Mock Cuncher
seadog
pepsipete
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:57 pm

I must remember to use up that jar of peanut (crunchy) butter
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:45 pm

Cold is nearly gone, but I think I'm sickening for something much worse.

Nothing else could possibly explain the amount of cleaning I did today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:49 pm

Peggy, I've got a fleet of cars up here need cleaning, I'll even pay your travelling expenses!

SG - on toast mate, tis 'ansome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:20 pm

Expecting nightmares tonight - car in for repair and service tomorrow. I may have to sell my body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:25 pm

knecht wrote:
Expecting nightmares tonight - car in for repair and service tomorrow. I may have to sell my body.

I'm now expecting nightmares envisaging you turning tricks.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 am

Micro wave packed up this morning. Managed to find one from the Co op on the internet, delivering thursday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:41 am

My Tumble Drier has gone on the blink. It's not the fuse, so I need to find a sparky to fix it. Or buy a new one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:52 pm

So - my car, Pete's micro-wave, Andy's tumble-drier. What next!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:54 pm

The fitters who look after my taxi fleet.

Pulled the doors down yesterday. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:55 pm

This is getting spooky!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:11 pm

knecht wrote:
So - my car, Pete's micro-wave, Andy's tumble-drier. What next!?

The hem on a pair of my work trousers is coming down. Apparently I need something called wonderweb? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:35 pm

Two or three glasses of wine. A large ordinary whisky. And then a small Jameson's. To sleep - perchance to dream.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 38 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:40 pm

new microwave was delivered as promissed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:27 am

There's a bright, golden haze on the meadow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:18 pm

Off to the pharmacy in a minute to pick up a prescription.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:34 pm

Have a look at this!! What is the Co-op coming to? Something must be done! At lest something must be done for their CCTV.
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:16 pm

They're installing new lamposts outside my house. Not had any going down the hill before.

Jon
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:26 am

The lamp-posts we have here all stay still.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:46 pm

Going to the game in an almost entirely sober state today.

I'm really not sure I'm going to be able to cope. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:50 pm

How did you manage, Czar? I think under the influence would have been a better state.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:21 am

Network Rail decided that 5am on a Sunday morning was an appropriate time to be doing incredibly noisy maintenance on the line that runs past the back of my house. I am in ill temper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:37 am

My Springer has just escaped into the field. I too am in ill temper.

Especially as it was my son that allowed it to happen, but according to his mother, it's my fault.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:30 pm

knecht wrote:
How did you manage, Czar? I think under the influence would have been a better state.

Well knecht, I don't want to do that again any time soon, (watch Argyle completely sober), but yeah I came through it reasonably unscathed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:23 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
knecht wrote:

Well knecht, I don't want to do that again any time soon, (watch Argyle completely sober), but yeah I came through it reasonably unscathed.

I came home and had too much to drink to repair the damage. I may be permanently scarred. It reminded me of some of the park football I played at the end of my career.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:01 am

I'm reliably informed by the four year old - completely out of the blue and in no context whatsoever - that snakes don't sneeze. And neither do caterpillars.

I've told her that cats and dogs do sneeze, but she's sceptical on that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next