Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 George Floyd the new la riots coming?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
PatDunne



Posts : 2261
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 59

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 2:08 pm

Drake Circus, Drakes Leat, HMS Drake, the hundred mile long Drake cycle trail, the Drake (rail) Line, The Mayflower stand, The Pilgrims, we must take the knee and remove all these racist names, probably.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13825
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 2:23 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Drake Circus, Drakes Leat, HMS Drake, the hundred mile long Drake cycle trail, the Drake (rail) Line, The Mayflower stand, The Pilgrims, we must take the knee and remove all these racist names, probably.

dont forget astor too all her shit will have to go aswell.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 7431
Join date : 2017-09-09

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 3:44 pm

EDL must be rubbing their hands with glee seeing the backlash to the latest anti racism campaign. I'd love to hear Hunter S. Thompsons views on all this, remember him? A black comedian from the deep south of America he knows all about racism first hand yet he got a load of shit from the FL for criticising their "kick racism out of football" campaign. Firstly he said that kicking and racism shouldn't be used in the same sentence and his general premis was that it's a load of vacuous nonsense that makes it look like the FL have done something about racism but really they have just put together a load of meaningless statements not backed up by any actions and it archives fook all.
All these protestations and well meaning campaigns have several things in common, firstly they don't really know what they want, secondly they are mainly aimed at non racist people who can't do anything to address the problem with the problem being a small minority of ignorant people who will still be ignorant racists when this has resulted in airbrushing our history except there will probably be more of them.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4675
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 56
Location : Plymouth

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 5:06 pm

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Can't wait for the next England rugby game where forty thousand people will be belting out Swing Low Sweet Chariot at the top of their voices. It's getting fookin silly now.

im still waiting for the inevitable to come concerning argyle when calls are made to remove the mayflower from the badge and stand given its links to the genocide of native americans and breeding religious nut jobs in the states.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i joked about pasoti lot getting this square named after jack leslie and how it was a dumb idea but now its happening for real :O


The religious nutjobs across the pond there are a strange lot, they really are. During my time debunking the Nibiru/Planet X/Nemesis lunatic video makers, I had many a run in with them. Some of the crap they were coming out with had me in  hysterics. Sadly, they are still going strong on YouTube and are in their element at the moment - the world as we know is ending  and all that.

Check out Mrs Rd on YouTube, she is a top debunker and lays into them all a treat.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 6161
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 5:30 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
EDL must be rubbing their hands with glee seeing the backlash to the latest anti racism campaign. I'd love to hear Hunter S. Thompsons views on all this, remember him? A black comedian from the deep south of America he knows all about racism first hand yet he got a load of shit from the FL for criticising their "kick racism out of football" campaign. Firstly he said that kicking and racism shouldn't be used in the same sentence and his general premis was that it's a load of vacuous nonsense that makes it look like the FL have done something about racism but really they have just put together a load of meaningless statements not backed up by any actions and it archives fook all.
All these protestations and well meaning campaigns have several things in common, firstly they don't really know what they want, secondly they are mainly aimed at non racist people who can't do anything to address the problem with the problem being a small minority of ignorant people who will still be ignorant racists when this has resulted in airbrushing our history except there will probably be more of them.

Good luck with finding out Hunter S Thompson's views. He's been dead fifteen years. He was also as white as snow. I didn't know he was an expert on racism, I thought he knew more about "fear and loathing in Las Vegas"?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 7431
Join date : 2017-09-09

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 6:31 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
EDL must be rubbing their hands with glee seeing the backlash to the latest anti racism campaign. I'd love to hear Hunter S. Thompsons views on all this, remember him? A black comedian from the deep south of America he knows all about racism first hand yet he got a load of shit from the FL for criticising their "kick racism out of football" campaign. Firstly he said that kicking and racism shouldn't be used in the same sentence and his general premis was that it's a load of vacuous nonsense that makes it look like the FL have done something about racism but really they have just put together a load of meaningless statements not backed up by any actions and it archives fook all.
All these protestations and well meaning campaigns have several things in common, firstly they don't really know what they want, secondly they are mainly aimed at non racist people who can't do anything to address the problem with the problem being a small minority of ignorant people who will still be ignorant racists when this has resulted in airbrushing our history except there will probably be more of them.

Good luck with finding out Hunter S Thompson's views.  He's been dead fifteen years.  He was also as white as snow.  I didn't know he was an expert on racism, I thought he knew more about "fear and loathing in Las Vegas"?

My bad Reginald D.Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13825
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 6:33 pm

i just seen the blm/antifa gang have destroyed a statue of george washington in Portland, Oregon.:O
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

Posts : 11719
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 62
Location : @ sea or @home

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 9:57 pm

Thank feck the James Bent Urinal statue was never erected outside Home Park, surely a target for certain elements.

_______________________________________
Lol, fecking lol
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4675
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 56
Location : Plymouth

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 10:28 am

Chappy who was rescued in the Waterloo Station fracas last week is a former copper - BTP.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 12006
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 11:10 am

And a Millwall fan. Some people just don’t stand a chance in life! Very Happy

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 10996
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 81

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 5:14 pm

A copper and a Millwall fan...that's the same as chalk & Cheese or Black & White they surely don't mix.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13825
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 7:07 pm

zyph wrote:
A copper and a Millwall fan...that's the same as chalk & Cheese or Black & White they surely don't mix.

Shocked can you say that now days???
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 10996
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 81

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 8:15 pm

Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
A copper and a Millwall fan...that's the same as chalk & Cheese or Black & White they surely don't mix.

Shocked can you say that now days???


Not quite the old Den from the 60's....the new Den is just an horrible grey concrete pile from the train as you go by....and of course you haven't got thousands of dockers spilling out of the pubs after a mornings shift at Surrey Docks......so your probably right.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13825
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 8:52 pm

serious incident on going in Reading concerning the BLM march in the city. No idea what happend atm but imagine a fight broke out.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13825
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 8:56 pm

multiple stabbings are being reported

*confirmed

there are videos that some sick fu ck er recorded showing the victims receiving CPR
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13825
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 11:12 pm

3 have been killed and several are in hospital. the alleged attacker is said to be libyan. There is videos of his deteinment circulating aswell but of course as cops taught all suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 12006
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 11:18 pm

BBC news saying nothing to do with BLM.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13825
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 11:47 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
BBC news saying nothing to do with BLM.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

they wouldn't report anything different even if it was mouldy which we wont know for fact till investigations are done.  I think this attack however is more to do with the other bunch of lunatics that plague our streets and are more dangerous that police resources are being taken away from so they can run away from militant liberals demanding an end to slavery 400 years ago and that is....... extremists.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4675
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 56
Location : Plymouth

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:51 am

Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
BBC news saying nothing to do with BLM.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

they wouldn't report anything different even if it was mouldy which we wont know for fact till investigations are done.  I think this attack however is more to do with the other bunch of lunatics that plague our streets and are more dangerous that police resources are being taken away from so they can run away from militant liberals demanding an end to slavery 400 years ago and that is....... extremists.


Being treated as a terrorist attack now
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

Posts : 11719
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 62
Location : @ sea or @home

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 1:31 pm

Shocking, there can be no excuse for the use of violence.

_______________________________________
Lol, fecking lol
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4675
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 56
Location : Plymouth

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 11:49 am

seadog wrote:
Shocking, there can be no excuse for the use of violence.


Shit will hit the fan too, as he was known to MI5 but, they took him off the radar.


Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13825
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 12:21 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
seadog wrote:
Shocking, there can be no excuse for the use of violence.


Shit will hit the fan too, as he was known to MI5 but, they took him off the radar.



and with the police being too busy babysitting endless protests it was only a matter of time before an attack was carried out.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

Posts : 11719
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 62
Location : @ sea or @home

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 12:56 pm

I will be glad when we get a Tory Law and Order Government in, instead the shower we have had this last 12 years of cutting our Police numbers, security forces and toeing the Russian line.

_______________________________________
Lol, fecking lol
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 7431
Join date : 2017-09-09

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 2:53 pm

I dunno about Seadog most of these nutjobs are known to MI5 but they have to wait for them to kill people before they can act. Only way of preventing it would be to boot out all the dodgy feckers but then people will start on about their human rights.
These wankers just give the authorities the excuse to not allow refugees into the country.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4675
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 56
Location : Plymouth

George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 12:04 pm

Reading suspect was stopped by police on Friday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Floyd the new la riots coming?   George Floyd the new la riots coming? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
George Floyd the new la riots coming?
Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: