Dougie
mannameadbabe
Tringreen
Rickler
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The mind boggles! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:39 pm

We're so grateful the club was saved from being really crap. If they hadn't saved the club we'd be playing shit like Stourbridge or Dorchester every week.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:42 pm

Proper_Fan wrote:
The time you hacked the pasoti mod board, ring any bells Mr not so innocent?

And as for this dossier, what dossier? There was no evidence atall to suggest such a thing.

The Newell files was a complete fabrication and you know it.  A blog made by yourself and others to belittle and defame Ian out of pure jealousy.

We have never seen the unedited screenshots because they don't exist.  It was all complete photoshoping, Ian told everybody he held a Flickr account for mod purposes only and there was nothing on that Flickr account that was for anything other than mod purposes.

I have never ever 'hacked' into anything.  The Pastoi mod room was left 'open' by Dave Gadd. He publically admitted it. The Pasoti mods know  this, the fact that several of them have continued lying about it all these years speaks volumes about them.

You are also completely wrong about the Newell files.  The blog was not made by me.  I personally didn't post anything to them.  As for never ever seeing an "unedited screenshot"...  

Well, let's put you out of your misery...  Here's a nice one:

The mind boggles! - Page 3 Brent_12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:47 pm

Proper_Fan wrote:
While you mock how about you sit back and think that without Ian and Nik fundraising like they have you wouldn't even have a club right now.

Nik and Ian are just two of a select few that saved this club and should be thanked not ridiculed.

I don't think that this site (ok maybe a few individuals....) have ever not respected the consequences of the in-put of these two fine people. They have clearly put in a lot of work and investemnt into the club. What has been criticised is the manner in which they have set about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:48 pm

Proper fantasist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:54 pm

Did proper fan get a freebie ticket from knobber, and a pair of fes undercrackers chucked in for being a good boy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Proper_Fan wrote:

Oh feel free to go on you usually do and on and on and on.

Your buddy tring will be along soon no doubt.

And as for this dossier, what dossier? There was no evidence atall to suggest such a thing.

The Newell files was a complete fabrication and you know it.  A blog made by yourself and others to belittle and defame Ian out of pure jealousy.

We have never seen the unedited screenshots because they don't exist.  It was all complete photoshoping, Ian told everybody he held a Flickr account for mod purposes only and there was nothing on that Flickr account that was for anything other than mod purposes.

I saw the Newell files site and I also saw his Myott flickr postings before it was fairly swiftly & initially inefficiently edited before being taken down. I can assure you that it was completely for real. I also saw Mr Newell's initial bluster denying its existence. There is no way at all that was solely for mod purposes!!!!

However if you want to believe the propaganda, who am I to stop you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:04 pm

The Newell files are 100 per cent genuine, and 100 per cent pop corn time:P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:05 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
You should see the mini kit for under fives the fil badge is so big there is no room for a name. Sort it out.

As i've already said on a different thread, i bought one for my little boy a few weeks ago and was pretty pissed off that there was no room to have his name printed on the back. After thinking about it for a couple of days i thought i'd hatched a cunning plan, i contacted Saint Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and explained that i was prepared to change my sons name to First European Securities in exchange for a million pound and a seat on the top shelf of the microstand, to my surprise he agreed immediately and said he'd also throw in a couple of murals, one for me, one for the boy, how could i say no to that ? I'm happy with the deal but i do feel a bit of a whore and poor little First will probably take some shit when he starts school !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:14 pm

Rickler wrote:
Proper_Fan wrote:

I have never ever 'hacked' into anything.  The Pastoi mod room was left 'open' by Dave Gadd. He publically admitted it.  The Pasoti mods know  this, the fact that several of them have continued lying about it all these years speaks volumes about them.

You are also completely wrong about the Newell files.  The blog was not made by me.  I personally didn't post anything to them.  As for never ever seeing an "unedited screenshot"...  

Well, let's put you out of your misery...  Here's a nice one:

The mind boggles! - Page 3 Brent_12

Not incriminating enough Ricks, better post another just to be sure Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:28 pm

Proper_Fan wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Proper_Fan wrote:

Oh look it's the freak from across the pond.

Hacked anymore forums lately?

Oh here we go...

What forum did I "hack"?

Meanwhile has the fat pig called Newell hacked anyone's email address lately?
Has he closed down anyone's website recently (Argyle Talk)?
Has he threatened and abused anyone in public lately?
Has he set up any more websites to specifically abuse those that expose his pathetic bullying?
Has he collected any more personal info on people, compiled it into the biggest 'dossier' ever seen, and posted it to a flikr account again recently?

Need I go on?

Oh feel free to go on you usually do and on and on and on.

Your buddy tring will be along soon no doubt.

The same dossier that contained posts that I had made on pasoti together with sreenshots of my full name, e mail address (which then got hacked) that he then published by mistake. He apologised to me for doing it, why would he apologise for something that he didn't do? The story has changed, it is always changing with him. You really can't be serious unless you are Newell, but then that makes you delusional.
#deepthroater
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:34 pm

And one more thing, it's us fans that saved the club, thousands of us, in Plymouth, countrywide and worldwide, it wasn't achieved by the feckin chuckle brothers singlehandedly, I stuck money in buckets, made PayPal donations, emailed and phoned people the difference is I like the other thousands don't need to be constantly thanked for it tw@t.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:43 pm

....... and it was the genuine people like Sue Pollard who organised the bucket collectors and the people who threw money in and the staff who subsidised the club by not collecting their wages and even Peter Reid who paid the heating bill who are the real heroes.

In fact, I'd like to thank you Iggy for helping to save our club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:49 pm

knecht wrote:
....... and it was the genuine people like Sue Pollard who organised the bucket collectors and the people who threw money in and the staff who subsidised the club by not collecting their wages and even Peter Reid who paid the heating bill who are the real heroes.

Sue Pollard like it or lump it is now part of that sinister clique, if the Devil could cast his net
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:57 pm

Propaganda fan.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:59 pm

albino 
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:59 pm

Plopper fan.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:19 pm

No one hacked the pasoti mod board, they were playing with the permissions and left it open to normal members, Rickler happened to be online, went in there and took some screen shots

it was there feck up and only there feck up

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:25 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
knecht wrote:

Sue Pollard like it or lump it is now part of that sinister clique, if the Devil could cast his net

she's not seen through them yet, she will do. just give it time.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:45 pm

Proper_Fan wrote:
So just because I don't tow the ADT line i'm not welcome is that right?

You lot need to take a look at yourselves and see the damage your selfish actions could cause if James doesn't get hos development.

its morons like you drummer boy that supported that dimwit fletcher who would have seen us begin 2013-14 season as a non league club.

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:13 pm

This is all well and good but when do I get my prize from Nikkkkkkkkkkk for the picture of the shirt?
Back to top Go down
Proper_Fan

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:30 pm

Just admit it, you would give anything to be where Ian is within the club now.

Some very jealous and bitter people on here.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:43 pm

Keep it up PF you will soon have these backward heathens turned by the lucidity and veracity of your diction!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:46 pm

Proper_Fan wrote:
So just because I don't tow the ADT line i'm not welcome is that right?

It's toe the fooking line you thick porcine tw@, your ignorance gives you away in a trice as always.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:49 pm

But shirley tugs tow the line?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:53 pm

seadog wrote:
But shirley tugs tow the line?

They normally tow another boat don't they?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The mind boggles!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next