Greenskin
Tgwu
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Southend match thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 9:48 pm

Winter Green wrote:
Again, fair comment Greenskin, I have no reason or desire to deny Sheridan a bit of praise for his efforts against the odds, and have felt that some appreciate some of the passing that has been going on for a while and the eventual return of actually looking like we might score.
But I pick up on momentum and energy, that's how I understand the world.
Football clubs receive the waves the same as we all do. The trick is to ride them well. Brent's rearguard policy is as likely to catch a cold as a wave. One has to ride luck in football, so Lavery is a big set back and illustrates so well why Brent's way forward is flawed. I wish Reid well, but he'll be gone too at the end of the season without some sort of investment in the team.
A good crowd today. Couldn't hear them from my Central Park allotment though. I've got a glut of parsnips, and spent the afternoon with earphones, a fork, and a few tonnes of cow muck. I walked up to the park with my brother who went to the game today, having pocketed a season ticket for the day. Have yet to get his report.

bit late getting the parsnips out !
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 9:55 pm

Dane. wrote:
A team with any aspirations to go up needs to beat the top sides, anyone that thinks today was a good result still has the same small time mentality that got us into this mess in the first place

So a team that comes 7th and sneaks into the play-offs has to win every game against top sides and lower? Of course you want to win every game but a team with such a great away record, it's one of the more acceptable ones not to win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:06 pm

Let me enlarge for you Angry. Firstly we have a Mod telling members to feck off somewhere else. Secondly there is reference to another site where new members are treated by some with some suspicion initially at least just like on here. The suggestion by punchdrunk is that Zyph is one of those who doesn't welcome newbies which actually isn't true particularly so there is no "busted" in it. That other site has had it's fair share of unpleasant people wanting to disrupt it over time. It is a small site with few participants so new posters are actually few and far between. To chase a poster over other sites to see what they say there is rather sad in my book and smells of stalking almost. Each to their own I guess. I'll disappear again now and feck off down my own end of the street and play.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:11 pm

ah sensi is back !!!! they let you out on bail then ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:17 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Let me enlarge for you Angry.    Firstly we have a Mod telling members to feck off somewhere else.   Secondly there is reference to another site where new members are treated by some with some suspicion initially at least just like on here.    The suggestion by punchdrunk is that Zyph is one of those who doesn't welcome newbies which actually isn't true particularly so there is no "busted" in it.    That other site has had it's fair share of unpleasant people wanting to disrupt it over time.    It is a small site with few participants so new posters are actually few and far between.    To chase a poster over other sites to see what they say there is rather sad in my book and smells of stalking almost.    Each to their own I guess.    I'll disappear again now and feck off down my own end of the street and play.    

on the loopy juice?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:19 pm

Angry wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Let me enlarge for you Angry.    Firstly we have a Mod telling members to feck off somewhere else.   Secondly there is reference to another site where new members are treated by some with some suspicion initially at least just like on here.    The suggestion by punchdrunk is that Zyph is one of those who doesn't welcome newbies which actually isn't true particularly so there is no "busted" in it.    That other site has had it's fair share of unpleasant people wanting to disrupt it over time.    It is a small site with few participants so new posters are actually few and far between.    To chase a poster over other sites to see what they say there is rather sad in my book and smells of stalking almost.    Each to their own I guess.    I'll disappear again now and feck off down my own end of the street and play.    

on the loopy juice?

nah he been locked up, surprised he got bail to be fair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:29 pm

You asked the question Angry and I have given you the answer. If you want to come out with stupid one liners in response then that's up to you. You should try watching this site instead of posting every 5 minutes for a change, you might find it educational.

As for shit for brains I'll try hard to ignore him as he knows no better anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:32 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
You asked the question Angry and I have given you the answer.    If you want to come out with stupid one liners in response then that's up to you.     You should try watching this site instead of posting every 5 minutes for a change, you might find it educational.      

As for shit for brains I'll try hard to ignore him as he knows no better anyway.

don't let shit for brains get to you, he gets lonely under that bridge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:34 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
You asked the question Angry and I have given you the answer.    If you want to come out with stupid one liners in response then that's up to you.     You should try watching this site instead of posting every 5 minutes for a change, you might find it educational.      

i didnt ask a question though let alone to you so i have no idea what your on about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:40 pm

scratch 

That wasn't a question then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:49 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
scratch 

if it was or wasnt (in this case it wasnt) it wasnt direct at you or anyone really except punchdrunk so again i have no idea why your getting a strop on about.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:17 am

You can tell the mods are trying hard on here at the moment but by gods there are some real twats around. Dane, don't refer to PAFC as us, you aren't an argyle fan never will be. Tring, give it a rest FFS. Punchy and GOB are just damn spiteful and aggressive and suffered and Friio just pathetic.

On to the game, that WAS a hard fought great point, we are growing in confidence and loking stronger, Banton was off the pace today, had some momentary glipses of what may be to come.

IMHO Luke was to blame for their goal, he should have reacted quicker, during warm up he was holding his left thigh a lot, possible tweak? Overall good game of football spoilt by yet another shit ref (for both sides) bring on tueasday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:41 am

Mrrapson wrote:
You can tell the mods are trying hard on here at the moment but by gods there are some real twats around. Dane, don't refer to PAFC as us, you aren't an argyle fan never will be. Tring, give it a rest FFS. Punchy and GOB are just damn spiteful and aggressive and suffered and Friio just pathetic.

On to the game, that WAS a hard fought great point, we are growing in confidence and loking stronger, Banton was off the pace today, had some momentary glipses of what may be to come.

IMHO Luke was to blame for their goal, he should have reacted quicker, during warm up he was holding his left thigh a lot, possible tweak? Overall good game of football spoilt by yet another shit ref (for both sides) bring on tueasday.

you....may have been happy with a draw against saafend..i am not
clear enough?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:47 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
scratch 

medication time?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 1:01 am

blimey is there a full moon at the moment ? everyones going loony.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:28 am

Give it a rest Rappo. You sound just like  Pig .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:24 am

It was a decent result even though we we were leading - although, not for long. Southend were the best side I've seen here this season. They were organised at the back, all four defenders were very solid and their goalkeeper played well - only beaten by a deflection. Their current record and league position woukd point towards them being tough opposition and they were.

It was a very tight game with few clear chances and it was ruined by a referee who had no idea or control over the game. Their number 8 fouled repeatedly and didn't get booked, Reid was badly treated too and got precious little protection from the officials. The Lyndhurst linesman was terrible - missing offsides from free kicks every time.

Their physio was tubby but took the "pasty" chants well.

It was a well earned point in the end and we could have nicked it at the death - I wasn't disappointed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:52 am

Dane. wrote:
A team with any aspirations to go up needs to beat the top sides, anyone that thinks today was a good result still has the same small time mentality that got us into this mess in the first place

Why is everyone going crazy today?

No team wins, expects to win or demands to win EVERY home game.

We hosted a tough in form side and edged it. A point each was fair.

Argyle are not a good enough side to expect to be beating top 3 contenders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:04 am

More cock measuring than anything on here nowadays. If people can't get over their personal issues then I fear the worst for the site. I for one can't be bothered with it all anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:23 am

Exactly Iggy, I don't know why people bother when it's well know that I have by far the biggest cock!  clown :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:11 pm

Anyone see Paul Hayes's goals for Scunthorpe as well?

The knob didn't even have 2 shots for us, let alone two goals (And one was from 35 yards!). Claridge made that point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:23 pm

Nice guy rapson not being nice, im shocked! a home draw with southend is never a" great point" it was ok, nothing more or less! for a pasoti rimmer like nice guy, to slag of anyone who disagree's is all a nooly Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:25 pm

A few results in this dogshite league and the  pig  is back crowing on Exeweb, the tragic bigger picture at HP is somehow ignored in a wave of Avivaness and amidst this X throbber style unfounded positivity, it is comforting to know that GOB still has the biggest cock  lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Didn't we move up a place yesterday?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:36 pm

Sign Banton and scrape a draw at home to Southend, don't worry boys playoffs here we come!!!!

Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Southend match thread
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next