Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The not in the least bit mundane thread.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The not in the least bit mundane thread. Empty
PostSubject: The not in the least bit mundane thread.   The not in the least bit mundane thread. EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:28 am

In about an hour I shall be meeting with a VIP (Very Important Peggy) for the very first Wiltshire freak meet, if you exclude the X-Factor rehearsals in Melksham that time.

It has to be a quickie before the missus comes home from work, and at some stage a plumber will also be joining us and getting his tool out. After a quick fiddle with my pipes he should be able to sort me out so I'm not so filthy anymore.

Hopefully some pics to follow!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The not in the least bit mundane thread.   The not in the least bit mundane thread. EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:39 pm

Not quite sure what to make of this! Smile

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not in the least bit mundane thread.   The not in the least bit mundane thread. EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 2:17 pm

Where are you going to have it in the house, Jock?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The not in the least bit mundane thread.   The not in the least bit mundane thread. EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:09 pm

I'm still waiting for greengenes to turn up out here . I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not in the least bit mundane thread.   The not in the least bit mundane thread. EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:59 pm

knecht wrote:
Where are you going to have it in the house, Jock?

Better still, how big is it?
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The not in the least bit mundane thread.   The not in the least bit mundane thread. EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:04 pm

You stay at home fathers are at it like rabbits. albino
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The not in the least bit mundane thread.   The not in the least bit mundane thread. EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:58 pm

Busy old day Very Happy

Peggy turned up around one o'clock and once she'd whipped off the material I had a much better look at it. I was very, very impressed I can tell you.

Had a think about it and decided to have it in the bathroom. Against the wall to be more precise. I must admit I wasn't sure about it there but the missus insisted. You see Peggy was running a bit late so she was still here when the missus got back from work and she was adamant that the bathroom was a much better setting than the bedroom.

The plumber also turned up, but Peggy being the lady she is decided to whip off and leave the plumber, Kaz and myself to get on with it. If three's a crowd four would be a right pile-up!

Have to say that the painting Peggy came up with is amazing. It really is a brilliant present and anyone who likes modern art should check out Peggy's website and take a look. She designed mine from scratch. I gave her some basic ideas and my missus is now the proud owner of a stained glass window design in brilliant blues and greens, with her favourite flower a lilly in the centre and our families initials on the outside.

It's on a canvass which will hang anywhere and look great wherever it is and it is totally unique. There will be nothing the same as it anywhere.

Canvass prints of modern art are really popular but this is an original design that you can have input into. I haven't got Peggy's website address copied, but it's on her signature if you want to take a look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The not in the least bit mundane thread.   The not in the least bit mundane thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

The not in the least bit mundane thread.
Page 1 of 1