Jethro
Greenskin
Tgwu
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
greensleeves

Southend match thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:41 pm

Sarky.. you're sounding more and more like postey every day...hoho...
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:44 pm

Angry wrote:
Elias wrote:
Theres plenty of opinion still

room yes will it be allowed no just wait till some dares to post a positive argyle post on here.

Post something positive then !

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:47 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Zyph a 75 year old man who most of the time did petes word game,then got hounded off here ...absolutely disgusting,

Hardly. If you start arguing then you have to expect posters to return fire !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:48 pm

seadog wrote:
House!

Clever barsteward  Razz  ...............nice avatar  cheers 
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:55 pm

Elias wrote:
greensleeves wrote:
Zyph a 75 year old man who most of the time did petes word game,then got hounded off here ...absolutely disgusting,

you mean by punch drunk a moderator on here telling him to feck off...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:01 pm

It could have been worse....white feathers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:01 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Elias wrote:
greensleeves wrote:

you mean by punch drunk  a moderator on here telling him to feck off...

The very fact that i hold a position is due to the democratic nature of this forum. Will i hold it again at the next election? probably not but that is the beauty of this place.
The very last thing you and your masters do is democracy as we very well know.
I will post my opinion regardless of the fact if i am a moderator or not, it never stopped Jock but then again he wasn't on your hate list was he greensleeves?!!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:02 pm

Yea..

A white feather..

Then told to feck off..

Then banned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:05 pm

pasoti moderators, lovely people!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:16 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
greensleeves wrote:
Elias wrote:
greensleeves wrote:

you mean by punch drunk  a moderator on here telling him to feck off...

The very fact that i hold a position is due to the democratic nature of this forum. Will i hold it again at the next election? probably not but that is the beauty of this place.
The very last thing you and your masters do is democracy as we very well know.
I will post my opinion regardless of the fact if i am a moderator or not, it never stopped Jock but then again he wasn't on your hate list was he greensleeves?!!

all this because you told someone to feck off.
some people just want to escalate things,
hardly the highest crime committed on a forum some people need to move on.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:17 pm

The last three or four posts sum this place up.

Forget about Pasoti ffs. This forum will never ever be independent while you lot can't get over yourselves. I post on both forums, I've never been told to stop posting here or Anything of the sort.
Just move on, varied opinion is great it's nice to see tbh but vonstant whining about Newell and Pasoti is more boring than me telling you it's bleddy boring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:21 pm

Thanks for your advice Rappo and GS and as much as we appreciate your input we won't be letting your chums off the hook that easy.

I know pasoti is all but dead and exceedingly dull these days, but what's the draw on ATD for you guys that attracts you back time after time?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:27 pm

Mrrapson wrote:

Forget about Pasoti ffs. This forum will never ever be independent while you lot can't get over yourselves. I post on both forums, I've never been told to stop posting here or Anything of the sort.
Just move on, varied opinion is great it's nice to see tbh but vonstant whining about Newell and Pasoti is more boring than me telling you it's bleddy boring.

If you think its boring ,either don't read it,post elsewhere,stop protecting him and them or ignore it.
althrough there needs to be something for people to complain about.
but no posts are ever tampered with or disappear.
no stalking or bullying of members has ever happened.
I was banned from pasoti 5 years ago and after finding here in never going back even if you paid me.
all in all take some advice.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:32 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

If you think its boring ,either don't read it,post elsewhere,stop protecting him and them or ignore it.
althrough there needs to be something for people to complain about.
but no posts are ever tampered with or disappear.
no stalking or bullying of members has ever happened.
I was banned from pasoti 5 years ago and after finding here in never going back even if you paid me.
all in all take some advice.

They are if the mods feel they are libellous.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:37 pm

GOB wrote:
Thanks for your advice Rappo and GS and as much as we appreciate your input we won't be letting your chums off the hook that easy.

I know pasoti is all but dead and exceedingly dull these days, but what's the draw on ATD for you guys that attracts you back time after time?

In honesty, I think this place is funnier tha Pasoti. I know it's a footy forum but piss taking and banter are part and parcel as is debate.

What I find off putting and what stops me posting more is the mob mentality. Peopl start off having a pop about something and then a couple others join in because they don't like the online you. It's all a bit sad. There are some great posters on here. Even Dane is tolerable but there are some right muppets who take pride in turning every single thread into a moan about Ian or postey or Pasoti or whatever. A while ago it was great but lately (coincidentally with the timing of on pitch improvements) things have gone down hill again.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:53 pm

Lets see how long the 'form' lasts !
Everything seems to rest on bantons shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:07 am

Mrrapson wrote:
GOB wrote:

In honesty, I think this place is funnier tha Pasoti. I know it's a footy forum but piss taking and banter are part and parcel as is debate.

What I find off putting and what stops me posting more is the mob mentality. Peopl start off having a pop about something and then a couple others join in because they don't like the online you. It's all a bit sad. There are some great posters on here. Even Dane is tolerable but there are some right muppets who take pride in turning every single thread into a moan about Ian or postey or Pasoti or whatever. A while ago it was great but lately (coincidentally with the timing of on pitch improvements) things have gone down hill again.

Its getting better in all fairness, Most if not all of the pasoti/brent stuff is in the blocks now where it should be IMO and this part is getting more into the football side of things like it should be too. I agree with you that some do tend to hijack some and turn it into pasoti stuff but compared to what it used to be like its getting better. In short light and shade should be encouraged on this matter and a big need keep football and politics away from each other too keep both camps very happy.

But with this said it will never ever happen as its impossible for some to do so the above post is just wasteful thinking i'm affraid.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:08 am

Little old Argo put a few results together, nool goes on the offensive and his poodles return to ATD to expect compliance.

The bigger picture at HP hasn't changed and Pasoti hasn't changed.

Our work is far from done.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:16 am

Tringreen wrote:
Little old Argo put a few results together, nool goes on the offensive and his poodles return to ATD to expect compliance.

See? That is what is turning ppl off atd.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:19 am

Mrrapson wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

No. It's annoying the feck out of nool and his poodles.

He doesn't do forgive and forget. Neither do we.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:25 am

Mrrapson wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Oh Rappo..

Not as much as you not answering the question posed in the last post on this page is what is turning people off Pasoti!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And consequently...  Why you aren't respected on here!
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:34 am

Hang on, you're having a pop because I didn't answer a question in a thread I haven't commented on or watched? Yeah that makes sense.

As you've so kindly pointed it out to me Nigel, I'll answer on there now for you.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:44 am

No.  I'm having a "pop" at you, because of your silly comments regarding ATD and your stance regarding Newell.

"pop" and "nigel"...

So Newell.  So You. So Sensible.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:50 am

How is using your name having a pop? You use mine!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:05 am

Duh.
Etiquette.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Southend match thread
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next