Peggy
mannameadbabe
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:28 am

alannotivvy wrote:
bloody ebay wont let me sell some tat... it just seems to be not workin  Mad 

I'm always amazed at the load of old rubbish people will buy - and the prices they will pay! My friend put some quite nice dresses from Tesco up there which she'd got in the sale and got more than she'd originally paid for them  confused 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:54 am

ive managed to press the right button on the ebay thing, it seems to work now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:15 am

I knew someone who was into buying & selling. He had a pile of old Argos catalogues in his house as part of a job-lot he had bought. He thought he'd give it a go on flea-bay. Individual copies were bought for OVER £100!!!! They were early editions and some strange people thought that made them valuable.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:34 pm

I walked up to Asda this morning. We to pick up the little ones  this afternoon, dinner then swimming leason for them.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:17 pm

I need to take down an old lathe & plaster ceiling. But I just can't face the mess.  Sad 

Maybe next week.
Back to top Go down
simao

simao

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 8:49 am

Fed cats, fed chickens, collected eggs, went back to bed. Dull here.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:05 pm

Just had fajitas. I've always rolled the chicken in the 'spice mix' first, before tossing them in the pan.

On this occasion I had an Old El Paso mix and it said on the box to add the mix to the chicken in the pan (after cooking the chicken till golden first). Well, thinking that the fellas at Old El Paso would know what they're talking about I thought I'd do it their way.

It was crap. Nowhere near as tasty as tossing the chicken in a little olive oil and spice mix PRIOR to throwing in the pan.

I may email them. They need to know.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:21 pm

I changed a long lightbulb thing (striplight ?) Today.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:23 pm

Will be in Torquay in the morning and will stop off in Totnes for coffee on the way home.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:42 pm

U B a proper gad about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:18 am

I have been poking fun at wifey who has had a miserable cold for the last week or so.

Woke up this morning with lots of aching and a sore throat.  Embarassed  pale 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:05 am

I had an anti pneumonia injection today.. apparently it contains egg protein ! luckily im not allergic to eggs  sunny 
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 7:19 pm

A nice day in the Bay today missed Totnes came home via Newton Abbot
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:05 pm

Got home from quite a difficult day at work. Took coat and shoes and other things off. Put coffee on. Went into my manbag for my cigs and found ... a strawberry and banana smoothie and a chocolate brownie.

Whoever thought of Coop meal deals deserves a medal. As does the person who invented eating the savoury bit and forgetting the drink and pudding.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:18 am

The wife and I will walk in to the City Centre Library this morning, going through Higher Compton, Mutley Plain.

I had seen a trilogy of books in a Torquay bookshop I would like to read. The Plymouth Library had all the books but the first in their catalogue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:22 am

Yuuuuuuuuk!! feel like crap.

Eyes watering, aching all over, sneezing, runny nose. It's worse than man flu. I think I have Manthrax.  pale 
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:06 am

Meet a nice lady from Bigbury in BHs cafe yesterday friend, she had a who car was stranded in Calstock

Last edited by Tgwu on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:03 am

People were queueing up for that honour.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:18 pm

When I woke up this morning it was raining but not windy. It is still raining now and it's windy too.
Back to top Go down
watgull

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:35 am

Just finished clearing out my shed of all the crap and burning it all.Now just finishing off the cider and the snowballs I have just been given.Turning the bit I have burnt out into a spud planting area in the morrow. Knecht if you dont mind I am going to listen to the Decemberist Mariner's revenge.
One for you seadog.
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:57 am

In the sodding wide awake club again..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:20 am

Walked to my bruvs farm this mornin.. He wasn't about
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:47 am

watgull wrote:
Just finished clearing out my shed of all the crap and burning it all.Now just finishing off the cider and the snowballs I have just been given.Turning the bit I have burnt out into a spud planting area in the morrow. Knecht if you dont mind I am going to listen to the Decemberist Mariner's revenge.
One for you seadog.

Link? I suppose I'll have to find it myself.  Rolling Eyes 

A pleasant little ditty. The band deserve a better singer. Have you come across Sam Lee? He and his new band played in the Village Hall in Calstock a week ago. He's just beginning a project based on local song-links to WW1. His first album where he put his own twist on several traditional songs was spiffing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:44 am

Me, the girly and poppy mcdougall are off to exeshitter today. The girly to hospital and me and poppy to the pub sunny 
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:17 am

Another couple of Akkeron subsidiaries went into administration again today  Sleep 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next