Rickler
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

The mind boggles! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:51 pm

Fair enough!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:45 pm

It doesn't wind me up being called Del what you smoking Rappers??

I'm not Del but if you wish to call me Del feel free.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:23 pm

Mrrapson, (or should I call you Jim?), please ensure you get your facts right before trying to shoot from the hip.
fishing 
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:15 am

Mrrapson wrote:
Your mum?

O0000h, i split my sides open with that one!

I said up, not 6 feet down, pay attention you fcuktard retard (it must be true what they say), you must be one of those freaks that Nooly can't stop talking about, so if necrophilia is your thing, crack on billynomates (you said it!), i'm sure you can muster a shovel from your fellow yes men on your favorite website after all the shite they have been chucking around for the last 2 years or so!

Aaargh diddums, or has noolyfooly and webbfeet disowned you?
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:49 am

All the Presidents Men wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Your mum?

O0000h, i split my sides open with that one!

I said up, not 6 feet down, pay attention you fcuktard retard (it must be true what they say), you must be one of those freaks that Nooly can't stop talking about, so  if necrophilia is your thing, crack on billynomates (you said it!), i'm sure you can muster a shovel from your fellow yes men on your favorite website after all the shite they have been chucking around for the last 2 years or so!

Aaargh diddums, or has noolyfooly and webbfeet disowned you?

Is anyone on here able to decipher what numbnuts has said?

I'm fairly good at Spanish, so it's not that and I'm 99% positive it's not frigging English either.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:53 am

I refer you both to the thread on Personal Abuse in the site section below \|/.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:04 am

In the name of Aviva !

Proud member of the 'just get it built', parochial mindset.

dunlop
Post subject: Argyle div 2 championshipPostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:30 pm
Sponsor2 Staff

I am surprised Argyle have spent more time in the second tier of the football league than they have ov div 2or 3 , 40 div 2/championship, 39 div 3 and 8 div 4.

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:30 am

REAL mates innit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:36 am

Tringreen wrote:
In the name of Aviva !

dunlop
Sponsor2 Staff

I am surprised Argyle have spent more time in the second tier of the football league than they have ov div 2or 3 , 40 div 2/championship, 39 div 3 and 8 div 4.

God give me strength
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:37 am

What's up with Del anyway ? I miss him...............the big, gay bear.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:20 am

punchdrunk wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
In the name of Aviva !

dunlop
Sponsor2 Staff

God give me strength

Believe it or not I actually agree to a point. I'm a proud jabber and argyle fan but I'm not blind to the shortcomings.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:24 am

The hut.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:33 am

Mrrapson wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
In the name of Aviva !

dunlop
Sponsor2 Staff

God give me strength

Believe it or not I actually agree to a point. I'm a proud jabber and argyle fan but I'm not blind to the shortcomings.

Really ? So you think that if we built the stadium with the wow factor[ie WG plans..... what's an extra £2.5 million to the great man in a £150 million city wide development ?],with room to expand and once we get on a roll again, seek out the investment necessary to retain best players and staff, we could emulate the likes of Swansea, Hull, Brighton ? You believe that we could be as big as Norwich, Ipswich and Southampton, who were always on a par with us attendance wise until they made the top flight and cemented their respective fanbases ?

Those controlling the farm and in brent's pocket, are very happy with small and controllable. They don't believe Argyle can ever unleash the latent fanbase. They don't even believe it exists .
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:51 am

I think that there was wriggle room for more than we are getting, the cinema could have been sacrificed and there are alternative sites near pavilions which would have been better suited IMHO.

That would have meant that the stand could have been bigger. I understand JB's desire to make money but it needs to be balances with the needs of the club and I don't think that has been as well done as it could have been.

Overall the stadium will look good but not good enough for most fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:57 am

Mrrapson wrote:
I think that there was wriggle room for more than we are getting, the cinema could have been sacrificed and there are alternative sites near pavilions which would have been better suited IMHO.

That would have meant that the stand could have been bigger. I understand JB's desire to make money but it needs to be balances with the needs of the club and I don't think that has been as well done as it could have been.

Can't argue with any of that, sadly lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:03 am

Mrrapson wrote:

And more importantly, not good enough to inspire anyone, other than the already addicted.

Overshadowed by an ice rink, cinema, hotel and including a school and dentist. It's strictly lower league but then brent is not concerned about the long term potential of the club. I'd be surprised if he doesn't jump ship and milk the ongoing profits, leaving the silly hat wearers and their sponsors to run the show.
Only compliant Aviva types welcomed/interested.

Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:28 am

Blimey I've had Lols on this thread and now you've agreed with me, are you lot softening or am I not being as much of a tit as normal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:42 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Blimey I've had Lols on this thread and now you've agreed with me, are you lot softening or am I not being as much of a tit as normal?

You've become like an old friend who only turns up now and then and you're pleased to see him, sleeps on the sofa, eats all the food, demolishes your favourite bottle of expensive whisky, talks into the night, has fun and then outlives his welcome. The only way to get rid is to simply tell him to go. sunny 
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:02 pm

knecht wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

You've become like an old friend who only turns up now and then and you're pleased to see him, sleeps on the sofa, eats all the food, demolishes your favourite bottle of expensive whisky, talks into the night, has fun and then outlives his welcome. The only way to get rid is to simply tell him to go. sunny 

Lol, fair one, I'll try not to outstay my welcome this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:05 am

How's yer mate Hooper Leigh? Still snooping for cash and being a general two faced wanker?

Got to help each others businesses out in these difficult times.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:24 am

Greenjock wrote:
How's yer mate Hooper Leigh? Still snooping for cash and being a general two faced wanker?

Got to help each others businesses out in these difficult times.

Ffs Jock, I liked his Facebook page, we didn't go out and have a party together, I haven't seen him or spoken to him since the season ended. What you did on my page was low and out of order, I haven't done anything to you and haven't condoned anything done to you either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:37 am

And I just let people know what kind of business Hooper runs.

As the hairy eyebrowed, dogbreath little shit isn't man enough to apologise I do like to keep chipping away at him, reminding him what a two faced cnut he really
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:52 am

That's your prerogative and I wouldn't try to stop that but there was no need to do it on my business page was there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:13 am

Rapson. I've got some scratches on my watch face, does your place repair that? They're cosmetic.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:16 am

Please Hairy, some manners, Mrrapson or Rappo to you! This is a civilised site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The mind boggles!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next