Greenskin
Tgwu
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Southend match thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:37 pm

I said that GOB has the biggest cock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:39 pm

And that Tring, is exactly why you should be on the PASB  Wink 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:48 pm

I'd say Tring's missus has a giant wrinkly cock - sat in the spare room on the PC posting on here - yeaaaaaaaaah!

This site is getting well proper bitchy. Who actually went yesterday? I see Angry made a point of listening to the away commentary - oooh subtle, Tring bases his opinions on a scoreline alone and Dean was pleased Man Utd won. Who went? And I'm a bit shitted off that Zyph deleted his account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 1:01 pm

Maybe Zyph has decided to create his new forum?

And why do people delete their accounts, why don't they just stop using the forum? It's almost like some sort of statement has to be made but they can't make it with words so the toys go out of the pram in the hope of attention seeking. The only reason I can ever understand for deleting an account is to remove associations from previous post, apart from that, why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 1:08 pm

My assumption has been that people delete because they see it as a final act, a sort of rite of passage - maybe a statement but maybe a statement to themselves. Then some people change their minds and return.

PS to make my statement about Zyph: some of his posts interested me. I just thought it was strangely obsessional of him to keep pointing out others' obsessional posting. I also thought he was hounded from here with the usual abuse that dissenters receive.

Last edited by knecht on Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 1:10 pm

hairy j wrote:
I'd say Tring's missus has a giant wrinkly cock - sat in the spare room on the PC posting on here - yeaaaaaaaaah!

This site is getting well proper bitchy. Who actually went yesterday? I see Angry made a point of listening to the away commentary - oooh subtle, Tring bases his opinions on a scoreline alone and Dean was pleased Man Utd won. Who went? And I'm a bit shitted off that Zyph deleted his account.

I, my wife, two sons, and a 6 year old (7 next Monday) grand-daughter all went.

Sorry to see any poster leave, should keep away from poster and threads they do not like
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 1:18 pm

Human behavior, tis a funny thing.

I didn't go yesterday Hairy, I seldom do these days. I have found that my association with the football side of the Club has dwindled considerably and I find the politics are far more interesting. If there was a season ticket for Club politics I would probably buy one.

As my signature states, I am more of a potential customer than a fan these days. I would like once again to be a fan but there is little or nothing to draw me back to that at the moment. I find football at HP to be expensive, low entertainment value, uncomfortable, lacks atmosphere, unwelcoming and disloyal to its fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 1:36 pm

Unwelcoming? You go, get in, sit down. Not sure what that means at all. I'd be happy for you to sit next to me. Sensible would also supp,y free wine gums. I can understand the cost - it's expensive. I'm not a "yum not a prappppper fan" but it isn't not worth going sometimes - I've seen some good games. I aslo watch Premier League games on TV and they're not always amazing - sometimes, games are rubbish.

It's a shame you feel that way.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 1:55 pm

If every poster pledges to post at least once a day on Pete's word game, I'm confident this will go a long way to making up for the loss of Zyphs efforts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:51 pm

hairy j wrote:
Unwelcoming? You go, get in, sit down. Not sure what that means at all. I'd be happy for you to sit next to me. Sensible would also supp,y free wine gums. I can understand the cost - it's expensive. I'm not a "yum not a prappppper fan" but it isn't not worth going sometimes - I've seen some good games. I aslo watch Premier League games on TV and they're not always amazing - sometimes, games are rubbish.

It's a shame you feel that way.

I didn't mean it that way Hairy, there's very few on this site that I wouldn't share a pint and watch a match with. I meant it as in the whole Club thing, there's a sort of 'couldn't give a fek' attitude towards the fans, at least that's how I feel it is. I also think that I am becoming more cynical with age so I expect that's also a part of the reason.

When you support a Club, and I don't mean the glory hunting Man U or Liverpool types, you want to know and feel that the owners and administrators of the Club share in your passion, I don't feel that at all with our Club with the likes of Brent, who only the most dumbest of supporters still believes the "I saw his lip quiver" comment and is so obviously only involved to increase his land grab in the S West and his following merry band of leaches. And then there's the worlds biggest hypocrite, Jones and, the rest of the "never been to a football match before" crowd that sit in the DB. And don't get me started on the Webb's and Newell's who would sell their grannies for a title or a cushy seat beside anyone that they believe could have influence.

Do I really want to give up my hard earned to these people?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:56 pm

hairy j wrote:

I didnt go hairy because i had that thing called work on  cheers
---

It is sad that a poster cant come on here and post about football without getting it in the neck because the wont have a pop at pasoti/brent or deemed too positive. Its this village attitude that stops people joining or using this place more as believe it or not, not everyone has an issue with pasoti and some merely want to talk about the football.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 3:20 pm

Angry wrote:
hairy j wrote:

---

It is sad that a poster cant come on here and post about football without getting it in the neck because the wont have a pop at pasoti/brent or deemed too positive.  Its this village attitude that stops people joining or using this place more as believe it or not, not everyone has an issue with pasoti and some merely want to talk about the football.

There is nothing sad about it. He came on here and made a point about not being happy that other supporters were not happy about drawing at home against frigging Southend.
Discussing the football!!!!  
If the big drama queen wants to flounce over it then that's his business, hes not the first and he wont be the last. Life goes on as they say.

Last edited by punchdrunk on Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 3:34 pm

When he comes back make sure he keeps his old name, FFS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 3:57 pm

I agree Punch, he only used the site to tell everyone two things, 1) we all talked about the Club politics and he didn't like that and, 2) how it was a good result yesterday.

I'm really not sure why he even joined ATD in the first place, was he single-handedly hoping to Avivafy us?
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 4:10 pm

shame to lose a fellow poster all the same...and yes I went yesterday,along with over 7000 others, people are slowly coming back to the club.and yes it was a very good result against a well organised Southend side.onwards and upwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 4:11 pm

GOB wrote:
I agree Punch, he only used the site to tell everyone two things, 1) we all talked about the Club politics and he didn't like that and, 2) how it was a good result yesterday.

I'm really not sure why he even joined ATD in the first place, was he single-handedly hoping to Avivafy us?
zeph's only contribution was to slag the site off on a daily basis, a bit like self confessed nice guy rapson. i would have preffered him to stay because it takes allsorts, but if your determined to go then,cheerio.! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 4:31 pm

Same old stuff. I flounced from Pasoti because I didn't like the happy clappys, many of whom were very rude indeed, and I didn't respect the little games their moderators and little gang were playing. Children.
This site is positively welcoming in comparison to those with differing opinions. There will always be a bit of friction and no amount of Sensible/greensleeves/rapper moans or Zyph's leaving will change that. They usually get fed up baiting people and pootle off, although I wouldn't necessarily say Zyph was particularly one to bait as often.
I don't know how more unwelcoming a forum could be than Pasoti banning someone who for instance doesn't like the Home Park regime of the day. And not606 is no better, so I guess each to their own.... a divided contributing online fan base it is then, that has largely sorted itself into ghettos.

As for Hairy's wonderment in people not going to Home Park, but still contributing to the Argyle playing debate, why not ? Gob has it about right. This forum has always been for everyone of the Argyle diaspora where contributions are legal and commonly decent. Some of us are still interested in the football but have been disenfranchised. If I could have agreed with Ridsdale's methods, Brent's deals and plans for the park, and the age of the silly superfans encouraging a club culture I find distasteful, I would have been there yesterday along with everyone else. That I cannot support these things and therefore have no choice but to boycott home games is not my fault. I would also add throughout my decades of supporting, my group were always  anything from 9 people down to 3 people. Rarely did all of us agree on anything about the actual football, so that says it all about whether someone who is actually there at a game has much more idea about the football, than someone listening to the game on the radio. And that's before even suggesting those with a few pints inside them are capable of dissecting anything with any accuracy.

We all look at different things with a different eye. In fact I found in latter years the radio commentary gave me a better insight into certain aspects of the game than my eyes were giving me, so often did both in tandem, as is the modern way, and especially so since we were forced to sit in the Mayflower twiddling our feet.
My brother went yesterday and I respect his football eye. He thought there was definitely a hole with Lavery no longer there, and Reid had returned to his lack of confidence. The tippy tappy was still there, but that won't win games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 5:05 pm

I love Zyph. I'd have him over some of the utter gutter-snipes on here. There's some nasty chaps FORESHORE. Rapson's right. ATD - freaks, weird-uns and Man United fans. Democratic my scrotum!
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 5:07 pm

Winter Green   not only Zyph but "A" listed celebrity greenjock appears to have given up,which is a pity.At the end of the day this site gets the posters it wants.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 5:24 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Winter Green   not only Zyph but "A" listed celebrity greenjock appears to have given up,which is a pity.At the end of the day this site gets the posters it wants.

Your presence disproves this theory.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 5:26 pm

greensleeves wrote:

We have to put up with some right cnuts on here!

We've been waiting for a post like this since Jock left.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 5:31 pm

hairy j wrote:
I love Zyph. I'd have him over some of the utter gutter-snipes on here. There's some nasty chaps FORESHORE. Rapson's right. ATD - freaks, weird-uns and Man United fans. Democratic my scrotum!

Hairy rides trolls again! cheers 

On the off chance you aren't trolling, what was it you loved about his posts? Given that 80% of them were Pepsi's Word Game, and the other 20% was moaning at others perceived moanings ?
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 5:39 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
greensleeves wrote:

We have to put up with some right cnuts on here!

We've been waiting for a post like this since Jock left.

Dont have to wait any longer then MOG.You guys on here whinge all the time about pasoti getting the poster it wants,but then do exactly the same.only aggressively with swear words for added interest...or should that be ,,,,,,,,do one...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 5:49 pm

greensleeves wrote:
......"A" listed celebrity greenjock appears to have given up,which is a pity........

The reason for Jock's leaving has been given more than once elsewhere. I suggest you go and look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 5:51 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:
hairy j wrote:

---

It is sad that a poster cant come on here and post about football without getting it in the neck because the wont have a pop at pasoti/brent or deemed too positive.  Its this village attitude that stops people joining or using this place more as believe it or not, not everyone has an issue with pasoti and some merely want to talk about the football.

There is nothing sad about it. He came on here and made a point about not being happy that other supporters were not happy about drawing at home against frigging Southend.
Discussing the football!!!!  
If the big drama queen wants to flounce over it then that's his business, hes not the first and he wont be the last. Life goes on as they say.

It wasnt ZYPH i was mainly referring too he nailed his colours to the atd bashing gang from the off. it was the general concensus of some of his posts that where footy related it could be seen from the outside that if joe average came on here to talk argyle, was positive but didnt care for the politics of the club to comment on them he/she would still get told to feck off and hounded apon.
I dont think thats right myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Southend match thread
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next