HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You Are Always On My Mind

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

You Are Always On My Mind Empty
PostSubject: You Are Always On My Mind   You Are Always On My Mind EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:22 am

Well some of you are on someones mind.  Runners and riders from a GTs racenight.  How they laughed, exchanged passwords and hired private investigators.

You Are Always On My Mind 10619710
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: You Are Always On My Mind   You Are Always On My Mind EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:21 am

I know there are precedents, but that level of obsession is more than a little disturbing.

Anybody else - anybody with REAL friends, that is - would have been told by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Are Always On My Mind   You Are Always On My Mind EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:46 am

Interesting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Are Always On My Mind   You Are Always On My Mind EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:04 pm

#5 Lost In Cypress.

Tringy, something to tell us?

#3 LA Looney. Riks, wanna share summit.lol! 
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: You Are Always On My Mind   You Are Always On My Mind EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:39 pm

Bit freakish weird and stalkerish isn't it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Are Always On My Mind   You Are Always On My Mind EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:59 pm

I am surprised Nikkk allows his FES company name to be used in this manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Are Always On My Mind   You Are Always On My Mind EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:09 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Doesn't look good on his company if he allows its name to be used as a sponsor for that.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: You Are Always On My Mind   You Are Always On My Mind EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:21 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Doesn't look good on his company if he allows its name to be used as a sponsor for that.

I don't see FES anymore. I just read it as FFS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Are Always On My Mind   You Are Always On My Mind EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:41 pm

Nikkkkkkkk's so far entrenched in the Newell and Webb are living saints camp that this doesn't surprise me.

I also think if ATD did a similar thing that fattys name would be used for taking the piss so to me this is fair do's. If this is humorous to them it just shows their banter is shit.

Do you have to pay for your bets over 5 years at a high interest rate?

Another observation, does this mean the GT'S are still fundraising even though they've been fecked over by Brent?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: You Are Always On My Mind   You Are Always On My Mind EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:39 pm

I wouldn't be interested really apart from the fact that some of the main protanganists try to take the moral high ground about all things ATD and because it's also linked to one of the clubs main sponsors (someone might say it brings the club into disrepute by association. Wouldn't the club have some kind of code of conduct for its sponsors? Or does money talk)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Are Always On My Mind   You Are Always On My Mind EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:43 pm

This was ages ago wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: You Are Always On My Mind   You Are Always On My Mind EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:18 pm

End of June I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Are Always On My Mind   You Are Always On My Mind EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:56 pm

I thought it was the Pig Racing thing. I'm disappointed I'm not on that list - I must be insignificant :sadface:
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: You Are Always On My Mind   You Are Always On My Mind EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:23 pm

Cool 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Are Always On My Mind   You Are Always On My Mind Empty

Back to top Go down

You Are Always On My Mind
Page 1 of 1