Peggy
mannameadbabe
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 2:13 pm

Bloody postman
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:40 am

A couple of cheeky mid-week beers in the Fortescue last night - and a bedtime Amaretto  Wink 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:46 am

Because I am proper poorly I have to cut back on drinking. So I only had a glass & half of wine last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:36 am

Im on new meds so I haven't drank any beer for six weeks.  affraid  I look at people who drink with pity now.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:47 am

Iggy wrote:
Im on new meds so I haven't drank any beer for six weeks.  affraid  I look at people who drink with pity now.  Very Happy 

No beer but a bottle of whisky a day or so I've heard. Being ill's a bugger, Iggy, especially when you discover that the damage you have was done some time ago and there ain't nothing you can do about it now! Who invented these bloody bodies of ours?!

PS I'm off soon for a lunch-time pint with a friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:42 pm

Drink Guinness as that is actually a medicine.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:10 pm

after 3 months of fighting royal mail they finally know how to use my letter box and not throw my post up the stairs
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 7:58 pm

knecht wrote:
Iggy wrote:

No beer but a bottle of whisky a day or so I've heard. Being ill's a bugger, Iggy, especially when you discover that the damage you have was done some time ago and there ain't nothing you can do about it now! Who invented these bloody bodies of ours?!

PS I'm off soon for a lunch-time pint with a friend.

I see you had your bath first sunny 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Back to top Go down
HD

HD

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:22 am

This getting older lark isn't the beer and skittles I thought it was going to be.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:31 am

Iggy wrote:
Drink Guinness as that is actually a medicine.  Wink 

I can vouch for that. Drank 7 pints watching the rugby yesterday and it felt so good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:33 am

HD wrote:
This getting older lark isn't the beer and skittles I thought it was going to be.

This in spades. As my mum said, "Bits of me are dropping off."
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:57 pm

Knecht I show in today herald one of your is playing in the park this summer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:05 pm

Question  One of my .....  Question 
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:09 pm

knecht wrote:
Question  One of my .....  Question 
bands

Calstock Rubber Band will be playing in Devonport Park this summer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:18 pm

Ahhhhh. Now I've got you. A bunch of amateur musicians who thoroughly enjoy playing. Some good musicians and some ..... errr ..... amateurs. Some of them are concentrating so hard that it shows. Some of them have so much fun that it's infectious. They play everything from Cornish music through nonsense to fun jazz. Be there or be square.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:14 am

Off to exeshitter today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:45 pm

mannameadbabe wrote:
A couple of cheeky mid-week beers in the Fortescue last night - and a bedtime Amaretto  Wink 

drunken I'm in the Forty most weekends, MB. You're not the person with the two big smelly dogs, are you? Like feking elephants they are.!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:47 pm

I don't like night shift's any more.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 5:35 pm

Met a fit looking Sturrock in Dunelm this lunch time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:42 pm

The lady behind the bar in the Bishops Blaize gave my Poppy McDougall a nice bowl of water today, which was very nice of her  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:39 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
mannameadbabe wrote:

drunken I'm in the Forty most weekends, MB. You're not the person with the two big smelly dogs, are you? Like feking elephants they are.!!
Certainly not - I'm a mad cat woman! I love the Fort -the wine's not much to write home about. I love it - a proper boozer with good people. Am excited to see how the Hyde Park turns out Smile 
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 8:40 pm

Walked passed it today, it looks good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:42 am

mannameadbabe wrote:
mannameadbabe wrote:

Certainly not - I'm a mad cat woman!  I love the Fort -the wine's not much to write home about.  I love it - a proper boozer with good people.  Am excited to see how the Hyde Park turns out Smile 

Ah, you must be that 6' 7 woman who wears that 'Eat More Pork' T-shirt with the green mohican in the corner who shouts 'death to Castro' whilst balancing a full keg of Tribute on your nose?  rabbit 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:51 am

kiddies sing song at the library today.... top tune about "wibble wobble jelly on the floor "being sung at the moment bounce bounce bounce 
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 11:18 am

mannameadbabe wrote:
mannameadbabe wrote:

Certainly not - I'm a mad cat woman!  I love the Fort -the wine's not much to write home about.  I love it - a proper boozer with good people.  Am excited to see how the Hyde Park turns out Smile 

Ah, you must be that 6' 7 woman who wears that 'Eat More Pork' T-shirt with the green mohican in the corner who shouts 'death to Castro' whilst balancing a full keg of Tribute on your nose?   rabbit 

B*gger - you found me out  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next