Greenskin
Tgwu
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Southend match thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:42 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
I agree, the everything is rosy total greentint thing winds me up too. Things are far from rosy. However they are looking up, on the pitch at least.

weve been looking up for 126 years! whens it our turn to play?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:08 pm

Truth, history???? It's all been done to death. Current dealings by Brent is relevant Czarcasm and it's quite natural that people will agree or disagree with what he is doing/has done over the last year or so. The war with pasoti and Newell however is something between a few. These few seem to have nothing else to talk about but one or the other. Reasons as stated. That's all they can talk about because they are so far removed from the rest. Don't talk about that and they have nothing to say. Hence the lets start another thread on the subject by Tring within minutes of reading my previous comment. If people are being honest with the truth then they know what I said is true even if a few, the usual people, try to deflect it.

If you trawl back through my posts you will find I haven't commented on a lot of things most certainly recently. I find it pointless to try. The vast majority of the members of ATD seem to find it worthless to even post once. If you can be bothered to trawl back on my posts then have a look at the number of people who have posted at all for months. There is a distinct lack of variety. Same faces with same comments generally. The only time something changes is when a match is spoken about or a signing. I can quite happily not post at all. Not flouncing, not deleting my account, just not bothering. Seems a good 80% at least of the membership might agree with that. Pasoti might be dead in the water and may well deserve to be but ATD will follow suit in the long run due to lack of breath. Strangled by tedium when it has one thread which repeats itself ad nausium.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:11 pm

Thank you for sharing that with us, Sensi.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:24 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
You can tell the mods are trying hard on here at the moment but by gods there are some real twats around. Dane, don't refer to PAFC as us, you aren't an argyle fan never will be. Tring, give it a rest FFS. Punchy and GOB are just damn spiteful and aggressive and suffered and Friio just pathetic.

On to the game, that WAS a hard fought great point, we are growing in confidence and loking stronger, Banton was off the pace today, had some momentary glipses of what may be to come.

IMHO Luke was to blame for their goal, he should have reacted quicker, during warm up he was holding his left thigh a lot, possible tweak? Overall good game of football spoilt by yet another shit ref (for both sides) bring on tueasday.

I think ill decide if im a fan or not, not you!!!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:33 pm

Dane. wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
You can tell the mods are trying hard on here at the moment but by gods there are some real twats around. Dane, don't refer to PAFC as us, you aren't an argyle fan never will be. Tring, give it a rest FFS. Punchy and GOB are just damn spiteful and aggressive and suffered and Friio just pathetic.

On to the game, that WAS a hard fought great point, we are growing in confidence and loking stronger, Banton was off the pace today, had some momentary glipses of what may be to come.

IMHO Luke was to blame for their goal, he should have reacted quicker, during warm up he was holding his left thigh a lot, possible tweak? Overall good game of football spoilt by yet another shit ref (for both sides) bring on tueasday.

I think ill decide if im a fan or not, not you!!!  

your not a fan,
glory supporting cling on at least
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:34 pm

your not on the same planet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:34 pm

knecht wrote:
Thank you for sharing that with us, Sensi.
Again ! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tring vs Sensible
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:40 pm

And bloody wet here!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:52 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
And bloody wet here!

Clear as a bell and fricking freezing here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:59 pm

It's my pleasure Winter Green, repetition is in these days apparently. Let me know when you need it repeating again and I'll gladly oblige. If something sounds right you just can't say it too often can you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Southend match thread
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9