Greenskin
Tringreen
Czarcasm
SwimWithTheTide
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

the northampton fanfest match thread Empty
PostSubject: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 11:13 pm

some song

jokes

some song

speech

isnt james brent lovely song

jokes

jannar jannar

repeat

ok now we got that out the way its time for the match to start  cheers  cheers  im going for a draw if not a postponement of the game due to rain,

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:22 am

Any team news yet Angry ?  geek 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:44 am

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Any team news yet Angry ?   geek 

Jake Cole to start as McCormick somehow has a season ending injury (still baffled how it is) New signing Dawson's creek (you just know the twitter dick will either call him that or les dawson or something crap like that) is on the bench
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:58 am

Potentially 6 debutants for Northampton today I think, which I guess could either prove of benefit to us if they fail to gel or be difficult to play against with some unpredictability as to how they'll set up and play.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:00 am

spowell92 wrote:
Potentially 6 debutants for Northampton today I think, which I guess could either prove of benefit to us if they fail to gel or be difficult to play against with some unpredictability as to how they'll set up and play.

jocolor jocolor jocolor 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:01 am

Welcome spowell. I hope you enjoy our little forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:05 am

We maybe little but we appear to be the biggest.

Welcome Spowell.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:15 am

He's talking hoofball ! He'll never last. Where's Merv Plummer when you need him ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:17 am

I hope he's taken his anti-histamines, what with being surrounded by freaks and weirdo's and all that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:17 am

Spowell, all hail him!

6 possible debutants. Interesting.

Ignore czarcasm, he's a troll.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:20 am

hairy j wrote:
Spowell, all hail him!

6 possible debutants. Interesting.

Ignore czarcasm, he's a troll.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:38 am

That's czarcasm's face in his avatar too.

To the game. Northampton. We tend to do well against them and I have a friend on another non-soccer related forum who's a Cobblers fan who regards us as his bogey team. I find that (for obvious reasons), hilarious.

I'm concerned about Jake Cole, I really am and so too is Sheridan - why else would he have signed another keeper as soon as he could in McCormack? Cole has been 100% to blame for previous defeats - notably at home to Burton. I hope he proves me wrong today as we need a result this afternoon given our post FA Cup mini-slump.

Reid concerns me too as his form has really dipped - I'd like to see him rested but we have no real alternative. I feel sorry for Reid right now.

Perdiction. I'd go for a bore draw but this is a game we should be looking to win given Northampton's calamatous season thus far.

I'm not confident but often, we go away and win when my bum is a bit squeeky.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:46 am

hairy j wrote:
That's czarcasm's face in his avatar too.

To the game. Northampton. We tend to do well against them and I have a friend on another non-soccer related forum who's a Cobblers fan who regards us as his bogey team. I find that (for obvious reasons), hilarious.

I'm concerned about Jake Cole, I really am and so too is Sheridan - why else would he have signed another keeper as soon as he could in McCormack? Cole has been 100% to blame for previous defeats - notably at home to Burton. I hope he proves me wrong today as we need a result this afternoon given our post FA Cup mini-slump.

Reid concerns me too as his form has really dipped - I'd like to see him rested but we have no real alternative. I feel sorry for Reid right now.

Perdiction. I'd go for a bore draw but this is a game we should be looking to win given Northampton's calamatous season thus far.

I'm not confident but often, we go away and win when my bum is a bit squeeky.

That was a remarkable achievement on Jake's part seeing he was sat on the bench for the entire Burton match.Welcome Spowell, interesting point about the debutants.Seem to remember a couple of years ago Argyle fielding a lot of debutants at HP against Northampton and turning them over 4-1,lets hope that inverse history doesn't repeat itself today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:49 am

I meant Burton at home last season before the return of McCormack.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:53 am

A pitch update ahead of Northampton Town v Plymouth Argyle
The covers that were put down on Thursday saved the Sixfields pitch from a huge amount of rain on Thursday night.

The covers were removed on Friday morning and the pitch underneath is in good condition.

Should the overnight Friday in to Saturday weather forecast prove correct we do not anticipate any problems and will update supporters at 830am on Saturday via the Cobblers Wall.

The Groundstaff have done a terrific job and no inspection is planned.

Today update on the conditions ahead of Northampton Town v Plymouth Argyle
The covers did another excellent job on Friday night keeping the rain off the pitch.

No further rain is forecast (or showing on the radar) ahead of the game and we don't anticipate any problems.

No pitch inspection has been planned. Tickets are on sale on arrival. Safe journey everyone!

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:56 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:14 am

It would have been fun to watch them do that with the winds we have had the past few days.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:16 am

Don't feel confident on this one, personally feel quite confident about Jakey boy. bounce 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:27 am

Spowell for president
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:40 am

This will be one of those ones where they have 6 new players and gel instantly whereas when we have 3 new players and lose every game for a month only for the 'time to gel' bollocks to get thrown about.

We can't score, simples.

1-0 to them says I
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:41 am

See what you boys have got to be grateful for, anytime in the last three seasons this would have been a nailed on six pointer, now you can just relax as you batter the dross.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:01 am

spowell92 wrote:

Ah ! the old playing against 10 men argument. All angles safely covered and it's not even midday. jocolor 
Obviously that college of yours has already taught you the value of writing up the results of your research first thing, and then just slip in some off the peg  empirical evidencing to bulk out the pre ordained thesis. Classic science. You'll do well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:55 am

A three nil stuffing coming up, without mccormick and lavery this team is relegation material.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:07 pm

jake cole really isnt a bad keeper guys! have your memories been wiped of his performances last season that kept us up? seems a few have!
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 12:33 pm

Aye Jake is still a dece keeper lads it's not as if we're relying on the lad we just brought in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread Empty

Back to top Go down

the northampton fanfest match thread
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next