Czarcasm
SwimWithTheTide
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:31 am

Greenskin wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Unbelievable Jeff.

Tune in next week to here how SS68 got on after pairing up with Xthrobber for the York City fanfest. Also, read all about how hairy j's week in California went after Rickler invited him out to LA for some quality man-time together.

ATD - the site that brings REAL fans together.

Tring and IJN to meet up in Cyprus for a bit of souvlaki and a game of golf?

Fore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cool I love you pig  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:02 am

Angry wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Harsh. Pie face is a pretty devoted fan. He's pretty mouthy, but most of what he comes out with is pretty funny. Take him, like many things, with a pinch of salt and find some humour in life and you may enjoy yourself a little more. Wink Thumbs 

i find humour in comedy and funny things not dickheads showing off for attention for a bit of fame that will never come.

Maybe his fame has come...being mentioned rather too many times on here...his 15mins of fame time.

Although I must agree not my idea of being funny.

My idea of being Funny......

There was this fellow,one day his wife said,'get out of bed and get a job.'

So what happened ? did you go out and get a job.

He said, 'are you kidding where do you get a job at five o'clock in the afternoon.

Tommy Cooper's secret joke files.

Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:38 am

All I'm saying is, relax a little as he's doing no harm. He's easy enough to ignore.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 8:53 am

I think the police and stewards at Southend might disagree. To my mind his a leery little scrot - best ignored yes but unworthy of being promoted as some terrace wit or REAL fan (and if you are anywhere near him he regurlay admonishes how other people support the team)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:13 am

On the otherhand you watch a match near 'LOUD' and you wonder how his vocal chords aren't shredded......I wonder if he ever thought of joining the forces as a drill instructor.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:04 am

zyph wrote:
On the otherhand you watch a match near 'LOUD' and you wonder how his vocal chords aren't shredded......I wonder if he ever thought of joining the forces as a drill instructor.

loud doesnt look like he sounds. reminds me of a band from way back called bomb disneyland. singer was very large - to be polite- but had the squeakiest voice, and the other chap was a skinny fella with a voice of gravel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:05 am

Pieface is harmless, I've never seen him involved in any real aggro, what's the matter in letting off steam at a football match? I could understand if he was acting like that at the opera or a panto but football luckily hasn't become the totally sterile FES sponsored family experience some would like it to be.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:52 pm

If game on will be up at Plainmorgue tonight cheering on the Gulls - inspection @3pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the northampton fanfest match thread   the northampton fanfest match thread - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

the northampton fanfest match thread
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8