Tringreen
Rickler
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

The mind boggles! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:09 am

Proper_Fan wrote:
Just admit it, you would give anything to be where Ian is within the club now.

Some very jealous and bitter people on here.

I notice a change of tack now that your theory about Newell and his flikr account and me hacking Pasoti has been blown out of the water.

Newell's a 'star fucker'...  Always was, and always will be.  You think I am jealous of little piggy you are even more delusional than I thought.

How's it feel to be a sucker?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:23 am

Amateur trolling. V. Poor.

All this tosser has done is give people another opportunity to produce unequivocal evidence of The Pigs underhand activities.

Own goal. Must try harder.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:26 am

Very amatuer indeed.

Since my retirement things really have gone down hill.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:23 am

Porkus's Avatar Join Date
May 2004
Re: So who's responsible ...

Quote Originally Posted by GrecianLez  View Post
Who  with SG?? To my knowledge his posts were never edited or removed..

BTI was warned many times, we act on reported posts especially when it involved homophobia.. We tried, He tried, But.......

I personally think we are all in the same boat. Bottom Tier, all struggling financially, no real fishing or biting to be had as we are all on one level.

Porkus has his own battles on the forums tamar side... They seem to be arguing who der Messiah is/isnt.. But looking at the plans for the area I guess if the football is ****e you can enjoy attempting Boléro on the Ice sheet where the carpark once was.... or grab a spudulike in one of the catering outlets next to it.. (bait)

Porkus wrote:

Only one reason why I don't bother on here, and that was the obsessive known as Brooks and his poodle Pym. Turned nasty and I stopped enjoying it.

I meet up with Dave, DB9 and Norman quite often, in Eastleigh and that's always good fun.

Anyways, always liked Exeweb and quite a lot of its posters.

I 'found' Twitter as well, so if anyone wants to chat, @IJN3 will do it.

What do you think the omnipotent one means by obsessive. Banning those who disagree with him ? Infiltrating and closing down an alternative forum ? Creating a vile, spoof website ? Asking 'Dave' to hack someone's email ? Creating multi accounts to abuse others ? Attempting to bully a club employee into not arranging a Q&A with another fans forum ?
The list is endless and 'we' are obsessive ?

Well............ maybe I am, a little Wink Embarassed 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:59 am

Proper_Fan wrote:
Just admit it, you would give anything to be where Ian is within the club now.

Some very jealous and bitter people on here.

You know what jealousy doesn't come into it, I know that is the official line down at the farm these days but it's wrong. I've been offered corporate before and turned it down, I have no aspirations of moving up a social class, I have little or nothing in common with the Brent's and Nikkks of this world nor do I want to. Napolean has always had one eye on the business lounge, he used to do corporate years ago as guests of other people but always maintained he was a man of the people, he's not he's a social climber who can justify any means to get what he wants (phsycopaths have a very similar view on life funnily enough, they don't always kill but they use people for their own ends with no remorse shown).
I have two main reasons to highlight the wrongdoings of the proxy associate director,
1) he published all my private details on line in a clear breach of the data protection act, because of this he shouldn't even be a mod let alone owner of the largest fans site and chum of the owner, that is not fit for purpose, and like our glorious leader it is a clear conflict of interest.
BTW I know you have gone off talking about flicker now but why did he apologise for publishing Flicker at the time? Why didn't he say that it was a photoshop job and nothing to do with him?
2) he cannot stay out of the limelight, he still uses multi's, he still undermines the fans trust, he thinks he has a divine right to interfere in club politics, when in truth he is just shitstirring and interfering, whilst driving a huge wedge through the fanbase.
When Brent is hounded out of the club for finally being seen for what he is, there will be no place for Newell and co, tell him to think about that Ian.Wink 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:08 am

Tringreen wrote:
Porkus's Avatar Join Date
May 2004
Re: So who's responsible ...

Quote Originally Posted by GrecianLez  View Post
Who  with SG?? To my knowledge his posts were never edited or removed..

BTI was warned many times, we act on reported posts especially when it involved homophobia.. We tried, He tried, But.......

I personally think we are all in the same boat. Bottom Tier, all struggling financially, no real fishing or biting to be had as we are all on one level.

Porkus has his own battles on the forums tamar side... They seem to be arguing who der Messiah is/isnt.. But looking at the plans for the area I guess if the football is ****e you can enjoy attempting Boléro on the Ice sheet where the carpark once was.... or grab a spudulike in one of the catering outlets next to it.. (bait)

Porkus wrote:

Only one reason why I don't bother on here, and that was the obsessive known as Brooks and his poodle Pym. Turned nasty and I stopped enjoying it.

I meet up with Dave, DB9 and Norman quite often, in Eastleigh and that's always good fun.

Anyways, always liked Exeweb and quite a lot of its posters.

I 'found' Twitter as well, so if anyone wants to chat, @IJN3 will do it.

What do you think the omnipotent one means by obsessive. Banning those who disagree with him ? Infiltrating and closing down an alternative forum ? Creating a vile, spoof website ? Asking 'Dave' to hack someone's email ? Creating multi accounts to abuse others ? Attempting to bully a club employee into not arranging a Q&A with another fans forum ?
The list is endless and 'we' are obsessive ?

Porky always has a swim in the hotel pool before meeting up with his friends,

The mind boggles! - Page 4 Hippo10

Southampton Gul, DB9 and Norman are always pleased to see Newell,

The mind boggles! - Page 4 Hyenas10

Then Porky likes to have an invigorating sauna,

The mind boggles! - Page 4 Sauna10

Followed by the breakfast buffet,

The mind boggles! - Page 4 Macdon10

Then getting his glad rags on for a night out with his "REAL MATES"

The mind boggles! - Page 4 Pig_dr10

But it all comes to an end all too quickly so Porky has to go home,

The mind boggles! - Page 4 Fat-ma10

Because it's back to work on Monday Sad 

Working hard in his new advertising role,

The mind boggles! - Page 4 Wheelb10

Until next month fellas!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:51 pm

Tringreen wrote:

Porkus wrote:

Fook knows who "Brooks" is and when it comes to "poodles" I rather think the Fookpig has a bit more experience than "Pym", Red Star to you. The Pig never got anything he didn't deserve, thick as fook and only to pleased to dish it out but the fat fook simply couldn't take it, as you boys well know, a very small man, with a minute intellect, in a fat coonts body.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:52 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Porky always has a swim in the hotel pool before meeting up with his friends,

The mind boggles! - Page 4 Hippo10

Southampton Gul, DB9 and Norman are always pleased to see Newell,

The mind boggles! - Page 4 Hyenas10

Then Porky likes to have an invigorating sauna,

The mind boggles! - Page 4 Sauna10

Followed by the breakfast buffet,

The mind boggles! - Page 4 Macdon10

Then getting his glad rags on for a night out with his "REAL MATES"

The mind boggles! - Page 4 Pig_dr10

But it all comes to an end all too quickly so Porky has to go home,

The mind boggles! - Page 4 Fat-ma10

Because it's back to work on Monday Sad 

Working hard in his new advertising role,

The mind boggles! - Page 4 Wheelb10

Until next month fellas!

Thank you Jock, that post has made my day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:28 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Porkus wrote:

Fook knows who "Brooks" is and when it comes to "poodles" I rather think the Fookpig has a bit more experience than "Pym", Red Star to you. The Pig never got anything he didn't deserve, thick as fook and only to pleased to dish it out but the fat fook simply couldn't take it, as you boys well know, a very small man, with a minute intellect, in a fat coonts body.

Agree with above.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:20 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Porkus wrote:

Agree with above.

I'm 'Brooks'. He used to call me Andrew Crying or Very sad  

Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:23 am

punchdrunk wrote:
Nool and Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
 Wait for the Nickkkkkkk "love- a- thon" on that despicable and Evil website, such people make me sick

Here you go Punchy, i havent looked in on this site for ages but what do i spy when i do? A delicious slice of irony just for you, I know you love to give this type a kicking so much and you MUST be bored with slagging off Nikkkk by now, thought you could give someone else some grief instead! cheers 

The mind boggles! - Page 4 Image10

ATD the home of hilarious hipocrosy since 2013!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:45 am

Mrrapson wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
 Wait for the Nickkkkkkk "love- a- thon" on that despicable and Evil website, such people make me sick

Here you go Punchy, i havent looked in on this site for ages but what do i spy when i do? A delicious slice of irony just for you, I know you love to give this type a kicking so much and you MUST be bored with slagging off Nikkkk by now, thought you could give someone else some grief instead! cheers 

A random ad that is only visible to guests is hardly showing hypocrisy.

We don't choose the ads they're ones forumotion put up based on your browsing history to fund the hosting of the sites. Hence why they're free unless you pay to remove the adds, like we have for members.

Nice try but you failed.

Now toddle off back to your master there's a good poodle.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:49 am

Woof?

I haven't spoken to anyone for ages Del, too busy for it, only remembered to sort my season ticket out a few days ago.

It made me giggle when I saw it, shame people have lost their sense of humour on here too.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:02 am

Aren't all the ads for guests or otherwise based on the internet viisiting habits (cookies and such like) of the viewer.

It would explain why I get adverts for mature football loving buckfast swilling private investigator dating sites (and ones about pigs)
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:32 am

lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:55 am

Dougie wrote:
Aren't all the ads for guests or otherwise based on the internet viisiting habits (cookies and such like) of the viewer.

It would explain why I get adverts for mature football loving buckfast swilling private investigator dating sites (and ones about pigs)

I get ones advertising cheap local women......

lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:31 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Dougie wrote:

I get ones advertising cheap local women......

lol! 

I get ones advertising very expensive ones.
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:51 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Desperate and embarrassing, more sniveling for your Pres and mentor, why don't you crawl back up somewhere warm, dark and smelly!
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:52 pm

Your mum?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:06 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Your mum?

I hate to say this, but that was actually a top notch response:cheers:  Nothing personal against All The Presidents Men
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:34 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Your mum?

Is this why you couldn't afford to attend matches for years?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:17 pm

Good one Rapson.Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:32 pm

The mind boggles! - Page 4 Wonga_pigeon_gould_600

Pigeon Shit

I blame the Wonga Pigeon for shitting it's ads on ATD, good response Rappo.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:26 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Nice try Leigh!

Not sure how the pasoti boss man (not a mod by the way clown) will take the fact that you have linked his mate with a pay day loan company!

Also you calling Yea man Del. Looks like some of the things your 'friends' from pasoti have been saying about you on our abuse link over the last few weeks is true!

I expect the others are true as well.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:34 pm

Mouldy, I only call del del because he has always been downright aggressive towards me, I know it winds him up.

Also I do t have friends on Pasoti so I don't particularly give a shit if anybody has said anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The mind boggles!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next