Dougie
mannameadbabe
Tringreen
Rickler
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

The mind boggles! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:17 am

Apologies dawg. I like calling him Rapson. It sounds like something you'd call a butler.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:36 am

hairy j wrote:
Rapson. I've got some scratches on my watch face, does your place repair that? They're cosmetic.

Save yourself some money Hairy, is it glass or plastic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:39 am

Glass. It has the Seiko 5 marque embossed on it and it's the original face - it's a vintage automatic watch from the mid 80s.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:48 am

hairy j wrote:
Glass. It has the Seiko 5 marque embossed on it and it's the original face - it's a vintage automatic watch from the mid 80s.

If its a vintage don't mess around with it! Take it to Express Watchmakers in market avenue, just down from the eagle, try are top notch in there.

If they are superficial and not deep they will come out with brasso but if a little deeper the only real way to do it is to replace the glass, and getting a genuine one will be impossible nearly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:54 am

Cheers. I'll pop in there tomorrow and ask them. See people, he isn't evil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:47 pm

And the fact that he's here and standing his corner dispels the myths about ATD.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:10 pm

Iggy wrote:
And the fact that he's here and standing his corner dispels the myths about ATD.

To be honest iggy, I don't have a corner to stand, despite what people think I'm quite a sociable chap and don't offend easily. I find atd mostly amusing although there's some downright dodgy stuff at times too.

I miss the old Pasoti but it is getting better again, tbh I'm so busy all the time that I rarely post on either site any more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:18 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Iggy wrote:

To be honest iggy, I don't have a corner to stand, despite what people think I'm quite a sociable chap and don't offend easily. I find atd mostly amusing although there's some downright dodgy stuff at times too.

I miss the old Pasoti but it is getting better again, tbh I'm so busy all the time that I rarely post on either site any more.

Pasoti has and always has been a vipers nest, a plaything controlled by a select few dedicated to the self promotion of other like minded control freaks, the most corrupt vile and despicable website of them all,
Make sure you have a shower after you post on there.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:26 pm

The same could be said for some on here too though punchy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:32 pm

Punchy obviously hasn't been on 4Chan. There are worse forums. Janner internet is obviously limited to The Erold and pasoti. Bless.

I would link to some worse sites but he might cry or wet his pants.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:49 pm

[quote="hairy j"]Punchy obviously hasn't been on 4Chan. There are worse forums. Janner internet is obviously limited to The Erold and pasoti. Bless.

I would link to some worse sites but he might cry or wet his pants. [/quote

Lol, 4chan is insane, the only word for it!
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:54 pm

who are GOM UTD FC ?
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:46 pm

Dane. wrote:
who are GOM UTD FC ?

My 6 a side team Dane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:19 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Dane. wrote:
who are GOM UTD FC ?

My 6 a side team Dane.

You'll confuse him, he can't count past 5.

Unless he's manager of course, then he can count way past 5.  Or should I say concede way past 5?

Right Dane Cool 

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:29 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Dane. wrote:
who are GOM UTD FC ?

My 6 a side team Dane.

You'll confuse him, he can't count past 5.

Unless he's manager of course, then he can count way past 5.  Or should I say concede way past 5?

Right Dane Cool 

lol!

Nah, he should be alright, he has the additional finger to help.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Do you play lee ? You do understand that you need to run in football right .....
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:32 pm

Dane. wrote:
Do you play lee ?  You do understand that you need to run in football right .....

I do mate, left back, my fitness a lot better than used to be. Never bottle challenges either, nor afraid to go forward, although coming back again is a little hard work!
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:43 pm

A good defender diesnt need to chalkenge lee, he will be a step agead of the game before it happens I love you 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:46 pm

Dane. wrote:
A good defender diesnt need to chalkenge lee, he will be a step agead of the game before it happens I love you 

Got to agree with Dane. 100%
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 8:59 pm

Dane. wrote:

Who said anything about a good defender? lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The mind boggles!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6