Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???

Go down 
+34
argyl3
Peggy
Tringreen
Dick Trickle
VillageGreen
Sir Francis Drake
PlymptonPilgrim
Tgwu
zyph
TJOA
Kenny G
Dingle
sufferedsince 68
lawnmowerman
PatDunne
akagreengull
Grim Oop North
Mock Cuncher
Czarcasm
Herb.
Les Miserable
mouldyoldgoat
Elias
Rickler
harvetheslayer
seadog
Chemical Ali
Jethro
RegGreen
Earwegoagain
Freathy
Yea Man
Punchdrunk
Bob Crow
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? Empty
PostSubject: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 7:19 pm

Calling people Nazi's on his Twitter and posting fake made up photoshop images of alleged CCTV images.

I know Zack Newton and John Back probably wouldn't give a monkey's fart about it but i hope the Nazi quote finds it's way the the manager of the aquarium.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 7:33 pm

1. Is this photo real? Which I highly doubt.
2. If it is,why does he have access to what is surely private club information?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 7:39 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

The photo looks heavily edited. Even if it's not and is genuine, then like you say, what right has he got to obtain a copy of it? He already harvests our personal data from the ticket office computers. You really think he volunteers in there for any other reason???
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 7:39 pm

Aren't cctv images strictly governed?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 7:42 pm

Yea Man wrote:

So are all of our personal details inc bank details on the clubs ticketing database, yet contrary to data protection laws he still harvests our personal details from it whilst he swans in and out of the ticket office at will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 7:42 pm

Anyone had problems getting their season ticket sorted whilst the Fat Twat was loitering in the ticket office lately ?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 7:46 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Anyone had problems getting their season ticket sorted whilst the Fat Twat was loitering in the ticket office lately ?

No but I know of a couple who have.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 7:48 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

The photo looks heavily edited. Even if it's not and is genuine, then like you say, what right has he got to obtain a copy of it? He already harvests our personal data from the ticket office computers. You really think he volunteers in there for any other reason???

Seriously? Then the club had better tighten it's data security measures before 25 May because under the GDPR the club could be looking at a fine of colossal proportions for a serious data breach

Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 7:54 pm

Thankfully the address i have on the database is old and i no longer live there and haven't for 4 years.
Goes to show how well they check you out for the season ticket as i've not lived there for 4 years and not had anything on my credit file there either, yet the past two seasons it's been accepted by them fine. I've heard people with CCJ's and defaults have no problems being approved either.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 8:31 pm

He's blocked me on Twatter because he always gets a reaction to his bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 8:42 pm

Yea Man wrote:

That's funny because Nool mentioned the other day that "the planks doing the stickerring hadn't thought about CCTV" then he posts a photo of an ATD FOOTSOLDIER waging his Jihad (go on Nool you can use that one) he then posts said photo on JBSOTI saying he took this photo with his phone the other day......mmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 8:42 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
He's blocked me on Twatter because he always gets a reaction to his bullshit.

He's just hit a round of 40 up St Mellion according to his Twatter, sad bastard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 8:46 pm

More bullying and dodgy behaviour.zzzzzzzzzzz
We all know the score with Newell
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 8:48 pm

thats Proberly 40 strokes on the first hole anyway the only thing he strokes is jimmys knob more like
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 8:49 pm

How has that fat cnut not been lifted by the fuzz yet for this kind of bullshit ?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 8:56 pm

Whoever has the Nazi screenshot needs to put in Free chat, that way anyone on the fence about him will see his his repugnant ways.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 8:58 pm

Looking again the photo, which has called feck all outrage so far where's the mod pack when you need them eh? It looks like its taken through a window in another porkacabin. I wonder how long he had to wait for his prey to turn up? I wouldn't be surprised if the sticker is Postey tbh.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 8:59 pm

Interesting information on the ICO website https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/cctv/ governing the use of CCTV

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? Captur11

Although it is not clear who the person is, from the CCTV image that Nool has posted on Twitter, Nool has named the alleged person- surely this breaches the first stipulation? Nool's reflection in the TV monitor can also be seen in the photo, taking a photo on his phone.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 9:04 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Looking again the photo, which has called feck all outrage so far where's the mod pack when you need them eh? It looks like its taken through a window in another porkacabin. I wonder how long he had to wait for his prey to turn up? I wouldn't be surprised if the sticker is Postey tbh.

Wou'dn't surprise me if the fat cnut doesn't sit up hp and wait to catch people like this,

kinda sad init
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 9:06 pm

There are definitely reflections on the screen.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 9:07 pm

Time after time Newell has his arse handed to him and time after time he never ever learns from it :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 9:08 pm

Looks like a photo of a screen which begs the question why is somebody with no legal power being shown cctv footage and being allowed to take photos of it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 9:10 pm

Jethro wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Wou'dn't surprise me if the fat cnut doesn't sit up hp and wait to catch people like this,

kinda sad init

I take that back looking again, on the pc this time, it is a monitor and you can see his reflection. As Chem says clear breach of rules. It also shows how he is actually involved somehow at Argyle in an official capacity to access to CCTV and computers at Home Park.
How did you access that image Porky?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 9:11 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Interesting information on the ICO website https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/cctv/ governing the use of CCTV

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? Captur11

Although it is not clear who the person is, from the CCTV image that Nool has posted on Twitter, Nool has named the alleged person- surely this breaches the first stipulation? Nool's reflection in the TV monitor can also be seen in the photo, taking a photo on his phone.

edited photo on twitter identifying said person
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? EmptyTue May 15, 2018 9:12 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

kinda sad init

I take that back looking again, on the pc this time, it is a monitor and you can see his reflection. As Chem says clear breach of rules. It also shows how he is actually involved somehow at Argyle in an official capacity to access to CCTV and computers at Home Park.
How did you access that image Porky?

Kinda glad they only have my old address on file tbh, you don't know what hes up to with said infomation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next