akagreengull
GreenWhiteBlack
oxfordgreen
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Boycott Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:54 pm

Until Fletcher walks, Brent gets his Wallet out, or argyle sort their bloody act out i advise others to think twice about attending again this season.
Had enough, were shit and im sick of it

Last edited by punchdrunk on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

Boycott Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:57 pm

I will still be going
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

Boycott Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 1:15 am

Not surprised PD.

Fletcher out

Forza Verde out

James brent get your wallet out

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Boycott Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:24 am

Your choice Punchdrunk - lets not get into the: if you go then you must be accepting of all the crap going on at HP, shall we. I will be going and it's crap.
Back to top Go down

Boycott Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:08 pm

The thing is its not just me..this club is hemoragging supporters..wtf is Brent doing about it?
Back to top Go down

Boycott Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:19 pm

I dont believe many will boycott the game PD especially after the teams effort last night.
Back to top Go down

Boycott Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:39 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
The thing is its not just me..this club is hemoragging supporters..wtf is Brent doing about it?

The first home game attendance last season was 6,015 against Rotherham and this season it was 7,020 against Aldershot. The 2010/11 season saw an attendance of 7,782 at home to Carlisle.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Boycott Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:43 pm

To be honest, the 90 minutes of acute pain from 3pm is just an inconvenient intermission in what has increasingly become purely an excuse to have a full day on the lash. Even when we were half-decent, the game itself usually played 2nd fiddle to the rest of the days entertainment.

All that will be changing for me is that the pre-match alcohol intake will just have to be cranked up another notch to ensure safe passage to around 4.50pm, when the whistle blows and we can get back to the pub...

Back to top Go down

Boycott Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:43 pm

hairy j wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

The first home game attendance last season was 6,015 against Rotherham and this season it was 7,020 against Aldershot. The 2010/11 season saw an attendance of 7,782 at home to Carlisle.

Aye after that debacle look at the difference this Saturday
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Boycott Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:06 pm

Ah I know what you mean Czarcasm, I come down on the train from good old Newton go for some grub, have a mosey around, meet a mate or two and have a few ciders in the Minerva (what a great boozer, ah memories). Go to H.P. and thats when it all seems to go wrong, for a couple of hours. Back on the train usually feeling miserable (for good reason) and then for a couple more ciders in the wonderful cider bar in Newton, and then it all seems like a distant memory - until I read the press reports the next day, then I realise we really are that crap. Usually a good day though.
Back to top Go down

Boycott Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:09 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Ah I know what you mean Czarcasm, I come down on the train from good old Newton go for some grub, have a mosey around, meet a mate or two and have a few ciders in the Minerva (what a great boozer, ah memories). Go to H.P. and thats when it all seems to go wrong, for a couple of hours. Back on the train usually feeling miserable (for good reason) and then for a couple more ciders in the wonderful cider bar in Newton, and then it all seems like a distant memory - until I read the press reports the next day, then I realise we really are that crap. Usually a good day though.

Whats the balance in Newton Abbot, any specific leanings towards ourselves, Exeter or Torquay?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

Boycott Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:11 pm

The cider bar in Newton. Memories of a cricket and ending up in there and doing what folks thought was a good idea at the time, the brown barrel run. (A large number of country wines)

The vomit was flying all the next morning on the par three at Teignmouth (at least I think it was teignmouth)
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Boycott Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:39 pm

Believe it or not the green army are very obvious in the town, obviously it's a Gulls town given the proximity, have lots of laughs with the Torquay fans, many are long term mates and aquaintences. We all dislike exeter, you see a few around town not many at all. so mainly green and yellow.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Boycott Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:40 pm

Cider Bar - centre of the universe! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Boycott Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:00 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Cider Bar - centre of the universe! Very Happy

The Minerva I had forgoten all about the min I downed a good few ciders in there back in the day
Back to top Go down

Boycott Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:04 pm

The min was good for lots other than the beer.
Back to top Go down

Boycott Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Back on topic I will be boycotting the next 43 games,not just Saturday.You can only watch so much rubbish.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Boycott Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:10 pm

My boycot of the whole of last season continues
Back to top Go down

Boycott Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:25 pm

I stopped watching when my season ticket ran out when we dropped out of the championship under Sturrock.
Just couldn't take being so demoralised after games when it is supposed to be an enjoyable experience. Playing we are the bloody champions for Newcastle as we sealed our relegation didn't help at all Crying or Very sad

Seen one match since, at home to Swindon in league One which in fairness I did enjoy.

I guess we all have different thresholds of tolerance to the crap being served up.
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

Boycott Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:03 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Decent website for all to enjoy and express opinions..for the record i am green 75 on here, look forward to be joined by a few more!!!

On this thread you say you are going on saturday Laughing

Make your mind up are you boycotting or are you going?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

Boycott Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Boycott Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:28 pm

punchdrunk, you forgot to amend one on the GO BIG OR GO HOME thread. If you hurry nobody will notice.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Boycott Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:14 pm

I fully support those who are going to boycot the next match and any others that may follow but I don't think it is enough to make a difference. I think they need to escalate their campaign and stop posting too. That'll do it for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

Boycott Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:22 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I fully support those who are going to boycot the next match and any others that may follow but I don't think it is enough to make a difference. I think they need to escalate their campaign and stop posting too. That'll do it for sure.

I think Freathy, Punchdrunk and Czarcasm should all infiltrate Forze Verde and attend the sing-a-long for five whole seasons to earn their trust and then they should strike and undermine it from within.

I've already sourced outfits for them.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
They could be known as the haemorrhoidal boys.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

Boycott Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:36 pm

We'll support ya, We'll support ya, We'll support ya farmer giles,We'll support you farmer giles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boycott Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott Saturday   Boycott Saturday Empty

Back to top Go down

Boycott Saturday
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next