to racism.
Band legend Neville Staple and wife and manager Christine were among hundreds of people affected as pages linked with skinheads were removed.
The couple believe algorithms linked the 1970s 2 Tone movement with racism, which they said was "the complete opposite of what we were about".
Facebook said the accounts were "removed in error" and were reinstated.
Mr and Mrs Staple realised their accounts had been removed on Monday evening and said they were "astounded" when it emerged it was because they had been wrongly identified as racist."

It's getting silly now and causing massive divides. I've seen and followed The Specials, The Beat, The Selector together with skinheads, rude boys and girls, black white and even Chinese. In the racist seventies and eighties it was a proper melting pot of cultures with an overriding anti racism message. These idiots don't even know who the enemy is.

That last paragraph - word for word.

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 6308
Join date : 2014-03-30

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 4:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
George Floyd the new la riots coming?
Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: