Czarcasm
SwimWithTheTide
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:45 pm

They'll have the wind second half though, 2-2 or 2-3 maybe?

Join us after the break to find out!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:47 pm

Han Solos Other Ship wrote:
They'll have the wind second half though, 2-2 or 2-3 maybe?

Join us after the break to find out!

Several on twitter have said how the wind has helped us-Allessandra's goal was apparently wind assisted. But still we're 2-0 up  chickendance 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:50 pm

Conceivably the Mighty Greens could move up to 9th this afternoon.

Thanks/OK 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:52 pm

The lower the level, the more the wind takes effect.  What a Face 

Mind you, I still wince at the game we lost at Reading, discussed on here recently. Two nil up against the gale at half time. Three nil shortly after the restart, yet still lost 4 - 3. Trevor frikkin Senior !!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:53 pm

Northampton are abysmal and the wind has helped us massively. Its going to be a long second half but we should be OK.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:55 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Northampton are abysmal and the wind has helped us massively. Its going to be a long second half but we should be OK.

Having fun Frank ? See if you can get a pic of our heroes in the directors' box.
Back to top Go down
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:56 pm

Tringreen wrote:

Mind you, I still wince at the game we lost at Reading, discussed on here recently. Two nil up against the gale at half time. Three nil shortly after the restart, yet still lost 4 - 3. Trevor frikkin Senior !!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't that when Gordon Nisbet was sent off 2nd half ??
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:57 pm

Sounds like Alessandra scored a good goal, my lack of confidence was unplaced, if we win today it could be a pivotal result for the Cobblers survival.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:59 pm

Pleeeeease Tring don't remind me!

The longest 25 minute train ride home ever with Reading fans taking the piss (all good natured I must add and they gave me a can of beer to drown my sorrows).  Rant

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:04 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Aviva heaven  Rolling Eyes 

Down on the farm all is well. bom 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:06 pm

After the last few weeks drop through the floorboards, BBC Drew Savage is once again talking of the play offs just because Argyle look like winning a game against bottom of the whole league giants Northampton.

And then Avivas wonder why few can be bothered to listen to their view of the planet and their faux positivity. It's like listening to young children singing a nursery rhyme.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:13 pm

Tringreen wrote:

Small stadium. You are uttrly hoping we lose aren't you. Pathetic. Sad and very strange.

I hope we win. You know why? It's my team. It's the eleven players today on the pitch, not Brent or your nemesis.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:26 pm

Everyone hopes we win. I'm fully expecting we'll lose.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:28 pm

Winter Green wrote:
After the last few weeks drop through the floorboards, BBC Drew Savage is once again talking of the play offs just because Argyle look like winning a game against bottom of the whole league giants Northampton.

And then Avivas wonder why few can be bothered to listen to their view of the planet and their faux positivity. It's like listening to young children singing a nursery rhyme.
Is old BBC Drew still on Tony Pas or has he given up too?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
hippo

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:34 pm

knecht wrote:
Conceivably the Mighty Greens could move up to 9th this afternoon.

Thanks/OK

Just heard the scores for the teams above us, it is possible.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:34 pm

Beast_Guy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Wasn't that when Gordon Nisbet was sent off 2nd half ??

No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:35 pm

Freathy wrote:
Everyone hopes we win. I'm fully expecting we'll lose.

The equivalent of athlete's foot has voiced his opinion.

Shhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:36 pm

hairy j wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Small stadium. You are uttrly hoping we lose aren't you. Pathetic. Sad and very strange.

I hope we win. You know why? It's my team. It's the eleven players today on the pitch, not Brent or your nemesis.

cheers  Love it when you get angry  Twisted Evil If the hat fits, wear it with pride  jocolor 
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:43 pm

Freathy wrote:
Everyone hopes we win.  I'm fully expecting we'll lose.

Banana laugh deadhorse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:45 pm

Where's Rickler's post where he hopes I die?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:48 pm

Bugger.....!!!!! I thought he said "Three". But he said "free" header. Never mind, a win is clear with about 1 minute to go of normal time. Looks like we will be up to 10th. Beaten just twice in 15 games. That's a clear turn-around on the first few matches of the season.

3 minutes of injury time now.

Rejoice.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:48 pm

In handbags a long with your reply.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:51 pm

Easy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:53 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
In handbags a long with your reply.

See - that's a cover up. He did this to my dad. I clicked on 'display this post' and saw that. No need for it. You put it in handbags - he's a vicious and horrible cnut.

Yay atd, protecting cnuts.

Rickler - still on ignore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:54 pm

knecht wrote:
Easy!

Nahhhhh

He bangs on about trolls and wishes my death - hello
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

the northampton fanfest match thread
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next