Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???

Go down 
+34
argyl3
Peggy
Tringreen
Dick Trickle
VillageGreen
Sir Francis Drake
PlymptonPilgrim
Tgwu
zyph
TJOA
Kenny G
Dingle
sufferedsince 68
lawnmowerman
PatDunne
akagreengull
Grim Oop North
Mock Cuncher
Czarcasm
Herb.
Les Miserable
mouldyoldgoat
Elias
Rickler
harvetheslayer
seadog
Chemical Ali
Jethro
RegGreen
Earwegoagain
Freathy
Yea Man
Punchdrunk
Bob Crow
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 2:08 pm

One question that Nools supporters should ask is why hasn't Nool gone to police about all the harassment that he recieves? The answer to that question is that he has so many skeletons in his closet he just daren't.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 2:48 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
One question that Nools supporters should ask is why hasn't Nool gone to police about all the harassment that he recieves? The answer to that question is that he has so many skeletons in his closet he just daren't.
excatly im only surprised it’s only 30 more more like 2030 his offended & upset so many people it wouldn’t surprise me if he actually sleeps with one eye open....just in case lol!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 4:40 pm

I can't wait for one of the inner circle of mods and mates to roll him over and open an account on here to tell all. His Bessie mate De Lar has done it once already but got an invite to the inner circle before he shot his load. That was a close one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 5:07 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

Yet only the other day he was saying thank goodness the police are involved at long last! laugh The fat loser is full of shit - as is his little whiny ass bitch, De-Larf. I wonder if Nool is grooming De-Loser to hand him his throne of throbbery one day? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 5:12 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Yet only the other day he was saying thank goodness the police are involved at long last! laugh The fat loser is full of shit - as is his little whiny ass bitch, De-Larf. I wonder if Nool is grooming De-Loser to hand him his throne of throbbery one day? Laughing
Is the directors box going to be block 19 next season? popcorn 

Don't know which block to target first. believe the fake yank is block 12 Handbags laugh
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 6:03 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I can't wait for one of the inner circle of mods and mates to roll him over and open an account on here to tell all. His Bessie mate De Lar has done it once already but got an invite to the inner circle before he shot his load. That was a close one.

P.O.I wrote:
- as is his little whiny ass bitch, De-Larf. I wonder if Nool is grooming De-Loser to hand him his throne of throbbery one day? Laughing

DeLiar was a mod on the inside at Pisspotti and creating mischief long before Nool ever got his trotters inside the pen.  I suspect that DeLiar has forgotten more than Nool ever knew.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 7:37 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

P.O.I wrote:
- as is his little whiny ass bitch, De-Larf. I wonder if Nool is grooming De-Loser to hand him his throne of throbbery one day? Laughing

DeLiar was a mod on the inside at Pisspotti and creating mischief long before Nool ever got his trotters inside the pen.  I suspect that DeLiar has forgotten more than Nool ever knew.

I know Posteys history believe me. However when he flounced over here he was only bitching about how he was banned, missed opportunity but like I say someone will do it.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 7:45 pm

Someone will spills beans one day to where all the bodies are buried if only to save there own arse!!
.....Mark my words
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 8:12 am

Didn't Pedlar come on here 3 years  back prattling on about Newell ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 12:43 pm

De-Larfs 'Throne Of Throbbery' awaits him once handed to him from his master.

Looking on the bright side, you can fold it up! Ideal for away matches!

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 Foldin10
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 2:05 pm

alannotivvy wrote:

Came on here and spilled a few secrets from their mod room and was then sacked as a mod for leaking information.

Soon welcomed back though, same as turncoat postcode.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 2:12 pm

Yea Man wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

Came on here and spilled a few secrets from their mod room and was then sacked as a mod for leaking information.

Soon welcomed back though, same as turncoat postcode.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. He's got it tattooed over his big fat arse like a slag tag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 3:39 pm

Met him once at a PACSA do.
At first he wasn't sure if I was going to smack him one! Handbags 

But as i'm a lover not a fighter he was fine.
bx1
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 10:39 pm

BBC1 wrote:

bx1

I ignore most of your posts BBC1, as I do understand you have been scarred by the previous regime. I understand that you had a personal exposure to thank Brent for, but I wish you would put up or shut up with your threats with regards to Nool and the Yankee pilot. Nool seems to call you out on the threats you make from this site and yet when in person you don't quite match up. I don't have a problem with that (lover, not a fighter of course) but just chill out with the threats.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 10:54 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

bx1

I ignore most of your posts BBC1, as I do understand you have been scarred by the previous regime. I understand that you had a personal exposure to thank Brent for, but I wish you would put up or shut up with your threats with regards to Nool and the Yankee pilot. Nool seems to call you out on the threats you make from this site and yet when in person you don't quite match up. I don't have a problem with that (lover, not a fighter of course) but just chill out with the threats.

Donald and Kim.....A Cornish play

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 7:38 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

bx1

I've never met the fake yank. that's a shame.
Haven't bumped into Kim since the white feather falling out incident. He's failed to turn up at the last couple of PACSA socials. strange that.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 2:30 pm

I see the cleaners have been busy on JBSOTI on the banned user board, now only Green Dogg is banned I must try and log in see if my ban has been lifted, not that I appear on any banned board although they obviously keep my personal details on file for modding purposes.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 7:15 pm

That banned board is the biggest joke ever.
More people have been chopped from that website then Polpot and Hitler combined and yet na, just Greendog.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 7:43 pm

I think pasotii is the perfect micro example of newspeak and shows how corrupted a community can become with the wrong soul in charge, using the "flag" as cover. Nothing new under the sun. They'll be gone soon enough, in the meantime, plenty of delights elsewhere. For those who lurve their flag of convenience, enjoy the ride
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 11:45 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I see the cleaners have been busy on JBSOTI on the banned user board, now only Green Dogg is banned I must try and log in see if my ban has been lifted, not that I appear on any banned board although they obviously keep my personal details on file for modding purposes.

I can't use my account anymore.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 10:11 am

Couldn't we all chip in and buy Nool a small South American country to run? He'd do well over there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 10:59 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Couldn't we all chip in and buy Nool a small South American country to run? He'd do well over there.

They have suffered enough already.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 12:23 pm

If you love a bit of posh leg shagging or are a member of the senior Brents or had the Directors Box experience with the Jimster, love the Manky Mankover and have been ripped off by a bent auction and kept on clapping, then you are unlikely to get Banned by The Cornish Superfan ,unless of course you disagree with the Son of Illogan, who gave himself on buying his new Toy super Modmungus powers of Banishment!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 1:35 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I’m the same. Not banned, but the fat sociopath (who isn’t a mod) went onto my account and reset my password so I can’t log in any more. Which means I still count as a live user of the site, hence the ludicrous numbers that are meant to be signed up.
The whole place is a fraud, presided over by the biggest fraud of the lot :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 3:14 pm

Homeslice wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I’m the same. Not banned, but the fat sociopath (who isn’t a mod) went onto my account and reset my password so I can’t log in any more. Which means I still count as a live user of the site, hence the ludicrous numbers that are meant to be signed up.
The whole place is a fraud, presided over by the biggest fraud of the lot :pighug:

That's why they don't allow self deletion, I can't think of any reason that you wouldn't allow it unless of course you were going to change the passwords then read and file the pm's and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???
Page 17 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next