The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 George Floyd the new la riots coming?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 7059
Join date : 2017-09-09

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 9:25 pm

What I've yet to hear is what the protesters over here want? It started off as support for the GF protests in America but has become anti uk racism yet no one is saying how things could change for the better. I'm not saying a lot of them (protesters) dont have shit lives but so do loads of white kids born I the same areas and attending the same sort of schools. Like everything these days it all just sounds a bit divisive.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13608
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 10:15 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
What I've yet to hear is what the protesters over here want? It started off as support for the GF protests in America but has become anti uk racism yet no one is saying how things could change for the better. I'm not saying a lot of them (protesters) dont have shit lives but so do loads of white kids born I the same areas and attending the same sort of schools. Like everything these days it all just sounds a bit divisive.

i too would like to know because its has absolutely nothing to do with the police killing that unarmed black man thats for sure. Anthony Joshua practically encouraging aparthied in the uk with blacks only shopping in black owned stores has me worrying the mod like actions in bristol could easliy happen here with drake and if they get away with it then it probably will do.

The video i posted is an eye opener. In short the interviewer is asking BLM protesters about an australian woman who was shot dead by the same police force that killed george floyd and their reactions to it.
Back to top Go down
POI

POI

Posts : 252
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 6:26 am

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
What I've yet to hear is what the protesters over here want? It started off as support for the GF protests in America but has become anti uk racism yet no one is saying how things could change for the better. I'm not saying a lot of them (protesters) dont have shit lives but so do loads of white kids born I the same areas and attending the same sort of schools. Like everything these days it all just sounds a bit divisive.

i too would like to know because its has absolutely nothing to do with the police killing that unarmed black man thats for sure. Anthony Joshua practically encouraging aparthied in the uk with blacks only shopping in black owned stores has me worrying the mod like actions in bristol could easliy happen here with drake and if they get away with it then it probably will do.

The video i posted is an eye opener. In short the interviewer is asking BLM protesters about an australian woman who was shot dead by the same police force that killed george floyd and their reactions to it.

There's already a petition to get Tavi's statue of SFD removed. FFS. I think we should pull down the Colosseum in Rome because of it's links with the selling and buying of thousands of slaves who were put to death for entertainment and other abhorrent reasons.


Last edited by POI on Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali



Posts : 7310
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 43
Location : Plymouth

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:19 am

Following POI's post, there are petitions (2) to remove the Drake statue on the Hoe also and to rename multiple places named after Drake. FFS!

The Egyptian pyramids were also built by slaves- tear the b*stards down!!! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
POI

POI

Posts : 252
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:57 am

Virtue signalling from the permanently offended woke brigade will no doubt find a tenuous link to anything and everything to do with slavery.

Leave our fooking history alone to learn from for current and future generations to educate themselves and move forward. Don't destroy it. Sheesh!
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 360
Join date : 2020-03-25

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 9:02 am

I knew it wouldn’t take long before SFD’s statues were being targeted, FFS have we got to apologise for crimes committed 3-400years ago, what about Richard the Lionheart on his crusades, do we apologise for that, Oliver Cromwell the b-stard expunge him from history I say
Back to top Go down
POI

POI

Posts : 252
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 9:12 am

Graiser wrote:
I knew it wouldn’t take long before SFD’s statues were being targeted, FFS have we got to apologise for crimes committed 3-400years ago, what about Richard the Lionheart on his crusades, do we apologise for that, Oliver Cromwell the b-stard expunge him from history I say


It's the symbolism. I mean, I fooking hate Exceretia Shitty and all it stands for/symbolises, but I don't want their pub football team eradicated from the face of the Earth, FFS.....................second thoughts Laughing
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13608
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 9:18 am

this is why the police should have stopped the bristol mob from doing what they did to their statue because now they have encouraged more to try and do the same some be silly petitions like this or defacing them. Shadiq Khan the mayor of london who under his reign has turned london into a right shithole and very dangerous for young black men with gang culture and knife crime being rampent wants to review all statues and naming rights in london and check every one of them to see if they can or cant be removed including Nelson's.

When will this madness end. If Tudor Evans even gives any petition a moments thought i fear he will spark furious reactions from locals who dont live 300-400 years ago and suddenly woken to what he did because social media fueled frenzy and a mob in bristol say its cool to try and erase history.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 7059
Join date : 2017-09-09

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 9:27 am

To be fair to the old bill they didn't want to get into a fight with a mob protecting the statue of a slave trader. You can see their point.
Fookin Khan is a muppet, he's asking for an end to stop and search yet no one is saying why stop and search is needed ie Gangsta culture knives being almost compulsory and guns being common in a lot of areas. Maybe if the violence and killings stopped, many of which are black on black the police would happily do other stuff.
It was funny watching the Black lady MP yesterday accusing Patel of being part of a racist government to which she replied "I was the one called **** at school!"

raised eyebrow Oh come on mods Patel actually used the abbreviation of Pakistani that I used in the Commons and it was shown without any bleeps on the six o'clock news, you know me well enough that I would never use to reference anybody but that was from the horses mouth so to speak.


Last edited by Earwegoagain on Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
POI

POI

Posts : 252
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 9:44 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
To be fair to the old bill they didn't want to get into a fight with a mob protecting the statue of a slave trader. You can see their point.
Fookin Khan is a muppet, he's asking for an end to stop and search yet no one is saying why stop and search is needed ie Gangsta culture knives being almost compulsory and guns being common in a lot of areas. Maybe if the violence and killings stopped, many of which are black on black the police would happily do other stuff.
It was funny watching the Black lady MP yesterday accusing Patel of being part of a racist government to which she replied "I was the one called **** at school!"

Not a fan of Patel, but her comeback speech yesterday shut that sill cow up over on the opposition benches Laughing
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4562
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 55
Location : Plymouth

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 11:35 am

POI wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
To be fair to the old bill they didn't want to get into a fight with a mob protecting the statue of a slave trader. You can see their point.
Fookin Khan is a muppet, he's asking for an end to stop and search yet no one is saying why stop and search is needed ie Gangsta culture knives being almost compulsory and guns being common in a lot of areas. Maybe if the violence and killings stopped, many of which are black on black the police would happily do other stuff.
It was funny watching the Black lady MP yesterday accusing Patel of being part of a racist government to which she replied "I was the one called **** at school!"

Not a fan of Patel, but her comeback speech yesterday shut that sill cow up over on the opposition benches Laughing


Old Bill up in Brizzle have highlighted of a number of youngsters they would like to have a chat with.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13608
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 12:05 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
To be fair to the old bill they didn't want to get into a fight with a mob protecting the statue of a slave trader. You can see their point.
Fookin Khan is a muppet, he's asking for an end to stop and search yet no one is saying why stop and search is needed ie Gangsta culture knives being almost compulsory and guns being common in a lot of areas. Maybe if the violence and killings stopped, many of which are black on black the police would happily do other stuff.
It was funny watching the Black lady MP yesterday accusing Patel of being part of a racist government to which she replied "I was the one called **** at school!"

its not about protecting the statue of a slave trader who helped enrich bristol with his money he donated its about them giving the green light to mob like mentality that crowd should have even moved on regardless and not allowed to gather like they did as we are still in a lockdown funny as that sounds now.

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4562
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 55
Location : Plymouth

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 12:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4562
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 55
Location : Plymouth

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 12:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4562
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 55
Location : Plymouth

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 12:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4562
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 55
Location : Plymouth

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 12:17 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

This really has gone Viral. I did see it yesterday but a former Chelsea Headhunter sent it to me overnight with the comment "well done to the dog and duck" his pet name for Argyle (to take the piss out of us)

Look at the views and shares. Thats gone a long long way

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by VillageGreen on Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
POI

POI

Posts : 252
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 12:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13608
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 1:00 pm

POI wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

absolutely correct Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4562
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 55
Location : Plymouth

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 1:25 pm

POI wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Saw Black Sabbath down in St Austell in the 70s, i was 15 and it was my first live gig - was a greebo back in them days. Ronnie James Dio was lead singer back then. Awsome concert though.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13608
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 1:29 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
POI wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Saw Black Sabbath down in St Austell in the 70s, i was 15 and it was my first live gig - was a greebo back in them days. Ronnie James Dio was lead singer back then. Awsome concert though.

what a front man he was. How he isnt in the rock n roll hall of fame shows what a joke that is
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 7059
Join date : 2017-09-09

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 4:24 pm

Ronnie James Dio was a shadow of the great man himself, saw Sabbath play at Birmingham for my first gig when I was about fourteen with a load of my pikey cousins from the black country what a night. Ozzie was a complete force on stage and what a voice. Saw the same tour that Village saw but at the brilliant Colston Hall (am I allowed to say that?) I must have been about seventeen then I guess, it was good but not the same. Me and a mate hitched up the and came out about eleven o'clock and saw a couple of our mates getting on a coach so we trooped on with them, Rock God Legend Andy Howard (anybody remember Woods Friday night metal night will remember him, Let's Rock!) had arranged the bus and was doing a head count, the bus wasn't full he clocked me and my mate and just smiled and sat down. About the only time I've been pleased to get on a bus.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4562
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 55
Location : Plymouth

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 5:25 pm

Just find [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Could be fiesty in London then.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13608
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 5:26 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Ronnie James Dio was a shadow of the great man himself, saw Sabbath play at Birmingham for my first gig when I was about fourteen with a load of my pikey cousins from the black country what a night. Ozzie was a complete force on stage and what a voice. Saw the same tour that Village saw but at the brilliant Colston Hall (am I allowed to say that?) I must have been about seventeen then I guess, it was good but not the same. Me and a mate hitched up the and came out about eleven o'clock and saw a couple of our mates getting on a coach so we trooped on with them, Rock God Legend Andy Howard (anybody remember Woods Friday night metal night will remember him, Let's Rock!) had arranged the bus and was doing a head count, the bus wasn't full he clocked me and my mate and just smiled and sat down. About the only time I've been pleased to get on a bus.


on his own and lead singer of rainbow he had his own style and voice that was perfect for rock compared to ozzy who naturally was a better front man for sabbath.




anyways a race war is breaking out we have to return to that and the roc music elsewhere lol
Back to top Go down
POI

POI

Posts : 252
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 5:42 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Just find [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Could be fiesty in London then.

Lovely. What could possibly go wrong? Laughing
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4562
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 55
Location : Plymouth

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 5:55 pm

I just read that Little Britain has been removed from some of the various streaming sites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
George Floyd the new la riots coming?
Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: