Dougie
mannameadbabe
Tringreen
Rickler
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The mind boggles! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:14 pm

Proper_Fan wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
RWW wrote:
Wow....

Do you guys ever contribute anything of a positive note to the club or just sit behind a keyboard and complain about everything.....

I sit behind a keyboard complaining about everything.

The shirts look shite with that logo there, it's in completely the wrong place.

The names traditionally go along the shoulderline, the sponsor logo could simply go underneath the name or the number.

Edit to add this post is NOT sponsored by FES/FIL/NIKKK/RIKKKK/DIKKKKK/TOMMMMM/HARYYYYYYY

So where would you suggest the logo goes then bright spark?

You lot on here are no fans of our great club.

You should be damn grateful you even have a club to support.

Well if you read my post properly in the first place einstein, you would've seen where I suggested the sponsor logo went.

Cracking first post there proper_fan, you really hit the ground running with that one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:20 pm

Proper fanny!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:22 pm

im smelling a large slab of lardy pork in the air
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:23 pm

Proper_Fan wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
RWW wrote:
Wow....

Do you guys ever contribute anything of a positive note to the club or just sit behind a keyboard and complain about everything.....

The names traditionally go along the shoulderline, the sponsor logo could simply go underneath the name or the number.

Edit to add this post is NOT sponsored by FES/FIL/NIKKK/RIKKKK/DIKKKKK/TOMMMMM/HARYYYYYYY

Is there a possibility of creating FIS/FEL logo toilet roll ?
 Now that would be a seller
Back to top Go down
Proper_Fan

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:25 pm

So just because I don't tow the ADT line i'm not welcome is that right?

You lot need to take a look at yourselves and see the damage your selfish actions could cause if James doesn't get hos development.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:26 pm

Welcome PF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:30 pm

Proper_Fan wrote:

You lot need to take a look at yourselves and see the damage your selfish actions could cause if James doesn't get hos development.
Of course you're welcome, ATD a small island of sanity in a sea of Avivas.

Im just suggesting new ways of raising cash for the club,FIS/FEL Logo bogroll ? what ye think?
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:33 pm

Can somebody enlighten me? What exactly is the collective term for multi's? Perhaps a multitude.

It may wind up some on this site, but by arguing with what are clearly trolling posts, as I am doing I know, is just encouraging them. Who's that trip-trapping on my bridge?

Steve
Back to top Go down
Proper_Fan

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:34 pm

While you mock how about you sit back and think that without Ian and Nik fundraising like they have you wouldn't even have a club right now.

Nik and Ian are just two of a select few that saved this club and should be thanked not ridiculed.
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:35 pm

Hang on a minute, I thought St. James was the saviour incarnate, not Nikkk and Ian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:38 pm

Proper_Fan wrote:
While you mock how about you sit back and think that without Ian and Nik fundraising like they have you wouldn't even have a club right now.

Nik and Ian are just two of a select few that saved this club and should be thanked not ridiculed.

So the staff and players going without pay for months on end didn't help save the club then?

The staff and players are the only ones who SAVED the club. If they hadn't gone without pay the club would've folded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Proper_Fan wrote:

Youve still not answered my question about the toilet roll
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:45 pm

I think you can wipe that question of your list Punchy.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:46 pm

Proper_Fan wrote:

If you really believe that without Newell and Nikk that Brent wasn't/isn't capable of saving the club on his own, then you are sadly misguided.

Nobody saved this club except Brent and Guilfoyle and as Yea Man says.. The staff.
Back to top Go down
Proper_Fan

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:48 pm

Rickler wrote:
Proper_Fan wrote:

If you really believe that without Newell and Nikk that Brent wasn't/isn't capable of saving the club on his own, then you are sadly misguided.

Nobody saved this club except Brent and Guilfoyle.

Oh look it's the freak from across the pond.

Hacked anymore forums lately?

Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:49 pm

Proper_Fan wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
RWW wrote:
Wow....

Gordon feckig Bennet, am cheesed off with that crap. Tell you what proper fan ram you hooter up brents arse a bit further and you just might realise his shit stinks also, whats more, if you refuse to open your eyes and mind to whats really going on and what brents really all about you are no proper fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:49 pm

The 6,000+ PROPER fans that attended regardless of the years of defeats and relegations did a fair amount to 'save the club'.

Back on topic - I haven't bought a replica shirt.
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:55 pm

You should be damn grateful you even have a club to support.[/quote]

Why if we're not fans should we be grateful to have a club to support? Almost an oxymoron from a moron.

Steve
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:57 pm

You should see the mini kit for under fives the fil badge is so big there is no room for a name. Sort it out.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Proper_Fan wrote:

Oh here we go...

What forum did I "hack"?

Meanwhile has the fat pig called Newell hacked anyone's email address lately?
Has he closed down anyone's website recently (Argyle Talk)?
Has he threatened and abused anyone in public lately?
Has he set up any more websites to specifically abuse those that expose his pathetic bullying?
Has he collected any more personal info on people, compiled it into the biggest 'dossier' ever seen, and posted it to a flikr account again recently?

Need I go on?
Back to top Go down
Proper_Fan

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:08 pm

Rickler wrote:
Proper_Fan wrote:

Oh here we go...

What forum did I "hack"?

Has he set up any more websites to specifically abuse those that expose his pathetic bullying?
Has he collected any more personal info on people, compiled it into the biggest 'dossier' ever seen, and posted it to a flikr account again recently?

Need I go on?

Oh feel free to go on you usually do and on and on and on.

Your buddy tring will be along soon no doubt.

The time you hacked the pasoti mod board, ring any bells Mr not so innocent?

And as for this dossier, what dossier? There was no evidence atall to suggest such a thing.

The Newell files was a complete fabrication and you know it. A blog made by yourself and others to belittle and defame Ian out of pure jealousy.

We have never seen the unedited screenshots because they don't exist. It was all complete photoshoping, Ian told everybody he held a Flickr account for mod purposes only and there was nothing on that Flickr account that was for anything other than mod purposes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:09 pm

Proper_Fan wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
RWW wrote:
Wow....

tw@t alert
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:18 pm

Proper_Fan wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Proper_Fan wrote:

Oh here we go...

What forum did I "hack"?

Need I go on?

And as for this dossier, what dossier? There was no evidence atall to suggest such a thing.

The Newell files was a complete fabrication and you know it.  A blog made by yourself and others to belittle and defame Ian out of pure jealousy.

We have never seen the unedited screenshots because they don't exist.  It was all complete photoshoping, Ian told everybody he held a Flickr account for mod purposes only and there was nothing on that Flickr account that was for anything other than mod purposes.

pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:23 pm

Proper_Fan wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Proper_Fan wrote:

Oh here we go...

What forum did I "hack"?

Need I go on?

The Newell files was a complete fabrication and you know it.  A blog made by yourself and others to belittle and defame Ian out of pure jealousy.We have never seen the unedited screenshots because they don't exist.  It was all complete photoshoping, Ian told everybody he held a Flickr account for mod purposes only and there was nothing on that Flickr account that was for anything other than mod purposes.

The same flickr account that contained details of Exeter City fans or confidential medical information to use against young Argyle fans? As for being jealous of a fat, uneducated, inarticulate slob who cant get an erection without artificial stimulants...yeah jealousy abounds!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:30 pm

Proper_Fan wrote:

There are a few on here that have a more centre of the road opinion.......you just need to spend more time searching for it before throwing a wobbly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The mind boggles!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next