Hitch
sufferedsince 68
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Time For a Boycott? Empty
PostSubject: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:24 pm

If you dont have a season ticket just stay away! the only way to force change at Homepark is to hit Brent were it hurts most, in his pocket! This shit will just go on and on every season while the Clowns run Homepark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:28 pm

What do you really think not turning up is going to do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:32 pm

I've been boycotting home park for three years lol!
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:34 pm

Many, many thousands have already done the same.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:43 pm

Sheridan and Brent out, Boycott in!

"Mah mum could 've put that away with a fookin' steek of roobarb!" laugh

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:46 pm

Yea Man wrote:
☀I've been boycotting home park for three years lol!
I've not been for a year, The Brent saving plan is making me rich!sunny
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:50 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
What do you really think not turning up is going to do?
Probably more than the Trust to be fair.Have you got a better idea? or is the Trust happy with Brents stewardship of the club?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:39 pm

How about we all go and give Brent the mother of all hecklings at the next home game.
Storm the directors box.
Get some Brent out banners made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:42 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
How about we all go and give Brent the mother of all hecklings at the next home game.
Storm the directors box.

our fans at home have no bollocks to even boo the team let alone go to the source. never have never will till its too late to do anything about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 8:05 pm

Angry wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Storm the directors box.

our fans at home have no bollocks to even boo the team let alone go to the source. never have never will till its too late to do anything about it.

It was said out of hope more then expectation Angry.
I am well aware of the eunuch's that constitutes the bulk of the PAFC support.

I can remember when mad Dan was around we had red card protests, turn around protests... the works. Where is all this with Brent when the team is on the brink of spending the longest stint in the bottom division in its HISTORY ??!!

When TF are the fans at Argyle going to wake up, smell the coffee and feckin well do something .
And by that I mean adressing the wider issue..not just calling for the manager's head like the douche bags on Pasoti.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 8:09 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Storm the directors box.

That's what would & does happen at any other club. Feck know why it's not happening here. confused
Back to top Go down
pilgrimfather

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 8:18 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Storm the directors box.

Because any other club would have someone else who'd want to take their place.

I agree with the sentiment, though, the apathy around the club, from the invisible, ineffectual Chairman and board to the management and players is just pathetic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 8:24 pm

pilgrimfather wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Storm the directors box.

I agree with the sentiment, though, the apathy around the club, from the invisible, ineffectual Chairman and board to the management and players is just pathetic.

They said exactly the same thing when Dan was in charge "whose going to replace him?"

I'd have Macauley back at the drop of a hat at this current time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 8:30 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
pilgrimfather wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Storm the directors box.

They said exactly the same thing when Dan was in charge "whose going to replace him?"

its an easy cop out card pro brenties pull when they cant argue back against those calling for his head.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 8:33 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
pilgrimfather wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Storm the directors box.

I never thought we would have a worse owner than Uncle Dan, how wrong i was! Brent is totaly clueless, surrounded by the least talented Board of nomarks argyle have ever had! Potless and useless.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 8:33 pm

In the current circumstances paying £22 a go at H.P offers poor value given the quality of performance on offer.
Or in other words I am totally fecked off at watching shite footie at H.P.
Thumbnsdown
BRENT OUT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 8:35 pm

Angry wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
pilgrimfather wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Storm the directors box.

its an easy cop out card pro brenties pull when they cant argue back against those calling for his head.

Which bring's me back to the crux of my point.

Folk were howling for Macauley's head when we were actually doing better then what we are now and yet nothing against the Chairman apart from what we read on ATD.

You only have to be the slightest bit vocally ant-Brent at an Argyle game to get a rebuke !!

Totally bizarre...the fan-base really are brainwashed or just thick ?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 8:46 pm

Must be getting bad, even the sheep down on the farm are getting restless!
Sheep
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:15 am

Well after an awful day I scratched around for a crumb of comfort.
In 85/86 after 28 games we were P28 Pts 43 - not far from our record this season
In 85/86 from Boxing day the next 9 games produced W2 D3 L4 - if we win the next 2 then just the same
In 85/86 we finished 2nd with P46 Pts 87

I'm just trying to find a little positive thought.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:42 am

Greenskin wrote:
Sheridan and Brent out, Boycott in!

"Mah mum could 've put that away with a fookin' steek of roobarb!" laugh

You have to Laughing  or you'd Sulk .

Meanwhile, what jimmy and his jamboys' Argyle is really all about..........

Care in the community or what ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:17 am

tigertony wrote:
In 85/86 after 28 games we were P28 Pts 43 - not far from our record this season
In 85/86 from Boxing day the next 9 games produced W2 D3  L4 - if we win the next 2 then just the same
In 85/86 we finished 2nd with P46  Pts 87

WTF does that have to do with the price of eggs? In '86 John Brimmacombe signed for us and we were promoted the following year, he now works as a groundsman in a school in Tavvy, if the euro zone continues to shrink Brent may be able to afford to bring him back in the summer if our gates keep up.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:36 am

Iggy wrote:
tigertony wrote:
In 85/86 from Boxing day the next 9 games produced W2 D3  L4 - if we win the next 2 then just the same
In 85/86 we finished 2nd with P46  Pts 87

WTF does that have to do with the price of eggs? In '86 John Brimmacombe signed for us and we were promoted the following year, he now works as a groundsman in a school in Tavvy, if the euro zone continues to shrink Brent may be able to afford to bring him back in the summer if our gates keep up.
I was simply trying to add a small piece of comfort and hope in a situation of despair and sadness. Not quite sure of the Brimmacombe link but King Tommy now drives taxi's. In fact I would probably replace McC with King Tommy. I thought the euro zone was the car park at The Range but thats euro-parking. jocolor
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:03 pm

Thanks for trying Tone! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:57 pm

only two things a boycott will achieve sadly is

1) bring administration closer
2) save you money
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:15 pm

Better all turn up and turn your back on the game, shake your fist at the directors box and make your displeasure known.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time For a Boycott?   Time For a Boycott? Empty

Back to top Go down

Time For a Boycott?
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next