Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???

Go down 
+34
argyl3
Peggy
Tringreen
Dick Trickle
VillageGreen
Sir Francis Drake
PlymptonPilgrim
Tgwu
zyph
TJOA
Kenny G
Dingle
sufferedsince 68
lawnmowerman
PatDunne
akagreengull
Grim Oop North
Mock Cuncher
Czarcasm
Herb.
Les Miserable
mouldyoldgoat
Elias
Rickler
harvetheslayer
seadog
Chemical Ali
Jethro
RegGreen
Earwegoagain
Freathy
Yea Man
Punchdrunk
Bob Crow
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Dick Trickle

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 9:18 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Met him once at a PACSA do.
At first he wasn't sure if I was going to smack him one! Handbags 

But as i'm a lover not a fighter he was fine.
bx1

I know you got shafted by the old regime but Nool does like calling you out on the threats you make on here. He says they’re empty threats and that you’re as nice as pie in “real life”.

I don’t have a problem with that at all, you have a life to live and enjoy, but no need to milk the tough guy act on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 8:10 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

bx1

I know you got shafted by the old regime but Nool does like calling you out on the threats you make on here. He says they’re empty threats and that you’re as nice as pie in “real life”.

I don’t have a problem with that at all, you have a life to live and enjoy, but no need to milk the tough guy act on here.
I wouldn't know if Nool is calling me out on anything because he has blocked me on Twitter and Facebook. And I haven't seen anything on PASOTI either.
What i do know is that he hasn't turned up at the last 2 Cornish Branch socials. Strange that.
I'm not a tough guy. far from it. Apologies if it comes over that way.
I'd love to bump into Postey next season though to give him a piece of my mind.
Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 12:04 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

bx1

I wouldn't know if Nool is calling me out on anything because he has blocked me on Twitter and Facebook. And I haven't seen anything on PASOTI either.
What i do know is that he hasn't turned up at the last 2 Cornish Branch socials. Strange that.
Have a good day.
I’ve got a idea beeb you up for it a charideeee Boxing match 3 rounds of 3mins
Even I would pay to see the Pig put on his arse
Throw out the challenge out to the Pig
Beeb let’s see if his got the bottle mmw the twat
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 12:52 pm

RegGreen wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

bx1

Have a good day.

No chance Porky like most bullies is a coward. Back in the day on pasoti I fell out with Nool for suggesting that Brent was a property developer and we should keep a close eye on him in case he asset stripped the club ( just call me Gypsy Acora innit) first off I kept on getting veiled threats then an actual invitation to go and fight him. I replied with "careful what you wish for fat boy" and promptly got banned for being abusive lol. Someone I know was approached by Nool who was saying that he was going "to sort me out" this guy told Nool that I was a triple hard bastard (not that I am btw but I don't think I'd have much trouble putting that fat oaf on his arse) and really laid it on thick about how mental I was. It's why Nool even now is very careful what he says about me. I know a few hoolies from back in the day that knew Nool when he used to give it large with his mates. Back then he was known as a big gobshite who always managed to be somewhere else when it kicked off. Funny he doesn't brag about those days now. He's the non fighting Cornishman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 2:25 pm

RegGreen wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

bx1

Have a good day.

It would be far too windy and rainy for Porky.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 8:13 pm

Still taking pictures of CCTV

https://twitter.com/IJN3/status/1003630535598583808?s=19
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 8:23 pm

Proper Jizzfest he's got lined up on Friday up China Fleet. The fat slug play's of a 36 apparently laugh laugh laugh

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=103789
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 8:26 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Still taking pictures of CCTV

https://twitter.com/IJN3/status/1003630535598583808?s=19

Has he invested all his pension to set up some kind of dads army dedicated to saving Brent's pension pot? I'm guessing it's a bit of Brent out graffiti? Has the sad do really got nothing better to do with his time?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 8:56 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Proper Jizzfest he's got lined up on Friday up China Fleet. The fat slug play's of a 36 apparently laugh laugh laugh

BACON rolls at 11am Pig laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 8:16 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

After the fat slug has already had two giant Ivor Spewnys for his breakfast. His rusting BMW must real of the bleddy things. pig pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 9:41 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

After the fat slug has already had two giant Ivor Spewnys for his breakfast. His rusting BMW must real of the bleddy things. pig pig pig pig

Crumbs in the car that won't happen not for lord jims personal taxi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 9:50 pm

I understand from the jungle drums that the Illogan Tiger Woods is not playing on Friday as he's off on holiday.
Looking forward to all those holiday trip/food tweets :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 10:32 pm

Bob Crow wrote:

36!?

What is the point? All you are doing is clogging up a course with your hack hack hack and making rounds even longer for people who can actually hit a ball reasonably.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:31 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

36!?

What is the point? All you are doing is clogging up a course with your hack hack hack and making rounds even longer for people who can actually hit a ball reasonably.

To be fair, he spends more time on the golf course taking selfies for Twitter than he does driving with a 9 iron. mmw mmw mmw
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 11:48 pm

Still taking photos of cctv where does that stand him legally with the new data protection laws.....
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 12:00 am

update seems the pig doesn't give a shit what a surprise he doesn't think they apply to him.

Tick tock piggy soon your time will be up,,,,
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 1:52 pm

BBC1 wrote:
I understand from the jungle drums that the Illogan Tiger Woods is not playing on Friday as he's off on holiday.
what another holiday..them auctions must be doing well then brent worship
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 3:17 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

36!?

Probably explains why he isn't taking part
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 3:40 pm

RegGreen wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
what another holiday..them auctions must be doing well then brent worship
Don't cry for me Barcelona speak english
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 8:19 am

The deluded old man is complaining on Twitter in a tweet thread of Simon Hallets about his DM's being shared publicly previously, kinda ironic considering he had a Flickr account full of private messages he'd been sent.

Or maybe he's forgotten that.

Always the victim.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 10:23 am

He's a lying piece of shite, end of.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 2:50 pm

Poor me poor me!!
I just pretend it’s happening to me now what I’ve been doing to others for years now ..his got more front than Brighton what a wanker
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 4:06 pm

Vile allegation about one of our members in the past day as well
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 5:04 pm

Please feel free to share on here I can't see it as I'm blocked, got a nasty habit of giving the other side of the story.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 18 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 5:48 pm

Outrageous libel you're a total Cvnt Newell you obnoxious twat..... from yesterday

"Hey @LaurabellePAFC I wonder if xxxx xxxxxx is celebrating the 'up skirting' law being booted out today? What do you reckon?"

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???
Page 18 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next