Greenskin
Tringreen
Czarcasm
SwimWithTheTide
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:15 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Winter Green ,,, 8 people were registered on line just after the match had finished.Rappo needs to get the word out into the larger community to get his site up and running..old plymouth society,western morning news,herald,chris robinson,ian newell,etc etc.... there's  definitely a need for a plymouthian talk forum,,,,,whether rappo's site  is the answer who knows,,,,,,,,,,,

we dont need the money like pasoti  cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:20 pm

This is a match thread, we won the match 2-0, a great result and up to 10th in the league.

greensleeves,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what has the number of members logged in got to do with the match you trolling plank ?
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:23 pm

cut the offence jack there's a good boy.......this is supposed to be the no. 2 argyle fansite but with 8 members logged on,,,,is it?...,.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:25 pm

We've only got ten fans ffs sleevio you dimwit
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:27 pm

Well tell me the member numbers for site number three and I'll tell you if ATD is under threat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:28 pm

Previous comment aimed at GS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:28 pm

greensleeves wrote:
cut the offence jack there's a good boy.......this is supposed to be the no. 2 argyle fansite but with 8 members logged on,,,,is it?...,.

What offended you greensleeves ? my excessive use of commas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:30 pm

Well tell me the member numbers for site number three and I'll tell you if ATD is under threat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:31 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Winter Green ,,, 8 people were registered on line just after the match had finished.Rappo needs to get the word out into the larger community to get his site up and running..old plymouth society,western morning news,herald,chris robinson,ian newell,etc etc.... there's  definitely a need for a plymouthian talk forum,,,,,whether rappo's site  is the answer who knows,,,,,,,,,,,

They are all at the match, We are all Argyle supporters after all.
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:32 pm

Pokey,,, Argyle insider has more life in it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and not even a link to here b@stards
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:33 pm

greensleeves wrote:

To my knowledge nobody from ATD has ever said that the site is bigger than PASOTI in terms of numbers or that the statistic is especially relevant,can't really see what point you're trying to make.It struck me earlier how quiet PASOTI was tonight in comparison to days of yore,so maybe a diminished interest isn't exclusive to this site.Not surprising really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Iggy wrote:
greensleeves wrote:

They are all at the match, We are all Argyle supporters after all.
and if you wait for some news to break then everybody will be reading this site wether they are members or not.  pig cheers 
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:38 pm

Greenskin wrote:
greensleeves wrote:

To my knowledge nobody from ATD has ever said that the site is bigger than PASOTI in terms of numbers or that the statistic is especially relevant,can't really see what point you're trying to make.It struck me earlier how quiet PASOTI was tonight in comparison to days of yore,so maybe a diminished interest isn't exclusive to this site.Not surprising really.

Skins look at the daily banners where ATD likes to promote itself...probably the best argyle website etc etc load of cr@p buses come along more often than posters on here...
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:42 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
greensleeves wrote:

Skins   look at the daily banners where ATD likes to promote itself...probably the best argyle website  etc etc  load of cr@p buses come along more often than posters on here...

Maybe some people have a different criteria other than numbers when judging these things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:43 pm

greensleeves wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
greensleeves wrote:

Skins   look at the daily banners where ATD likes to promote itself...probably the best argyle website  etc etc  load of cr@p buses come along more often than posters on here...

And yet you're still here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you really are a trolling plank,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:45 pm

Again, you're talking nonsense Mr Sleeves. I haven't seen that figure in daytime since the first week ATD launched.
Maybe Rapper should ask ATD for some tips. Anyway, there's several Plymouth/local forums/ info sites out there already Mr Sleeves. All relating to more specific interests.
As for
Mr Sleeves wrote:
old plymouth society,western morning news,herald,chris robinson
I've had dealings with all of them. Scintillating ! Very Happy 

Rapper's thing feels like some corny old geezers in semi D land who still get excited going downtown, have been chatting at a fanfest or the Treasury bar on a Saturday night... or maybe some Pasotites trying a new Celebra routine trying to take ATD trafikkk. Won't work. The GT "entertainment" borefest and any Pasoti/ATD online success only works because of the Argyle connection. No other reason.

As for the ATD banners. Not that you would understand the irony, but they have always been meant as a hoot, and tongue in cheek, but also an excellent means of getting a point across about the club. It works a treat. Nothing to do with who comes along to contribute. In fact ATD has never bothered how many people use the site. It is here purely so fans can have their say, free of untoward censorship and having their emails and forum accounts hacked.

Hey, we'll see. I can see poor old Rapper and IJN talking to themselves.
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:01 pm

Winter Green.....Yea Man. Chemical ,Mouldy in no particular order have always gone on and on  about ATD increasing its membership,so I guess it does matter to the brotherhood,,,,,,,,,,,Free of untold censorship,,,,try telling that to Down the Track,,,8 members were online just after the match finished tonight,,,,,,,,,,if there are better plymouth sites then I have  never seen chris robinson mention them,,,,,,,,,,,, in his tuesday night  articles which I'm afraid are going rapidly downhill,,,,oh for crispin gill,,,,,doreen mole is pretty good as well,but this is a football site not a plymouth one so will leave it there,,,

Last edited by greensleeves on Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:06 pm

greensleeves wrote:

dont liike it you can always ask ian to put you on the mod team as head.

that is after all the reason your here to spy and troll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:12 pm

Chris Robinson knows where it's at lol! 
Now I know you're on one.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:19 pm

You want some stats Greensleeves, then here are some.

ATD membership total = 545
Pasoti membership total = 5369.

Thursday 6th February 00.00am to 20.30pm

Total number of posts on ATD for that period of time = 197.
Total number of posts on Pasoti for that period of time = 205.

Tell that to your controller. Its not us who should be worried.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:26 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Mouldy you forgot to add  salute salute salute salute salute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:30 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

and i would wager that a good number of those 5369 members are either multis, never posted or cease posting for a long period of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:36 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

But size isn't everything. It's not what you've got it's what you do with what you've got.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 8:42 pm

knecht wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

But size isn't everything. It's not what you've got it's what you do with what you've got.

And you are quite right. I was just passing on some stats seeing as he was so concerned about ATD.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:01 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
And you are quite right. I was just passing on some stats seeing as he was so concerned about ATD.

He's not concerned.

But it was a good win today.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

the northampton fanfest match thread
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next