bjorn_yesterday
Jethro
Tgwu
Dougie
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

First European Securities In Court in February - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:05 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Nikkkk Speaks wrote:
At the risk of going over old ground, this is all part of the same dispute we are involved with and have discussed previously. This is nothing new and I do not expect a hearing to even take place

So thats OK then.

He must be happy that despite all the advice out there to avoid getting to this stage at all costs and how diffucult/expensive to have the petition removed that this is the course of action that suits him to follow.

I'm easily confused but I thoughht the previous dispute was something to do with taking on extra directors who then subsequently resigned.

Whereas this is a creditor saying give me my money and beleiving that the only way to get it is is by petitioning o have the company wound up.

Far be it from me to pith on anybody's chips or bring any negativity to this particular feeding frenzy but once upon a time I got a WUO against Bovis freezing their bank accounts, they are commonly used where disputes arise and are by no means a portent to serious problems for the defendent. In this case more so as Nikk the Userer seems to have already accepted that FES is a thing of the past, these slippery fecks in suits regularly allow companies to go to the wall to save them having to deal properly with issues which have arisen, they simply open up doing the same thing, from the same premises, with similar staff but with no debts or hassles.

"presented on 3 December 2013 by Richard William West and Trevor Malcolm Newman, (as Trustees of Waltham Forest Friendly Society"

RWW eh?

Coincidence?

Anyway, despite the name this looks to be a bit of a mickey mouse insurance/money brokerage bringing a pointless petition which will probably cost them more than they might already have lost, there don't seem to be any real assets in FES and the chances of it radically damaging Nick the Userer would be pretty low imho, been there, done that, got the T shirt.

Are you Nikk in disguise? Fair point well made but the story remains the same, one of the companies used to sponsor Argyle is going to be no more and quite soon. Add this story to the ones that have appeared in the mortgage and loan shark press and a bit more width appears in the picture. Also (unfortunately in the eyes of some but neccesary to point out in my view) the sponsor is also a close friend of the associate proxy director that also owns the mouthpiece of the club aka Pyongyang. With them moving, editing and deleting every bit of news that surfaces in this story it is our job to publish what they are doing, we are duty bound to carry the gauntlet of openness that was passed onto us by Porky and De liar after they moved in with the suits after helping them into power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:09 pm

knecht wrote:
RWW wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
Maybe RWW could post the link over to the FES thread on the other forum............if he can still login.   Very Happy 

Sadly my username is now "inactive" and I have to contact an administrator.  

I'm sure you've just made a mistake. Pasoti has a far more open policy now and will accept all shades of opinion without recourse to censorship or bans.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Of course it will be transferred into 'rumours' and by doing so diffusses the affect and muddies the water a little...as I know from recent experience.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:18 pm

Dougie wrote:
Nikkkk Speaks wrote:
At the risk of going over old ground, this is all part of the same dispute we are involved with and have discussed previously. This is nothing new and I do not expect a hearing to even take place

So thats OK then.

He must be happy that despite all the advice out there to avoid getting to this stage at all costs and how diffucult/expensive to have the petition removed that this is the course of action that suits him to follow.

I'm easily confused but I thoughht the previous dispute was something to do with taking on extra directors who then subsequently resigned.

Whereas this is a creditor saying give me my money and beleiving that the only way to get it is is by petitioning o have the company wound up.

The 2 directors appointed to FES on 13th Sep 2013 were Richard Street and Ms Jane Marian Fisher. Both were subsequently terminated as directors on 18th Sept 2013. I think this is slightly different to the London Gazette notification (in the OP) although I'm sure Nikkk said this was to do with the appointment/ removal of the directors????? I'm confused too!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:21 pm

Mr Richard West

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:25 pm

You beat me to it Iggy in a strange way. Someone is obviously referring to the Sweet character and one has to wonder who would do that. I don't follow Pasoti, and therefore RWW's posts on there,  but having just checked the RWW posts on here, Nickkkkkkkkkyboy would fit the posts like a glove, either that or a friend. It certainly wouldn't be the Sweet referred to in this case, that's 100% certain.
Come on then RWW, out with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:35 pm

Wrong end of the stick methinks, wasn't Iggy refering to Lord T ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:36 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
RWW wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
Maybe RWW could post the link over to the FES thread on the other forum............if he can still login.   Very Happy 

What a surprise.   Rolling Eyes 

For those who are interested....

I contacted Pasoti mods who told me I have been given a week's ban for failing to quickly provide an accurate email address linked to my account.

I have been registered with Pasoti for about 18 years.....never had any problem before....apparently I was randomly selected to confirm my email address and I didn't respond quickly enough.

Is there a naughty step I can go and sit on for a week?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:39 pm

Isn't it a coincidence how they keep picking on the naughty boys.   raised eyebrow

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:42 pm

RWW wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
RWW wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:

What a surprise.   Rolling Eyes 

For those who are interested....

I contacted Pasoti mods who told me I have been given a week's ban for failing to quickly provide an accurate email address linked to my account.

I have been registered with Pasoti for about 18 years.....never had any problem before....apparently I was randomly selected to confirm my email address and I didn't respond quickly enough.

Is there a naughty step I can go and sit on for a week?

laugh Of course you were. That's nearly as bad as not being able to 'temporary' log in due to convenient (mod speak for pissing off piggy & co) technical difficulties. What a crock of shite that site is. Corrupt to the core (No - not the earth's core De-lar)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:45 pm

Remember guys and gals, pm's are never safe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:45 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:

Iggy was, I wasn't. As usual Tiddles only gets half a truth. Look at RWW's posts. Part of the NNkkkkkkkkkyboy/IJN massive would be my guess. It does happen a lot on here. Who would come out with those initials at this time on both sites. Silly games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:50 pm

Winter Green wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:

Iggy was, I wasn't. As usual Tiddles only gets half a truth. Look at  RWW's posts. Part of the NNkkkkkkkkkyboy/IJN massive would be my guess. It does happen a lot on here. Who would come out with those initials at this time on both sites. Silly games.

I am not part of a Nikk or IJN gang.

I am my own poster who doesn't like what is going on in the boardroom at my football club.

I don't like how it has become a boys club for the chosen few.

I don't like the behaviour of the chosen boys.

I don't like how a major sponsor is a money lender.

I want Argyle to be a proper football club again...not a seedy den of incest.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:51 pm

Winter Green wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:

Iggy was, I wasn't. As usual Tiddles only gets half a truth. Look at  RWW's posts. Part of the NNkkkkkkkkkyboy/IJN massive would be my guess. It does happen a lot on here. Who would come out with those initials at this time on both sites. Silly games.

I don't think so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:54 pm

This site really is great fun, it beats Cludo every time  clown 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:58 pm

So, why RWW then RWW ? Simple question.
This site has had a lot of traps visited upon it which have been quite insulting. Noses twitch. Users deserve a little honesty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:10 pm

Why are people so intent on playing "Guess the Identity"?

The mods have access to email addresses and, I repeat, unless the poster is playing a really clever game, then he is not who he's been accused of being. And I have also looked at his posts.

Many people may have the initials RWW.

Unless of course he is  albino  in disguise. (JOKING!!!! He's not.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:12 pm

Changed my mind Smile

Last edited by RWW on Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:12 pm

Lord Tis wrote:
Far be it from me to pith on anybody's chips or bring any negativity to this particular feeding frenzy but once upon a time I got a WUO against Bovis freezing their bank accounts, they are commonly used where disputes arise and are by no means a portent to serious problems for the defendent.

Maybe Winding Up Petitions are two a penny (looking at the court listings there are a good few listens to each day) but they seem an extreme way to settle a debt dispute. It wouldn't be the first device to reach for if the amount to be gained back is trivial.

All reading about them suggests they should be avoided at all costs by the company receiving the petition (and as noted earlier are expensive to have removed). Why risk having your bank accounts frozen and ability to trade curtailed over trivialities?

A company can't trade whilst subject to a WUP. It's basically insolvent.

If something different is happening here and everything is actually hunky dory and it's just a Billy Big Balls locking of horns then I have misunderstood.

As for those bowing down emoticons on Pasoti. Please save me. Whilst on here might we are cynical freaks and weirdoes the goldfish brained non inquisitive forelock tugging serfs over there don't want to look beyond the end of their noses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:16 pm

Yes, the "incest" comment would suggest  albino or Thomas.
Personally I couldn't care less. Just like to do my bit to help protect the forum when something doesn't add up. Bit of a 11.30am Monday hooter.
Don't fret. The holiday period is just about over, and I'll be off again leaving you to it. Have enjoyed my short return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:18 pm

Some people just love a good conspiracy.  Cool 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:27 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Some people just love a good conspiracy.   Cool 

If you ever offer to moderate jack, you'll find there are a few 'conspiracies' that do go on from time to time. It's how it is.
Keeping a forum "legal" and functioning with safe user details takes time.  flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:36 pm

Winter Green wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
Some people just love a good conspiracy.   Cool 

If you ever offer to moderate jack, you'll find there are a few 'conspiracies' that do go on from time to time. It's how it is.
Keeping a forum "legal" and functioning with safe user details takes time.  flower

And as Neil Young once said "Time Fades Away".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:56 pm

Winter Green wrote:
Yes, the "incest" comment would suggest  albino or Thomas.
Personally I couldn't care less. Just like to do my bit to help protect the forum when something doesn't add up. Bit of a 11.30am Monday hooter.
Don't fret. The holiday period is just about over, and I'll be off again leaving you to it. Have enjoyed my short return.

Same time next xmas, Penz?  Razz 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:00 pm

Always been very conscious of time more than most, me.  Think I've made a good fist of the first 500 years.

Dear old Neil, I sort of liked him somewhat, but he lost it on occasion. Who can forget his Southern Man routine. Didn't go down too well with Lynnrd Skynnrd as I remember.

I recommend living under a Cornish rhythm for those who want to live for ever.......

and POI .... it's mainly the mid Winter holiday in my sensibilities, not just Christmas.  pirat 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:00 pm

You truly are ATD's own international man of mystery. Live long and prosper.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

First European Securities In Court in February
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next