Dougie
mannameadbabe
Tringreen
Rickler
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The mind boggles! Empty
PostSubject: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:06 pm

Newell and nikķkkķkkkkkkkkkkk want photos of fat Argyle fans in replica shirts from behind!

Big gay bears anyone?

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&p=1354932#p1354932
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

The mind boggles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:11 pm

The fat feck gets sadder by the minute.

Back to top Go down

The mind boggles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:14 pm

Nool and Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
 Wait for the Nickkkkkkk "love- a- thon" on that despicable and Evil website, such people make me sick
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

The mind boggles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:39 pm

It's interesting to note how Newell stated there would be no walleted directors when the reluctant bidder had looked him in the eyes. Just how the tens of thousands Nikkk has pumped in sits with this statement is confusing. Unless of course, the popularity stakes are being ramped up in preparation for future involvement at the theatre of schemes ?
The ownership of the farm and constant protestations that all is honest and above board, seems to have driven away most, if not all intelligent and free thinking posters.
All that are left are the sheeplike Avivas, a few sycophantic wannabes and those with their noses already in the trough.
Back to top Go down

The mind boggles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:53 pm

I suppose you could send in a photo of dozens of Argyle fans invading the pitch at Fratton Park if we avoid relegation on the last day again. Hurrah!

I know he's working for nikkkkkkkkkkkkk now but this advertising lark is now bordering on the obscene. Photos of the backs of shirts ffs? It's all a bit mental.
Back to top Go down

The mind boggles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:17 pm

I just wonder how long this tripe can go on for - just how many tricks has this got up his sleeve? I find it cringing!!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

The mind boggles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:24 pm

The toxic mix of deceit, control, bullying and personal positioning, hidden behind the cloak of charity and celebrity superfan status, has been exposed and all but the dim can see it for what it is.
Sadly, they are many in number.
Not sure I can be arsed with it all anymore, particularly if brent gets to build his boxed in mini stand.
I'm disillusioned with football in general and the mentality surrounding it anyway.
Guess I just don't 'get it'.

Having supported Argyle for over 50 years, the last half dozen have been the most depressing and infuriating.
Back to top Go down

The mind boggles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:50 pm

you know what else is "mind boggling"? brent talking about the club's potential and also talking about wanting the club to get back to the championship YET is determined to build a smaller stand that can't ever be increased :-S
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

The mind boggles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:42 pm

The man's a politician
Back to top Go down

The mind boggles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:33 am

Tringreen wrote:
It's interesting to note how Newell stated there would be no walleted directors when the reluctant bidder had looked him in the eyes. Just how the tens of thousands Nikkk has pumped in sits with this statement is confusing. Unless of course, the popularity stakes are being ramped up in preparation for future involvement at the theatre of schemes ?
The ownership of the farm and constant protestations that all is honest and above board, seems to have driven away most, if not all intelligent and free thinking posters.
All that are left are the sheeplike Avivas, a few sycophantic wannabes and those with their noses already in the trough.

lol!  Maybe we could have a FES sponsored sick bucket with a logo on the side and on the bottom? Newell is like Nikks commercial manager now, just when you thought that Newells farm couldn't sell out any more the man delivers again. Those shirts look awful with that sign on the back.
Back to top Go down

The mind boggles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:59 pm

A bit of tasteful advertising is fine but nikķkkkkķkkkkkkkkk's approach seems to be fill every inch of anything Argyle with his logos, all egged on by the willing Newell who has to mention FES/FIL every time he opens his snout. I expect Webb and Sparksy will do the same during commentary. feckin bumpkins
Back to top Go down

The mind boggles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:12 pm

Greenjock wrote:
A bit of tasteful advertising is fine but nikķkkkkķkkkkkkkkk's approach seems to be fill every inch of anything Argyle with his logos, all egged on by the willing Newell who has to mention FES/FIL every time he opens his snout. I expect Webb and Sparksy will do the same during commentary. feckin bumpkins

Gordon Sparks is another Worm of the highest order,it seems he has got his filthy paws in a few pies for alot of years.
How can such a shit football commentator be in a job for such a long time??!!
Back to top Go down

The mind boggles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:17 pm

Greenjock wrote:

It is starting to get tiresome now seeing FES mentioned in everything.

One thing I Will never do though is call the Devonport the FES Devonport.
Back to top Go down

The mind boggles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:23 pm

Or the FIL Family Enclosure? feck Off lol.

Sparksy is another starstruck prick who thinks he's mixing with celebrities when he meets up with Webb and Newell. His commentary is cringeworthy and he's a right ugly cnut to boot. Not saying he's got a big nose but I wouldn't mind it full of fifty pence pieces.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

The mind boggles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:16 pm

The mind boggles! Shirt_10

I was thinking of entering something like this maybe?
Back to top Go down

The mind boggles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:37 pm

Dougie wrote:

Laughing 

Is it me or do the shirts look completely wank with that logo right at the top where the players name should be?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

The mind boggles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:07 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Dougie wrote:

Laughing 

Is it me or do the shirts look completely wank with that logo right at the top where the players name should be?

No it isn't you.
Back to top Go down

The mind boggles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:12 pm

Wow....

Do you guys ever contribute anything of a positive note to the club or just sit behind a keyboard and complain about everything.....

Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

The mind boggles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:14 pm

where have you been for the last two years, weve been through this trolling routine umpteen times, if you are unaware then read through past posts

heres some positive: argyle will stay up.....just, again
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

The mind boggles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:47 pm

RWW,do you like the new shirts and the additional logo, as sponsored by FES/FIL just in case anybody doesn't already know who the sponsor is? A logo crammed onto the back of the shirt because the shirts are already sponsored by someone else.

Nikkkkkkkk has hardly endeared himself to this place because of his association with others and for wrongly issuing a solicitors letter to the completely wrong person.

The overload of Newell having to mention FES/FIL at every opportunity is way too much and gets on people's tits. Allied to another crap shirt it gets people commenting and because no-one likes the shirt or the sponsor it's going to be negative comments, as I'm sure you're already aware.

Back to top Go down

The mind boggles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:49 pm

If you read all the forum RWW you will see that the football is discussed here as well, most of the posters are behind John Sheridan and were on the whole happy that we signed Boco, the fact that you are ignorant of that fact makes me wonder why you are here, it's not to talk football obviously.
Back to top Go down

The mind boggles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:02 pm

RWW wrote:
Wow....

Do you guys ever contribute anything of a positive note to the club or just sit behind a keyboard and complain about everything.....

I sit behind a keyboard complaining about everything.

The shirts look shite with that logo there, it's in completely the wrong place.

The names traditionally go along the shoulderline, the sponsor logo could simply go underneath the name or the number.

Edit to add this post is NOT sponsored by FES/FIL/NIKKK/RIKKKK/DIKKKKK/TOMMMMM/HARYYYYYYY
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

The mind boggles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:17 pm

RWW wrote:
Wow....

Season ticket holder of decades despite living away. Away game attendee and most likely to be shouting my head off (even mentioned in dispatches for my vocal support over on Pasoti last season). Very Aviva in fact. Love going to games. Rest of the stuff not at all. If one thing stands out about the current regime is Peggy being pulled from the club programme. Says everything you need to know about the President Jones Brent et al.
Back to top Go down

The mind boggles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:04 pm

RWW wrote:
Wow....

Complain about everything but don't sit behind a keyboard. See the league table in the past two years and recent accounts then think its so negative on here.
Back to top Go down
Proper_Fan

The mind boggles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:11 pm

Yea Man wrote:
RWW wrote:
Wow....

I sit behind a keyboard complaining about everything.

The shirts look shite with that logo there, it's in completely the wrong place.

The names traditionally go along the shoulderline, the sponsor logo could simply go underneath the name or the number.

Edit to add this post is NOT sponsored by FES/FIL/NIKKK/RIKKKK/DIKKKKK/TOMMMMM/HARYYYYYYY

So where would you suggest the logo goes then bright spark?

You lot on here are no fans of our great club.

You should be damn grateful you even have a club to support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The mind boggles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mind boggles!   The mind boggles! Empty

Back to top Go down

The mind boggles!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next