Hitch
sufferedsince 68
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

Time For a Boycott? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:32 pm

Tringreen wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
Freathy wrote:
125 is back.  We must have scraped a rare win.  Doubt we'll see him again this season.
If wins are 'rare' (13 of them this season) then how would you describe a loss (10 of them this season)?

Sad Act using the same bait and still reeling 'em in laugh

In the name of Aviva. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:47 pm

Freathy wrote:
125 is back.  We must have scraped a rare win.  Doubt we'll see him again this season.

A rare win, have you been hibernation ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:04 pm

2 wins in the last 10 games, sounds bloody rare to me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:07 pm

#stripesareback jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:25 pm

ejh wrote:
2 wins in the last 10 games, sounds bloody rare to me!

13 league wins plus 7 draws with 10 defeats is not rare, actually it's not bad at all, agreed it should have been better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:39 pm

I still think that Xmas and January slump will be the difference come April.
The Luton Game was massive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:44 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

The losses of Hartley, Kellett, O'Connor and Reid really affected us, no coincidence our drop in form was those losses.
I actually thought last Saturday we played reasonably well, just left our bleddy shooting boots at home, if we stay clear of injuries we can have a good run in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:01 pm

Graiser wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

The losses of Hartley, Kellett, O'Connor and Reid really affected us, no coincidence our drop in form was those losses.
I actually thought last Saturday we played reasonably well, just left our bleddy shooting boots at home, if we stay clear of injuries we can have a good run in

Your the only one who did think we played well. We werent that great and profitted from a very poor side in accrington.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:11 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Your the only one who did think we played well. We werent that great and profitted from a very poor side in accrington.

I did say reasonably well, I refer to the amount of times we got into their box, the amount of corners, defenders deflecting 2 certain goals on the line by fluke, Reid leaving his shooting boots at home, yeh we were lucky accy were a crap side but I don't think we were as bad as we're making them out to be.
Back to top Go down
pilgrimfather

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:03 pm

Yeah, we played ok on Saturday.Sorry if that offsets the general self-loathing around fans of the club.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:11 pm

TBH the run-in has started and I'll take the ugly 1-0 and 3 points please. During Dave Smiths promotion season their form for the same 8 games (dates) was very similar to our last 8 (pre-Wycombe) and they then knocked off 8 or 9 wins on the bounce. Maybe .. just maybe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:12 pm

pilgrimfather wrote:
Yeah, we played ok on Saturday.Sorry if that offsets the general self-loathing around fans of the club.

i was actually there and we didnt play that well. Had we played a better team than Accrington we would have lost especially as so many chances went awol.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:08 am

I think you simply cannot say we played well or didn't play well against Accrington.

In the first half we played absolutely dreadfully. Looked turgid, spineless, unimaginative and fortunate to go in ahead.

In the second half however, we created enough chances to score about 8 times over playing very well indeed and doing absolutely everything bar putting it back in the net.

I'd have to agree with both of you then, in a roundabout way. It seems as though the last game and a half have been very good indeed.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:37 am

We have a lazy group of players who play badly against poor sides and make some effort against reasonable opponents.
W13 d7 l 10 is mediocre
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:48 am

Wycombe boss says that we won cos his side played shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:34 pm

Iggy wrote:
Wycombe boss says that we won cos his side played shit.

Well he would, wouldn't he !
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 11:20 pm

Aren't you, like, in the play off places?

I know you should be in the Premier League to reflect the mahoosiveness of your club, but this is better than you have done for years so FFS suck it up and enjoy it while it lasts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:10 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Aren't you, like, in the play off places?

I know you should be in the Premier League to reflect the mahoosiveness of your club, but this is better than you have done for years so FFS suck it up and enjoy it while it lasts.

Two places ahead of City supported by 2500 fans? I know that makes you happy, makes me feel like we are underachieving. If I was that ambitious when I left school I would probably be living in central park now on a bench.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:43 pm

Doesn't Lord Tisdale perpetually want his manager sacked because he isn't delivering enough for his wages?

The same gaffer who couldn't bring in a player all summer because of a transfer embargo.

The same gaffer who just sold a snot nosed kid for £2m and has others already on the conveyor belt nearly ready for the shop window.

Then Lord Tis comes on here and campaigns for a fresh 'sense of perspective' regarding our expectations.

Be honest Tis, you are a bit of a tool!
Back to top Go down
pilgrimfather

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 1:04 pm

Let's face it, all fans have unrealistic expectations for their club.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 1:50 pm

pilgrimfather wrote:

The Avivas protecting Jimmy don't. They just want a nice little ground to brag and swan about in and be the ,'Epicentre of football in Devon'. Rolling Eyes laugh
Back to top Go down
pilgrimfather

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 2:04 pm

Tringreen wrote:
pilgrimfather wrote:

The Avivas protecting Jimmy don't. They just want a nice little ground to brag and swan about in and be the ,'Epicentre of football in Devon'. Rolling Eyes laugh

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time For a Boycott?
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8