Tringreen
Czarcasm
SwimWithTheTide
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
hippo

the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:55 pm

ffs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:55 pm

much needed 3 points and very much welcome next up York
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:56 pm

hairy j wrote:
knecht wrote:
Easy!

Nahhhhh

He bangs on about trolls and wishes my death - hello

Not everyone is interested in yours & Rickler's adolescent squabbling.

My comment was about the mighty greens maintaining their promotion push.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:57 pm

Angry wrote:
much needed 3 points and very much welcome next up York

This
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:58 pm

hippo wrote:
ffs
fcol
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Ricklers post was uncalled for and yours was not needed. They were moved.

Don't like it?

Tough! Go else where and post or go to handbags and argue.

Your choice.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:02 pm

Angry wrote:
much needed 3 points and very much welcome   next up York

Trouble is after York we have Daggers & Fleetwood away & then Morecambe at home. If we win those then we are as good as in Division one.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:09 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Beast_Guy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
The lower the level, the more the wind takes effect.  What a Face 

Mind you, I still wince at the game we lost at Reading, discussed on here recently. Two nil up against the gale at half time. Three nil shortly after the restart, yet still lost 4 - 3. Trevor frikkin Senior !!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't that when Gordon Nisbet was sent off 2nd half ??

No.

'Twas actually.He got sent off for kicking Andy Rogers up in the air when his erstwhile team mate was pissing about and wasting time near the corner flag in about the 93rd minute.Didn't effect the outcome though,that was the only time i've ever been at a football match and absolutely KNEW that a team were going to score in that last 20 minutes.Terrible day,at least Argyle went up that year though.

As for today,decent enough win,Northampton may be garbage but you can only beat what's in front of you and i've seen plenty of Argyle teams lose matches like this in the past.Hopefully it will be a bit of a confidence booster for the York match next week-i'm scheduled to be playing in a match at St Mellion next Saturday but looking at this weather,then i could well be at HP instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:10 pm

Easy win. Well done. Onwards and upwards. Amazing away support too - I tip my hat to the bheys.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:13 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Ricklers post was uncalled for and yours was not needed. They were moved.

Don't like it?

Tough! Go else where and post or go to handbags and argue.

Your choice.

cheers  Well played sir ! I've replaced sensi with hairy in my little black book.
Back to top Go down
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:24 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Beast_Guy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Mind you, I still wince at the game we lost at Reading, discussed on here recently. Two nil up against the gale at half time. Three nil shortly after the restart, yet still lost 4 - 3. Trevor frikkin Senior !!!!!!!!!!!

No.

Must have been the promotion season then 85-86 he was sent off
Back to top Go down
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:26 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Beast_Guy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

No.

'Twas actually.He got sent off for kicking Andy Rogers up in the air when his erstwhile team mate was pissing about and wasting time near the corner flag in about the 93rd minute.Didn't effect the outcome though,that was the only time i've ever been at a football match and absolutely KNEW that a team were going to score in that last 20 minutes.Terrible day,at least Argyle went up that year though.

As for today,decent enough win,Northampton may be garbage but you can only beat what's in front of you and i've seen plenty of Argyle teams lose matches like this in the past.Hopefully it will be a bit of a confidence booster for the York match next week-i'm scheduled to be playing in a match at St Mellion next Saturday but looking at this weather,then i could well be at HP instead.

Thought it was as there that day but memory fades with age so wasn't completely certain
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:27 pm

Fantastic result. Great turn out by the green army as well.Handily placed for a late run on that final play off place.We are Plymouth Argyle,,,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:28 pm

Was up in the area yesterday. Thought of hanging around to take in the game. Naahhhhh, not post Ridsdale I don't. Not easily anyway. Rather drive home overnight in gale force storms.

Good result. Happy for Cole and his clean sheet. I still don't think he is particularly any good though.
Twas the wind wot won it I would surmise, but luck is luck and you have to take it. Northampton look doomed. They have to be the worst team in the league.
Cue the play off nursery rhyme from some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:34 pm

Great result did not expect that! sadly the troll that is the cock from the council tried to ruin another thread, time something was done about this lowlife troll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:40 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Fantastic result. Great turn out by the green army as well.Handily placed for a late run on that final play off place.We are Plymouth Argyle,,,,,

cheers you commie bastards you xx
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:43 pm

Geddon
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:20 pm

so much for being no. 1 argyle website...8 registered users currently on line ,,,,,,,rappo gets more,,,
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:31 pm

We have 29 now, so in 9 minutes 21 have logged on.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:32 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
We have 29 now, so in 9 minutes 21 have logged on.

And 59 guests.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:33 pm

greensleeves wrote:
so much for being no. 1 argyle website...8 registered users currently on line ,,,,,,,rappo gets more,,,

he also gets more pussy than you too so whats your point?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:42 pm

one day, you WILL die.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:04 pm

greensleeves wrote:

I don't know where you got that from. I would suggest someone has infiltrated your cookie/time clock etc. cat 
I'm not impressed with Rapper's set up so far and what he appears to want to talk about. I detect an old man's listing thing in the offing.

Online forums are like corner shops. You have to offer something really specfic or facebook/twitter/football etc will take all the interest. Shades of Celebra's nonsense, and IJN being in on the act ain't going to help matters at all. Very Happy 
But good luck to him. At least he's been polite on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:05 pm

greensleeves wrote:

I don't know where you got that from. I would suggest someone has infiltrated your cookie/time clock etc. cat 
I'm not impressed with Rapper's set up so far and what he appears to want to talk about. I detect an old man's listing thing in the offing.

Online forums are like corner shops. You have to offer something really specfic or facebook/twitter/football etc will take all the interest. Shades of Celebra's nonsense, and IJN being in on the act ain't going to help matters at all. Very Happy I contribute and share on 4 forums. All are specific interests.
But good luck to him. At least he's been polite on here. I wonder how his City centre facebook group is faring ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:13 pm

Winter Green ,,, 8 people were registered on line just after the match had finished.Rappo needs to get the word out into the larger community to get his site up and running..old plymouth society,western morning news,herald,chris robinson,ian newell,etc etc.... there's definitely a need for a plymouthian talk forum,,,,,whether rappo's site is the answer who knows,,,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

the northampton fanfest match thread
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next