mouldyoldgoat
Tgwu
Peggy
mannameadbabe
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Peggy's Mundane Thread Empty
PostSubject: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:15 am

became Facebook friends and had a good online chat with Roddy Radiation of the Specials today....rudeboyrudeboy
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:25 pm

Home Park is an answer to a question on Pointless as I type this! Have to connect the ground to a city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:37 pm

I'm watching the chase
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:06 pm

It was the top answer - 7 people knew it was Argyle's ground - says it all really.

On a more mundane note I've just made a massive bowl of red cabbage coleslaw with horseradish mayonnaise and spicy mexican cheese grated on top.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:52 pm

All you need now is a burger and chips and supper will be sorted.

Edited to remove Jannerism.
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:57 pm

Some pulled pork would go well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:11 pm

Wifey made a fantastic carrot cake today. I had a little slab slice with me tea. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:47 pm

I had cauliflower cheese .... with a twist. The twist is to add finely chopped olives, capers & anchovies to the sauce. Ansum.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:08 pm

Last week I succumbed to a very occasional temptation and bought a scratch card. Won £80. Kept it under lock and key until today, when I went to cash it and found it wasn't £80 - it was £100. Then I went to buy a cardi I'd seen (trust me - you can never have too many cardies), and found it was on a special offer, £5 off. Then I went to the dentist, didn't have to have anything done except a nice clean and polish, and it only cost £18.

Best of all, though, Euthymol, which disappeared months ago and has been changing hands (not mine, mind) for ridiculous prices on ebay and that, has reappeared in Sainsburys (nectar points innit). So now I've got another two tubes in the cupboard I can open the one I've been saving for best.

And I managed to do all this (and go to work) without getting caught in the rain once. Strange feeling coming home and not having to put my boots in the airing cupboard to dry out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:31 pm

You couldn't advise us on our lottery numbers before your luck changes Peggy.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:46 pm

I brought the grandson his first pair of football boots today, he is being coached by a good Bunny
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:20 am

I have had a busy day at work and bought a crème egg as a reward. Yum!!  Razz 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:19 am

As a birthday treat, my wonderful wife is taking me out tonight for a dozen pints of frothing ale (The Fortescue!!) and a slap-up breaky in Goodbodies. We know how to live!!  rabbit 
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:53 am

Out side the kitchen window is a tall Fir tree in a tub, which blows over in a gust of wind. It has not blown over during the past fortnight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:01 am

pepsipete wrote:
Out side the kitchen window is a tall Fir tree in a tub,  which blows over in a gust of wind.  It has not blown over during the past fortnight.

Take cover, Pete. Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiincoming.  tumbleweed 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:03 am

Just took this picture when driving home from work this morning......  Razz 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:30 am

They are showing my episode of Bargain Hunt at the moment - sigh
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:41 pm

Taking both grand children to the game today (5 & 7)
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:14 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Taking both grand children to the game today (5  & 7)

Very well done, hope you all enjoy it, although they may learn some new words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:50 am

Ttorvill and bloody dean are on desert island discs today
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:58 am

I may turn off after the Archers then!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:37 am

What's Helen going to do!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:56 am

OMG.  affraid Blue sky, there's a blue sky. I'm off out with my camera to try out my new lens.
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:07 pm

knecht wrote:
What's Helen going to do!?
I despair - he is so obviously some kind of sociopath or a something-opath..... Bin the loony is what she should do dear Knecht
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:01 pm

I think Helen will do a Billie Holliday.... "it costs me a lot but there's one thing that I got ..... two or three girls has he that he likes as well as me but I love him ..... he isn't true, he beats me too ... what can I do?"

Then it will end in big time tears. I ought to write their scripts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next