Go down 
+3
Dane
Tgwu
Mapperley, darling
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Completely deluded Empty
PostSubject: Completely deluded   Completely deluded EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:31 pm

IJN on Pasoti wrote:

Again I say it, this man Brent, the who doesn't care about football, attended all but 3 games this season, can you boast that, I certainly can't. It's a rather strange way for a property developer to behave isn't it?

He's the owner of the club you bellend, of course he's going to attend all but 3 games this season.
Back to top Go down

Completely deluded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completely deluded   Completely deluded EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:33 pm

Yea Man wrote:
IJN on Pasoti wrote:

Again I say it, this man Brent, the who doesn't care about football, attended all but 3 games this season, can you boast that, I certainly can't. It's a rather strange way for a property developer to behave isn't it?

He's the owner of the club you bellend, of course he's going to attend all but 3 games this season.

Keith Todd attended games as did Dan MacCauley whats his point?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Completely deluded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completely deluded   Completely deluded EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:35 pm

its called networking these days newell, 'how can i make more cash from this football club, mr chairman of the other team, what have you done?'
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

Completely deluded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completely deluded   Completely deluded EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:37 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
its called networking these days newell, 'how can i make more cash from this football club, mr chairman of the other team, what have you done?'

That or the sandwiches are really that good
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Completely deluded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completely deluded   Completely deluded EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:38 pm

pig
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Tgwu

Completely deluded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completely deluded   Completely deluded EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Did he pay for tickets for these matches?
Did he pay for a program?
Did he pay for a drink?
Did he a pay for pasty?
Did he pay for a car park ticket?
Back to top Go down

Completely deluded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completely deluded   Completely deluded EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:06 pm

I am so dedicated to my job that I go to work when I should.

Mental ain't it. Even worse is the current campaign to get Le Keeper something to say thank you. They're actually doing a fund raising thing and someone even donated over £100. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Hasn't he been paid to be our goalie and then a coach?

Tgwu wrote:
Did he pay for tickets for these matches?
Did he pay for a program?
Did he pay for a drink?
Did he a pay for pasty?
Did he pay for a car park ticket?

Whenever you post, it reminds me of Captain Caveman.
Back to top Go down

Completely deluded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completely deluded   Completely deluded EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:20 pm

The only thing pathetically funny is the Newell actually believes it!
Back to top Go down

Completely deluded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completely deluded   Completely deluded EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:32 pm

Make no mistake. This is a man in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Completely deluded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completely deluded   Completely deluded EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:51 pm

Newell talks so much crap, i don't even know why he likes football. He knows jack shit about it.

Back to top Go down

Completely deluded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completely deluded   Completely deluded EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:04 pm

Why can't this football club stop being like a Freemason lodge
Back to top Go down

Completely deluded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completely deluded   Completely deluded EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Completely deluded Stonecutters
Back to top Go down

Completely deluded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completely deluded   Completely deluded EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:17 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Why can't this football club stop being like a Freemason lodge

Wouldn't surprise me if it had members involved
Back to top Go down

Completely deluded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completely deluded   Completely deluded EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:48 pm

hairy j wrote:
Completely deluded Stonecutters

They're even throwing drinks. It's uncanny.
Back to top Go down

Completely deluded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completely deluded   Completely deluded EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:09 am

Some childish posts from the superfans at times pig
Back to top Go down

Completely deluded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completely deluded   Completely deluded EmptyTue May 07, 2013 6:30 am

It's how Newell judges people, "you attend x amount of games therefore you must be y". Wadda businessman!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Completely deluded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completely deluded   Completely deluded EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:05 am

The old "he gets it" and "he's got the bug" line was spun right from the start. He even sat in the Demport as part of the act. Once brent has built his ministand hemmed in by his cinema, ice rink, hotel, retail units, and school (ffs!) he'll be off like a shot with his pension fund bursting laughing all the way to his next property development project.
Back to top Go down

Completely deluded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completely deluded   Completely deluded EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:47 am

He isn't deluded, he is an employee of Brent charged with keeping the locals onside, he may not be officially on the payroll, which makes his actions even sadder and harder to fathom, but would a real superfan act like Brent or Newell?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Completely deluded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completely deluded   Completely deluded EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:25 am

Iggy wrote:
He isn't deluded, he is an employee of Brent charged with keeping the locals onside, he may not be officially on the payroll, which makes his actions even sadder and harder to fathom, but would a real superfan act like Brent or Newell?

It really is a massive con. The reluctant bidder would have spotted very early on, Pasoti's influence and brought it onside. He would also have recognised how the likes of Newell and his chums would be putty in his hands, once they had their AAA passes.
I reckon that deep down, the jamboys know the score but they can't resist the fame element and gawd knows what they might have been promised when the money has been made and the fine gentleman moves on, pockets bulging, leaving behind a boxed in club, still in debt to him.

Like kids let loose in a sweet shop No
Back to top Go down
gil.

Completely deluded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completely deluded   Completely deluded EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:39 am

I bet Stapleton could boast a similar attendance record when he was chairman. It means nothing.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

Completely deluded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completely deluded   Completely deluded EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:25 pm

I bet Stapleton could boast a similar attendance record when he was chairman. It means nothing.

For all the things that happened under Stapes no-one could ever say he wasn't an Argyle fan through and through. Same for Tony Wrathall, Rob Dennerley, Phil Gill and Nick Warren. Served with them all and each and every one were/are fans - I was the one with the least green blood!
Back to top Go down

Completely deluded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completely deluded   Completely deluded EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:27 pm

Are you still in contact with Stapes, Damon?

I'd love to know what he thinks of Brent and the rest of the crap going on right now.

The original plans for the grandstand "phase 2" from the Stapes days looked 1000 times better than what we have now.
Back to top Go down

Completely deluded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completely deluded   Completely deluded EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:28 pm

I would have any of those names over Brent and the present mob any day, even Dan would be more welcome then this bunch!
Back to top Go down

Completely deluded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completely deluded   Completely deluded EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Are you still in contact with Stapes, Damon?

I'd love to know what he thinks of Brent and the rest of the crap going on right now.

The original plans for the grandstand "phase 2" from the Stapes days looked 1000 times better than what we have now.

Yep, they should have gone with the NFU mutual they were courting at the time. For reasons that differed to all the other merchants at the time, the NFU had a spare 100m of capital looking for up to 5 or 6 projects exactly the size of the grandstand build....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Completely deluded Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completely deluded   Completely deluded Empty

Back to top Go down

Completely deluded
Page 1 of 1