bjorn_yesterday
Jethro
Tgwu
Dougie
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

First European Securities In Court in February - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:32 pm

ejh wrote:
Angry wrote:
and already the hounds are at work giving you the thumbs down. Just goes to show they care not about the club just their mates.

Do these plebs realise that putting thumbs down doesn't make the news any less true.

Is that going to be their strategy at the hearing? Pack the gallery like Brent did with OAPs in green scarves, and imitate Nero at the Colosseum.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It was the same strategy they used the last time..and the 101 times before that. Id like to see those doughnuts try that tactic at a winding up petition...maybe they could put the pictures on GOS as they get forcibly ejected by security, now that would be worth viewing!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:33 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
ejh wrote:
Angry wrote:
and already the hounds are at work giving you the thumbs down. Just goes to show they care not about the club just their mates.

Do these plebs realise that putting thumbs down doesn't make the news any less true.

Is that going to be their strategy at the hearing? Pack the gallery like Brent did with OAPs in green scarves, and imitate Nero at the Colosseum.

It was the same strategy they used the last time..and the 101 times before that. Id like to see those doughnuts try that tactic at a winding up petition...maybe they could put the pictures on GOS as they get forcibly ejected by security, now that would be worth viewing!!!!

anyone in London to cover the event ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:35 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
ejh wrote:
Angry wrote:

I would fathom a guess that mincing great Fruityboy from GOS and his entourage will be in close attendance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:41 pm

Dougie wrote:
Iggy wrote:
So just to check Dougie this is a public notice is it not? We have to be sure that you haven't hacked any computers or stolen any private records to obtain this information?

Is published in the bible that is the London Gazette.  It's a publically available record.  It's where Postey spotted the petition to wind up Argyle by the HMRC.

That's right he did, around the same time that board meetings were being stormed and any means deemed neccesary were being used to make sure that everything that happened in the Argyle world was in the public domain. I wonder why there is such a different mindset amoungst the CPers nowadays?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:44 pm

It's very very close to my office. Though it would be a bit car crashish to go and actually see the effects unfold.

Hopefully for the business it will all be cleared up by February afterall it's only one creditor after their money (though others tend to follow once the cat is out of the bag afterall banks etc keep a close eye on the London Gazette). Usually the best policy is to get it sorted before it hits the Gazette.

And anyway Nikk (and his mates) has previously said it's nothing to worry about. So the sponsorship money and the bus money will continue if what they say is correct.

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:48 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
ejh wrote:
Angry wrote:

I would fathom a guess that mincing great Fruityboy from GOS and his entourage will be in close attendance.

if im in the smoke that day il take my camera get some photos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:52 pm

Dougie wrote:
It's very very close to my office.  Though it would be a bit car crashish to go and actually see the effects unfold.

Hopefully for the business it will all be cleared up by February afterall it's only one creditor after their money (though others tend to follow once the cat is out of the bag afterall banks etc keep a close eye on the London Gazette).  Usually the best policy is to get it sorted before it hits the Gazette.

And anyway Nikk (and his mates) has previously said it's nothing to worry about.  So the sponsorship money and the bus money will continue if what they say is correct.

You really believe anything that man says ?!!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:55 pm

I wouldn't have expected him to be so verbose.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:58 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Dougie wrote:
It's very very close to my office.  Though it would be a bit car crashish to go and actually see the effects unfold.

Hopefully for the business it will all be cleared up by February afterall it's only one creditor after their money (though others tend to follow once the cat is out of the bag afterall banks etc keep a close eye on the London Gazette).  Usually the best policy is to get it sorted before it hits the Gazette.

And anyway Nikk (and his mates) has previously said it's nothing to worry about.  So the sponsorship money and the bus money will continue if what they say is correct.

You really believe anything that man says ?!!

no,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:59 pm

All of a sudden we have more than 70 guests viewing at this moment in time. Suspect  lol 
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:36 pm

Buses appear to be on safe ground as they are subsidised by (the newly incorporated in the UK) FIL not FES. Same goes for the DJM League.

FES sponsors the Devonport End and the back of the shirts. Long may that continue. Many £££'s into the playing budget.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:49 pm

And the news hits Pasoti

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We should at least get a credit.  Some people get to be the site manager off the back of breaking such news.

Wonder how Mr Corporate Governance will react.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:13 pm

Nikkkk Speaks wrote:
At the risk of going over old ground, this is all part of the same dispute we are involved with and have discussed previously. This is nothing new and I do not expect a hearing to even take place

So thats OK then.

He must be happy that despite all the advice out there to avoid getting to this stage at all costs and how diffucult/expensive to have the petition removed that this is the course of action that suits him to follow.

I'm easily confused but I thoughht the previous dispute was something to do with taking on extra directors who then subsequently resigned.

Whereas this is a creditor saying give me my money and beleiving that the only way to get it is is by petitioning o have the company wound up.

Last edited by Dougie on Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bjorn_yesterday

bjorn_yesterday

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:16 pm

Dougie wrote:
And the news hits Pasoti

We should at least get a credit.  Some people get to be the site manager off the back of breaking such news.

(Pantomime voice): Ooooh no it doesn't!!!!

Quote :
From Pasoti...The requested topic does not exist.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:19 pm

bjorn_yesterday wrote:
Dougie wrote:
And the news hits Pasoti

(Pantomime voice): Ooooh no it doesn't!!!!

Quote :
From Pasoti...The requested topic does not exist.

Hilarious. I suppose that Nikk didn't say anything either.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:22 pm

Quote :
Cost of Disputing or Fighting the WUP

It is possible to obtain a validation order staying the winding up petition but the cost is exorbitant to do so. You must consider more than just legal fees because the courts require a whole host of documentation and reports which is costly in time, effort and fees to accomplish. Here is where you need to remember that your bank accounts will almost definitely be frozen, so how would you pay for a validation order? To obtain a validation order, you would need to prove that the company has sufficient funds to pay certain liabilities ie wages and the Court would only allow funds to be made available for these agreed purposes. A validation order is therefore not a way of re-opening the account to allow the company to continue to trade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:29 pm

Quoting Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk from Pispoti, so I assume I'm safe from his legal team?  laugh 

'At the risk of going over old ground, this is all part of the same dispute we are involved with and have discussed previously. This is nothing new and I do not expect a hearing to even take place.'

Really? complacency has been the downfall of many a foolhardy businessman.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:39 pm

I guess it would be fortuitous if someone had a screenshot of that thread  Wink

Anyhow it's reappeared in Rumours and Conjectures now.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:47 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Maybe RWW could post the link over to the FES thread on the other forum............if he can still login.   Very Happy 

Nearly all of them read ATD anyway, ATD is something that Brenty's politburo cannot control despite all the best efforts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 4:03 pm

Dougie wrote:

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 4:04 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
Dougie wrote:

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 4:06 pm

Dougie wrote:
Nikkkk Speaks wrote:
At the risk of going over old ground, this is all part of the same dispute we are involved with and have discussed previously. This is nothing new and I do not expect a hearing to even take place

So thats OK then.

He must be happy that despite all the advice out there to avoid getting to this stage at all costs and how diffucult/expensive to have the petition removed that this is the course of action that suits him to follow.

I'm easily confused but I thoughht the previous dispute was something to do with taking on extra directors who then subsequently resigned.

Whereas this is a creditor saying give me my money and beleiving that the only way to get it is is by petitioning o have the company wound up.

Far be it from me to pith on anybody's chips or bring any negativity to this particular feeding frenzy but once upon a time I got a WUO against Bovis freezing their bank accounts, they are commonly used where disputes arise and are by no means a portent to serious problems for the defendent. In this case more so as Nikk the Userer seems to have already accepted that FES is a thing of the past, these slippery fecks in suits regularly allow companies to go to the wall to save them having to deal properly with issues which have arisen, they simply open up doing the same thing, from the same premises, with similar staff but with no debts or hassles.

"presented on 3 December 2013 by Richard William West and Trevor Malcolm Newman, (as Trustees of Waltham Forest Friendly Society"

RWW eh?

Coincidence?

Anyway, despite the name this looks to be a bit of a mickey mouse insurance/money brokerage bringing a pointless petition which will probably cost them more than they might already have lost, there don't seem to be any real assets in FES and the chances of it radically damaging Nick the Userer would be pretty low imho, been there, done that, got the T shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 4:11 pm

Well spotted Tis, you're wasted supporting that shower of crap you know, you really should be putting on that Green and White scarf on a Sat afternoon.  clown 
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 4:59 pm

We need a 'Report an abuse of the Report an abuse' facility......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:01 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:

"presented on 3 December 2013 by Richard William West and Trevor Malcolm Newman, (as Trustees of Waltham Forest Friendly Society"

RWW eh?

Coincidence?

Rumours, hearsay & internet facts have a way of taking on a life of their own so being privy to other information, it doesn't appear that they are the same person (unless someone is being really clever).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First European Securities In Court in February   First European Securities In Court in February - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First European Securities In Court in February
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next