Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???

Go down 
+34
argyl3
Peggy
Tringreen
Dick Trickle
VillageGreen
Sir Francis Drake
PlymptonPilgrim
Tgwu
zyph
TJOA
Kenny G
Dingle
sufferedsince 68
lawnmowerman
PatDunne
akagreengull
Grim Oop North
Mock Cuncher
Czarcasm
Herb.
Les Miserable
mouldyoldgoat
Elias
Rickler
harvetheslayer
seadog
Chemical Ali
Jethro
RegGreen
Earwegoagain
Freathy
Yea Man
Punchdrunk
Bob Crow
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 10:17 am

Nothing personal Skinny really, more a comment on how so many people keep using that forum when it's clearly heavily censored and gets into misuse of personal data. I just don't get how normal people can stomach it.
As for ATD "closing down", you must stop listening to fake news from the the angry Rickler. As to an "attack", I have no idea what you refer to. There wasn't one.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 10:48 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
In 2008 Newell admitted to having 43 multis on there Bob. I kinda thought it was an end of an era when he came out with it and finally admitted the wrong doing but common concensus is that he has currently over a 120 in action/hibernation rolled out when needs must shared amongst the rabid mod pack
Someone claimed he had over 20,000 posts on Exeters forum but I simply dont believe it quite ridiculous claim

I don't know about 20,000 posts on Exweb but I know for a fact that about five years ago he had over 11,000 posts on Exweb made under the moniker of Porkus it's where all the pig names come from for our mate Newell. He trolled Exeweb for years and even met up with mods from there.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:10 pm

Newell doesn't deny his vast obsession with posting on Exeweb, after all it's the attention he craves and I know he has atleast 5 other multis on there (an Exeter fan told me)
Most of his multis on The Farm are for the fictitious auctions or to stage fake attacks on himself and the Fake Yank so they can play the victim card.
For anyone who didn't know otherwise, they would think Kuntish Green and HC Green (Clive Toms) were his multis too as 99% of what they post is brown nosing Brent/Newell.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:51 pm

Wasn't it from his 'Porkus' account on Exeweb that they see him supporting his Manchester United shirt?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 1:34 pm

And another thing to note which I missed in his outburst the other day when he was moaning about being called a paedo was that when he started the false ADHD site he used it to call us paedoes and whores. He's getting more and more confused by the day, so many lies.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 1:43 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
And another thing to note which I missed in his outburst the other day when he was moaning about being called a paedo was that when he started the false ADHD site he used it to call us paedoes and whores. He's getting more and more confused by the day, so many lies.

Nobody actually called him or his blood brother De Liar the P word. Think it was simply alluded that the level of moral depravity was on an even keel, which he of course completely turned round and twisted to portray that he was called one. Any opportunity to play the victim card.
To send such a sick jibe to a terminally ill and dying supporter will always command such an appearance he has of a man that's lost all of his humanity.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 1:52 pm

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 Porky10

Porkus complete with Exeter colours.....
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 2:40 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 Porky10

Porkus complete with Exeter colours.....
And his beloved Manchester United.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 2:42 pm

Abuse report coming in 3-2 oh the space ship pilots already done it.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 9:24 pm

Jethro wrote:
Abuse report coming in 3-2 oh the space ship pilots already done it.

Porkus is still fishing away for a fight on the farm tonight. I wonder if The Grumpy Loyal has had login trouble tonight after calling Brent a poor developer earlier and mentioning a banned subject on Pasoti called Oldway.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 9:53 pm

I have a look something to keep me half awake on trip back, any particular thread ?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 9:56 pm

Jethro wrote:
I have a look something to keep me half awake on trip back, any particular thread ?

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=104377&start=39
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 2:59 am

Bob Crow wrote:
Jethro wrote:

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=104377&start=39

Must have been sanitized cant see any Porkus jibes in the direction of Grumpy
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 8:35 am

It was all a dream. Newell seems to getting more and more confused these days. Did he start that thread to diss the person ringing the council about planning stuff or to bitch that people have reacted to his vicious bullying and trolling?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 11:44 am

Greenskin wrote:
Bizarre incident on there yesterday.Up the Line,who is always one of the more controversial but eminently readable posters,made a jocular comparison [admittedly with a touch of light sarcasm but hardly a hanging offence] between the old portacabins and new ones and was warned for apparently coming near to trolling.Yours truly asked how his remarks could be interpreted that way whereupon my post and that of UTL's were moved to the trolling dump thread which is locked with no chance of reply and a patronising "we'll do the modding,sit down at the back" type admonishment for me.Weird and don't think i'll bother too much with it in future-there probably won't be many broken hearts about that,the Brent out signature does seem to upset those of a more sensitive nature.
cheers cheers cheers Nothing changes on the Clap for Jimmy Forum, Bhey! sunny
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 12:16 pm

Who's this GROUP of people allegedly harassing the planning dept? Not often you admit to someone is it Porkus?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 1:32 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Newell doesn't deny his vast obsession with posting on Exeweb, after all it's the attention he craves and I know he has atleast 5 other multis on there (an Exeter fan told me)
Most of his multis on The Farm are for the fictitious auctions or to stage fake attacks on himself and the Fake Yank so they can play the victim card.
For anyone who didn't know otherwise, they would think Kuntish Green and HC Green (Clive Toms) were his multis too as 99% of what they post is brown nosing Brent/Newell.
Unless he has set up a email address too, Kuntish green is not a multi, but a person called Steve. (surname not published but easily found if you have a pasoti account.)
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 1:46 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Unless he has set up a email address too, Kuntish green is not a multi, but a person called Steve. (surname not published but easily found if you have a pasoti account.)
I did say that his posts on the farm are akin to either a Newell or De Liar multi or a serious brown nose and Kentish is definitely the latter, he's up there alongside Toms, Shankster and Rapson as the top brown noses.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 6:58 am

I might suggest that the title of this thread is exactly how the brown nosing fat thug is feeling this morning.
You're on your way Newell you revolting tyrant now get your keys to your 3rd hand beamer and drive the twat outa town even quicker
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 7:06 am

I'm gonna be away from the internet most of the day hope someone documents the start of his melt down
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 8:56 am

Today is going to be good.

https://media.giphy.com/media/km1r0Bd48d76o/giphy.gif
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 4:04 pm

lol amongst the brentophiles on the herald comments today there are one or two amusing ones
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 4:11 pm

Nool won't be going anywhere either sooner or later. What has changed and changed massively is there is no way that Hallett will give Porky free range of Home Park and also as he knows the guys history, loads of people including me have warned him about him, he will be kept at arms length and no amount of brown nosing will change that.
How you feeling Ian? salute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 4:44 pm

I'm pretty sure Rickler who had a friendly conversation with HAllett will have given him some background lol!

I think his response to express mild confusion as to what Newells role actually was.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 3:06 pm

With Brent moved on now it's quite obvious why Nool was rampaging around on Pasoti and the reason behind his recent "Just tell me " thread he started. He was throwing the usual terms about the nags, agenda driven people and loons. Persoanlly I don't see how you can blame anyone but Brent not being able to complete his plans, it had feck all to do with planning in the end and a whole lot to do with not having enough money or the wherewithal to even start the project let alone complete it.
Shorely the penny has dropped even with that thick sycophant?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???   Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN??? - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Has Porky completely lost his mind AGAIN???
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28