Jethro
Greenskin
Tgwu
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
greensleeves

Southend match thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:25 pm

Zyph a 75 year old man who most of the time did petes word game,then got hounded off here ...absolutely disgusting,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:30 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Zyph a 75 year old man who most of the time did petes word game,then got hounded off here ...absolutely disgusting,
greensleeves a nool brown noser still on here. absolutely disgusting! Sleep  Sleep  Sleep  pig al up yer trolling standard, ffs. sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:31 pm

greensleeves wrote:

You will have to do better than that  lol! 
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:33 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
greensleeves wrote:
greensleeves a nool brown noser still on here. absolutely disgusting! Sleep  Sleep  Sleep  pig al up yer trolling standard, ffs. sunny

Suffered, he has to do as he is told FFS!  Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:36 pm

I enjoy the eclectic posters and opinions on ATD. I don't always agree with what is said, I don't particularly like some posters on here, even if they do piss me off and troll for a reaction all of the time. In those cases, I rarely read, or or reply to what is being said. I merely shake my head an curse them under my breath.

ATD will roll on with or without it's present incumbents. A few people leaving doesn't mean anything, imho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:37 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
greensleeves wrote:

Suffered, he has to do as he is told FFS!  Very Happy 
Poor old al, what he has to do for a free prawn sarnie and a glimps of posh jim. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  jocolor
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:39 pm

wrong....you are confusing me with rappo or maybe greenmarc...must think up another TCM for 2014....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:40 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
I enjoy the eclectic posters and opinions on ATD. I don't always agree with what is said, I don't particularly like some posters on here, even if they do piss me off and troll for a reaction all of the time. In those cases, I rarely read, or or reply to what is being said. I merely shake my head an curse them under my breath.

ATD will roll on with or without it's present incumbents. A few people leaving doesn't mean anything, imho.

On the nail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:45 pm

the few leaving arent being replaced with more users are they that is worrying imho. A Forum is what it is due too members
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:46 pm

Angry, there have been loads of applications to join ATD lately. Many more than have left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:59 pm

Angry, there have been loads of applications to join ATD lately. Many more than have left.

and how many actually post now or still here after one or two poss? Its one thing to register its another to actual post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:04 pm

I agree mate, but the fact remains that more people are joining ATD than leaving. What or when they post is obviously nothing we can do about other than hope they become regular contributors.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:57 pm

Can any Mod confirm that wilfully creating multi-accounts is worthy of a ban?

Losing two dull f uckers in the space of 24 hrs would be positively spiffing.

Last edited by Czarcasm on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:00 pm

I agree mate, but the fact remains that more people are joining ATD than leaving. What or when they post is obviously nothing we can do about other than hope they become regular contributors.

whilst having a quick look (excluding the guys who deleted their accounts and returned) the only person who post regular ish with over 100 posts out of 42 new accounts is mark edwards from back in August.

thats is worrying when the regulars are leaving too.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:00 pm

greensleeves wrote:
ose a fellow poster all the same...and yes I went yesterday,along with over 7000 others, people are slowly coming back to the club.and yes it was a very good result  against a well organised Southend side.onwards and upwards.

7k ! :-) maybe if brent had pulled finger out we could be in the frame to go up instead we have another wasted season ffs

Last edited by Elias on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:03 pm

Angry wrote:

whilst having a quick look (excluding the guys who deleted their accounts and returned) the only person who post regular ish with over 100 posts out of 42 new accounts is mark edwards from back in August.

why is it worrying?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:04 pm

GOB wrote:
Angry wrote:

why is it worrying?

because its becoming a clique rather than a fans forum.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:07 pm

Theres plenty of opinion still
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:15 pm

Elias wrote:
Theres plenty of opinion still

room yes will it be allowed no just wait till some dares to post a positive argyle post on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:16 pm

Angry wrote:
GOB wrote:
Angry wrote:

why is it worrying?

because its becoming a clique rather than a fans forum.

is it, is it really? But if it does, that's democracy for you.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:19 pm

Angry wrote:

Another quick look and coincidentally, you made forty two (42) posts yesterday. Perhaps the 42 new recruits are worried there won't be enough bandwidth with that sort of proliferacy.

I reckon you should get a bigger picture for your sig too... Razz 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:31 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:

Another quick look and coincidentally, you made forty two (42) posts yesterday. Perhaps the 42 new recruits are worried there won't be enough bandwidth with that sort of proliferacy.

I reckon you should get a bigger picture for your sig too... Razz 

sounding more and more like postcode everyday
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:36 pm

Quality not quantity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:38 pm

Rickler wrote:
Quality not quantity.

BINGO !!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:41 pm

House!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southend match thread   Southend match thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Southend match thread
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next