seadog
pepsipete
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:34 am

commercial vehicle insurance Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:19 pm

My week's shopping has just been delivered. I forgot to get bread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:15 pm

Had my hair cut earlier, while the four year old sat (fairly) quietly and did some colouring.

Not sure if I like it yet.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:26 pm

funny you should say that, the Missus has just cut mine. Don't matter if I like it or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:39 pm

I cut mine on Wednesday. It hasn't grown much since then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Haircut Week on ATD - I'm getting mine sheared in the morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:59 pm

Only a few more and we could reform Haircut 100. The greatest band in the history of music.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:07 am

Peggy wrote:
Had my hair cut earlier, while the four year old sat (fairly) quietly and did some colouring.

Bit harsh. She's only four.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:16 pm

Haircut completed. Grade 2 all over. I now look like an extra from a Danny Dyer movie.

Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:57 pm

Grandaughter (10) went on a school trip to London, Wednesday. They went on the London Eye, visited the British Museum, had lunch at Planet Holywood, but all she could go on about was seeing Peter Crouch getting into his car.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:25 am

Dunno why, but I had a craving for a fried egg this morning, ended up having the works, egg, bacon, sausages, tomatoes and fried bread. Very bad for me and asolutely delicious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:40 am

Two pieces of home-made toast & marmalade & a cuppa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:44 pm

The things people have to have for breakfast when they've run out of milk, eh?

Czarcasm wrote:
Peggy wrote:

Bit harsh. She's only four.

Hmm. Her use of colour's lively and original, if a little overexuberant at times (think David Hockney), and she possesses a mature approach to composition. Her work, however, is let down by the nature of her subjects.

Disney characters, princesses, crude animals, Bob the Builder ... no imagination whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:33 pm

Lidl at Roborough. A supermarket that doesn't have hand baskets.

WTF is that all about then? scratch

I must say I'm not a lidl regular, but I'm pretty sure the Lidl at Transit Way had hand baskets the last time I was there.

Do they think that by not having hand baskets, you are going to get a trolley and therefore buy more of their awful crap?

I only went in for veg because someone said that theirs was better quality, and cheaper, than tesco.

On top of all that, it's bin day tomorrow, so a showdown awaits if they once again fail to take the bag in the bottom of my bin. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:17 am

Ginsters' pasty maker wins world championship! Here. His name? Mr Cornwall, of course.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:35 am

I just found out that 'whistles' was one of the most searched for shopping terms on the Internet last week. Does everyone suddenly aspire to be a train guard perhaps?

-------

http://argyletalkdemocratic.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=1393
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40