seadog
VillageGreen
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 27 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 9:36 pm

Watching that new series modern day remake of war of the worlds on Fox TV. Very good but kind of spooky in the current climate.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 7:17 am

Just watching GMB and this load of PPE from Turkey arriving at Brize Norton toady (maybe) will only last less than 3 days. Whilst our gormless leader missed 5 cobra meetings we're now playing catch up all the time. Why did we send 224,000 pieces of PPE to China in February

Doctors surmising they simply wont be able to treat patients with CV. Who can blame them

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 8:08 am

[quote="harvetheslayer"]Just watching GMB and this load of PPE from Turkey arriving at Brize Norton toady (maybe) will only last less than 3 days. Whilst our gormless leader missed 5 cobra meetings we're now playing catch up all the time. Why did we send 224,000 pieces of PPE to China in February

Doctors surmising they simply wont be able to treat patients with CV. Who can blame them

[/quote

be fair the guy was at deaths door only a week ago.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 9:33 am

Angry wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Just watching GMB and this load of PPE from Turkey arriving at Brize Norton toady (maybe) will only last less than 3 days. Whilst our gormless leader missed 5 cobra meetings we're now playing catch up all the time. Why did we send 224,000 pieces of PPE to China in February

[/quote

be fair the guy was at deaths door only a week ago.

And if he did attend the Cobra meetings he would have infected the whole Cobra team but anyway there's nothing wrong with him he's just hiding.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 9:35 am

The PPE issue is a complete farce. I'm on the list for emergency dental treatment and awaiting the opening of their emergency dental hubs. They still have no PPE. Its pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 9:43 am

On the Beeb they are talking about treating corona patients with plasma from recovered patients in the hope the antibodies present will help them, government still getting criticised,

Professor Sir Robert Lechler, president of the Academy of Medical Sciences and executive director of King's Health Partners, which includes King's College London and three major London hospitals, is also hoping to set up another small-scale trial.
He wants to use plasma for seriously ill patients that have no other treatment options, while a larger national trial is getting under way.
He said: "I would be disappointed if we weren't able to see some patients given this form of therapy within a couple of weeks. Let's hope that the NHSBT national trial gets into gear really quickly."
He said the UK had moved slowly to test the treatment.
"I think there are many aspects of this pandemic we'll look back on and say, I wonder why we didn't move a little bit faster. I think this could be one of those".
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 10:23 am

Further words superfluous and coming to a family member or friend near you imminently....RIP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 10:52 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Further words superfluous

That's been the case for years yet you continue to churn out the same old shit, you've turned this thread into a barely readable joke, shame on you with your shocking bias and political point scoring at a time like this.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 11:00 am

Les Miserable wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Further words superfluous

That's been the case for years yet you continue to churn out the same old shit, you've turned this thread into a barely readable joke, shame on you with your shocking bias and political point scoring at a time like this.

Not only that but anybody that thinks this a time to change the government needs to give their head a wobble.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 11:29 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Did the mass media say it would run out by Sunday?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 3:08 pm

"On the Beeb they are talking about treating corona patients with plasma from recovered patients in the hope the antibodies present will help them, government still getting criticised,"

This sort of therapy is normal, the Chinese have been flying plasma to Europe and elsewhere for weeks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It has feck all to do with Doris and everything to do with common sense medical science.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 3:09 pm

Nhs currently uses a million gowns a week, with a worldwide shortage not going to be easy to keep up with demand.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 3:19 pm

It must be possible to set up manufacture of basic stuff like this here, instead of insisting that it must be made by a Tory party donor just ask firms to make the stuff.

This is going to be the normal for a while now, even when it is over why not encourage firms from here, paying UK tax, employing UK workers paying UK tax to make products?

Capitalism has been exposed as a corrupt sham, Global Corporations cannot survive unless I and millions like me bail them out.

I probably pay more tax the Richard Branson and James Dyson combined.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 4:14 pm

seadog wrote:
It must be possible to set up manufacture of basic stuff like this here, instead of insisting that it must be made by a Tory party donor just ask firms to make the stuff.

This is going to be the normal for a while now, even when it is over why not encourage firms from here, paying UK tax, employing UK workers paying UK tax to make products?

Capitalism has been exposed as a corrupt sham, Global Corporations cannot survive unless I and millions like me bail them out.

Amen to that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 4:20 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Further words superfluous and coming to a family member or friend near you imminently....RIP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I’ve no doubt there’d be similar comments from the bereaved families of the thousands that have died, what would you expect, balloons and bunting, the way you have changed this thread around to suit your political bias is disgusting and shameful.
I dread looking at ATD first thing in the morning to read your inane drivel, yes I can block it but quite frankly I’m getting curious as to the depths you’ll go to.
Political persuasions have nothing to do with the catastrophe unfolding in this country, Christ I wonder what the commentary would have been if the previous labour cabal had been power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 4:21 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
seadog wrote:

Amen to that.

Double Amen
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 4:32 pm

Just heard on the news that Virgin Atlantic will fold unless they get a bailout. Obviously his own billions are tied up. He should get told to fook off and suffer like the rest of us. lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 5:22 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Just heard on the news that Virgin Atlantic will fold unless they get a bailout. Obviously his own billions are tied up. He should get told to fook off and suffer like the rest of us. lol!

Except that Branson isn't going to suffer.  It will be the virgin workforce, the workers in other companies that depend on Virgin for business and the customers who fly in the planes.  All those "downstairs" people.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 6:15 pm

I'm hearing that Newells mate Tony Hooper has succumbed to Corona Virus....RIP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 6:19 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

remind me is he the one who went through peoples bins?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 6:37 pm

A dreadful way to go. RIP
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 5:23 am

Angry wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

He was a private investigator and yes going through bins would be part of the remit certainly at times
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 6:36 am

Doctors now being told that when they're required to insert a breathing tube they have the choice to deny the procedure if PPE is not available.
How the fook has it come to this when on the same news report the Telegraph says UK warehouses are full of PPE but is being shipped to EU countries
Hancock naturally being hung out to dry whilst the chief still has his trotters up at Chequers snorting and quaffing

Ohh and that PPE from Turkey originally due to land Saturday still hasnt turned up. Government deputy Chief Medical advisor Jenny Harries unmasked as a Tory Stooge

This cant get any worse
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 8:49 am

Yawn 😴😴😴
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 9:28 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Angry wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

He was a private investigator and yes going through bins would be part of the remit certainly at times

was a tad interested in a few on here too with his unsavory ways. very sad for his family of course but forgive me if i dont write an eulogy to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next